Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"it's pants but safety and health most important xxx"

Not as important as my F&M Breakfast, a tit light show or the amount of over priced crap I'll be stuffing in my face on Christmas while posting pictures of my over priced presents and making sure Tashas day looks cheaper than mine hehe.
Safety and health 😂

It was AMAZING!!
First orgasm Tanya's had in 15 years and it's from a 10 mph drive around a circuit with tit lights you'd see in a dodge club in Blackpool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s tit about your friends, I hope they get well soon. ❤

Couldn’t have put it better myself, Maggie. This flippant response makes my blood boil to be honest. On Christmas Day, instead of spending it with myself, my mum and my husband as we planned; my sister will be spending it alone in a flat in tier 4.
Tanya really doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself; as long as she’s got her immediate family around her, the rest of us should be happy to make do with FaceTime. She only ever really wanted the four of them together anyway. The most selfish witch I’ve ever come across.
She really is.
I’m so sorry about your sister. Nothing anyone can say can make up for the fact someone is alone.
It’s just utter tit. Let’s hope once restitutions are lifted we can all be with our loved ones. ❤
[/QUOTE]
It is tit and it’s such a kick in the teeth when we’ve abided by the rules all year yet these two idiots go swanning around everywhere putting themselves above everyone else 😡Thanks Maggie ❤

I’m sorry to hear this, I hope your friends are on the mend soon ❤

Couldn’t have put it better myself, Maggie. This flippant response makes my blood boil to be honest. On Christmas Day, instead of spending it with myself, my mum and my husband as we planned; my sister will be spending it alone in a flat in tier 4.
Tanya really doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself; as long as she’s got her immediate family around her, the rest of us should be happy to make do with FaceTime. She only ever really wanted the four of them together anyway. The most selfish witch I’ve ever come across.
Oh your poor sister, I don’t even know what to say, it’s so tit and I’m sorry. I hope your family can be together soon ❤
[/QUOTE]
Thank you. As soon as we are able we’ll be having a Christmas Day 2.0 altogether as it shld be. Also thinking of everyone else who are in similar situations or who are working over Christmas, and not having the Christmas they would have wished for.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a spare 20 minutes earlier so I mailed Toby Carvery asking their PR team to review her profile. They gifted her slop on a plate takeaway when she shop hops, CLEARLY is never short of food, travels through the towns and shopping centres through the pandemic and shows no signs of stopping.

I questioned Toby Carvery if this is the sort of fat beast they want advertising their restaurants.
Brilliant. I am normally very live and let live, but this pair of thick cows really rile me. Might have been worth pointing out to Toby Carvey that she can hardly consider herself an influencer when she is utterly bleeping incapable of using hashtags properly 😂😂😂 #yetanotherfuckingspellingmistakerenderingyourhashtagmeaningless 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I mean could Trash have copied the apes starter anymore from yesterday?! I note she’s even pulled out the F&M jar! 😂😂 I can only imagine the passive aggressive comment that 🦧 is desperate to post! 🤣🤣 Also...HOW MUCH BUTTER!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So sorry for anyone who has family they can’t see or are alone at Christmas this year. It’s heartbreaking.

Did Toby reply? Advertising with Trash who shared the jumper with Schlong?

the thing is with these two morons is that they have no shame in what they are doing, they excuse everything they do and it’s infuriating.
Also, on Tans pic of her house did anyone else see the hashtag #mysafespace ? bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 11
😂😂😂. So when 🗑 undertook the world’s shortest Christmas Market trip last year, not only did she eat McDonalds she also found time in the hour and a half that wasn’t spent on the autobahn to go shopping in Lidl. bleeping hell 😂😂😂. You couldn’t make it up. Michael (Palin) and Ramesh (Ranganathan) better watch out with such a consummate traveler seeking out these hidden gems on her worldwide exploits 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean could Trash have copied the apes starter anymore from yesterday?! I note she’s even pulled out the F&M jar! 😂😂 I can only imagine the passive aggressive comment that 🦧 is desperate to post! 🤣🤣 Also...HOW MUCH BUTTER!
Does this just mean she’s been to yet another shop to buy beloved husband his requested meal?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re both battling out a scene from The Holiday, 🗑 has gone first as Kate Winslet and 🦧 will be giving it ago on Christmas Eve - can these 2 get any worse! 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Trash was going to cook the fettuccine in the cottage for all of them #wedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.