Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg do you know her Personally? It’s awful how she treats her husband. Its like he’s the hired help and not her equal. I can believe she is a stuck up cow. Her Instagram screams all fur coat and no knickers. Got any more info About her????
I follow her but I’ve not seen this? Not supporting her just curious how you know

Reactions: 1
Has she really ordered it or is it a photo for the gram
I guess we’ll have to wait and see if we see any bakes in the future!

Shes full of it tonight with stuff she’s been buying! 🌮 has been treated to beers, which might have cost £60 😳

Reactions: 6
I follow her but I’ve not seen this? Not supporting her just curious how you know
Its not me personally that knows her. It’s what I have gathered from her Instagram. I followed her for years but was blocked when I called out some lies she told. The other member I was replying to seems to know her personally.

Reactions: 4
Really really think Tanya is sat addicted to this thread!!! Someone mentions Zoe Sugg and then she's watching her vlog. Never, ever seen her mention anything to do with her???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not seen what sorry? I’ve known her for a few years
Ask her for her business name then google search it. Look for the managing director. Also I’m going to shh now as she’ll probably realise who I am and I can’t be bothered with the drama

Its not me personally that knows her. It’s what I have gathered from her Instagram. I followed her for years but was blocked when I called out some lies she told. The other member I was replying to seems to know her personally.
There’s a reason she keeps her followers so low and blocks a lot of people and it’s not because she’s an honest soul.

Reactions: 9
Zoe is a YouTuber, well used to be. Even I wasn't interested in her and I'm 22 now.
How bleeping weird is Tanya. She creeps me the duck out.

Reactions: 7
Ask her for her business name then google search it. Look for the managing director. Also I’m going to shh now as she’ll probably realise who I am and I can’t be bothered with the drama

There’s a reason she keeps her followers so low and blocks a lot of people and it’s not because she’s an honest soul.
Thanks, although I won’t ask because she’ll know why 😂 it’s amazing how fake people can be on insta!

Reactions: 5
Thanks, although I won’t ask because she’ll know why 😂 it’s amazing how fake people can be on insta!
Very and it’s sad because some people make out their life is amazing which makes people feel awful when the reality is so much different! X

• Heart

Her followers are going up now so I guess some Tattlers have been accepted 😂😂

Oh dear lord! We're the trolls are we? She has filtered the human out of herself!
I think this whole mask thing is the best thing that’s come out of Covid for some people. Especially those not blessed in the nice face department. :)

Her followers are going up now so I guess some Tattlers have been accepted 😂😂
Haha I take comfort in knowing they are all doing it to be nosey!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really really think Tanya is sat addicted to this thread!!! Someone mentions Zoe Sugg and then she's watching her vlog. Never, ever seen her mention anything to do with her???
That was me 🤣🤣 just went on insta and LOL’d. She is just proving she reads here. Hi Tan! You sad old cow!!

Reactions: 10
That was me 🤣🤣 just went on insta and LOL’d. She is just proving she reads here. Hi Tan! You sad old cow!!
It’s actually really sad. She is a 50 year old woman who thinks she is being funny. Which account is she using to lurk!

Reactions: 12
Hi Tan seeing as you’re glued to this thread can we see a few things? They all seem to have disappeared (for a refund) as soon as you’ve snapped it for the gram

1) The Ninja air fryer
2) The jo malone advent calendar
3) The hot tub
4) The F&M baskets
5) (when it arrives) The rip off Xmas day dinner you’ve bought from Hello Fresh in a box, when one of your daughters is veggie and you’ve mentioned ordering all turkey
6) The Percy pig Xmas tree
7) The giant Percy pig teddy
8) The velvetiser from hotel chocolat
9) The F&M Xmas tree decoration

Reactions: 20
Hi Tan seeing as you’re glued to this thread can we see a few things? They all seem to have disappeared (for a refund) as soon as you’ve snapped it for the gram

1) The Ninja air fryer
2) The jo malone advent calendar
3) The hot tub
4) The F&M baskets
5) (when it arrives) The rip off Xmas day dinner you’ve bought from Hello Fresh in a box, when one of your daughters is veggie and you’ve mentioned ordering all turkey
6) The Percy pig Xmas tree
7) The giant Percy pig teddy
8) The velvetiser from hotel chocolat
9) The F&M Xmas tree decoration
Ha love this! Should probably report her to trading standards

Reactions: 7
Let’s not forget the Yankee candle advent, the timberland boots, and the hunter boots.

013D460F-C9C9-4A49-B0EC-CA1314D25821.jpeg

this is her hero!!!

D0E69B19-2886-4223-B0A2-ECB320679839.jpeg
Onslow Christmas Day going to the paddling pool.

Oh and the Dyson hairdryer, the cloud 9 straighteners. The list is endless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.