Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think it's odd Tashas only mentioned wrapping presents once?
Like surely she's the type to be posting pictures of her present wrapping station every 3 days with a nice cup of hot cocoa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s not where’s wally, it’s wheres johns feet 🤣🤣🤣
haha I love that, please tash when you read this, please continue and ask John to put his feet somewhere random. Let’s liven Christmas up!!

gutted the cottage is well and truly cancelled, would’ve been hilarious to watch the tit Show unfold 🙄

Reactions: 16
Why’s trash put a picture of a window on her tv ?
She's desperate for a fairytale life that she doesn't have.

The picture on the TV is probably her dream wintery looking out the window scene because it makes you think of cosy, luxurious, traditional Christmas time inside with a log fire, happy family etc. And instead her reality is looking out window at her grey, damp, dismal street.

Her life is an illusion. I actually feel quite sad for her now having written this, because what must it be like to be constantly feeling the need to be portraying something that's non-existent. The mere thought of it is exhausting!

Reactions: 13
Tanya, we all know that bread won’t last until Christmas day so how pointless was that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tanya, we all know that bread won’t last until Christmas day so how pointless was that?!
I find it amusing she's used #poshnosh on a post about Fortnums when that's actually what Harvey Nichols use #shedidntknow

• Haha
Why can't I stop laughing at Tanya's latest post???
What the hell is this tit?
She's had bleeping F&M ketchup and brown sauce delivered with burnt looking loaf.
Give over hun. You've got to be kidding me 😂

• Haha
Why can't I stop laughing at Tanya's latest post???
What the hell is this tit?
She's had bleeping F&M ketchup and brown sauce delivered with burnt looking loaf.
Give over hun. You've got to be kidding me 😂
She obviously buys one of the cheapest ones they do just to say she’s ordered a hamper.

Maybe they can live in the hampers when they can’t pay rent

• Haha
Reactions: 15
92845E62-FB44-4142-A466-3175CB758140.png
92845E62-FB44-4142-A466-3175CB758140.png
£50!!! What is she trying to prove? Tan if you are reading this you seriously need to get a life my darling! Nobody is impressed in the slightest 🥴 I received my balenciagas the other day £575 and nope I didn’t post them! and my first thought when I opened them was Jesus Christ that will be next for tan! Imagine those thankles squeezed into a pair of runners 🤢🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why not support a local butcher/farmers etc by buying it local? Would probably taste better than some tit delivered from wherever and cheaper

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 354200View attachment 354200£50!!! What is she trying to prove? Tan if you are reading this you seriously need to get a life my darling! Nobody is impressed in the slightest 🥴 I received my balenciagas the other day £575 and nope I didn’t post them! and my first thought when I opened them was Jesus Christ that will be next for tan! Imagine those thankles squeezed into a pair of runners 🤢🤮
£50 just for breakfast!!! Christ tanya just have a bleeping selection box or bagels and get on the bin stop trying to be "extra"

Won’t the bread be stale and even more rock hard by Christmas Day?!

🦧 Really doesn’t know what else to spend her never never card on next does she 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Won’t the bread be stale and even more rock hard by Christmas Day?!

🦧 Really doesn’t know what else to spend her never never card on next does she 🤷‍♀️
Sourdough lasts a while but I wouldn't be keen on having it on Friday since it would have had to be made and packaged for delivery a few days before today.

Could be wrong but she's probably decided to order it recently and not been able to get a closer delivery slot to Christmas so having to make do with today and therefore compromising the quality of the product on the day she wants it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.