Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother and my best friend were both on the list too and the recived letters and food boxes.... Tan definitly would have mentioned it and milked it for ig likes.
Precisely! She is disgrace!

I have the same disorder that Tanya claims to have, I didn’t receive a letter about shielding, when I went for my flu jab I asked why I didn’t get a letter and why my flu jab isn’t free and it’s because I’m not currently on any medication for my illness, I choose not to be as long term steroids is not good for you. I am no way sticking up for her here, this is my personal experience. I didn’t shield but did take government advice and stayed in I still do! I hate online shopping but it’s now become a way of life now just to stay safe
Fair enough! Its just that she has told several lies about it and her story often changes. It only seems she has it when she wants some attention on instagram and it really bugs me! She also has made no end of pointless trips and shophopped continously! I hope I haven't upset you though and apolgise if I have.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I knew it 🦧 was after some attention because she had to go back to work! I also feel she picks and chooses when to have these illnesses and let’s face it they don’t stop her gallivanting around the shops and days out etc.

Let’s be honest, she managed to use her remote last night in her TV bed and can’t believe she was too exhausted to have used her phone to post on the “gram” I mean it would have been glued to her side a bit like 🌮 🙄

Reactions: 10
So 🗑 has been to see a client that she hasn’t seen most of the year for a coffee and 3 mince pies, so she could get her Christmas present! 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Poor Tan , my heart bleeds for her 🙄 she’s so lucky she’s got Alexa to turn off her lights for her #soexhausting #whathaveidone #todeservethis

• Haha
I think I am about to blocked and I am not even sorry. I am so fucked off! I know you will all keep me up to date.
Let us know what she says. If she bothers to reply.
It will be along the lines of you have made her sad. Whatever you idiot.
We will keep you posted. ❤

So 🗑 has been to see a client that she hasn’t seen most of the year for a coffee and 3 mince pies, so she could get her Christmas present! 🙄
How absolutely disgusting. Maybe this is the lady that gives her pantomime tickets.
Pity she didn’t pop round and check on them. But she manages it to get her present. I wonder what she gave them? I hope it wasn’t Covid!!!

Reactions: 11
Aka Tasha has randomly given a Christmas card to a "lady" who didn't trust her during the pandemic and the poor lady felt as if she had to give her a tin of biscuits because that's what she would usually do

Reactions: 7
Precisely! She is disgrace!

Fair enough! Its just that she has told several lies about it and her story often changes. It only seems she has it when she wants some attention on instagram and it really bugs me! She also has made no end of pointless trips and shophopped continously! I hope I haven't upset you though and apolgise if I have.
No not all. I can see the lies about it too and agree with you totally if she’s as bad as she makes out then she would be regularly seeing a consultant and would have been contacted about shielding. I on the other hand carry on regardless battle through when the exhaustion is debilitating but never post about it on social media to get sympathy. I get my flu jab yearly to keep safe and especially during the pandemic limit my need to go to the shop

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No not all. I can see the lies about it too and agree with you totally if she’s as bad as she makes out then she would be regularly seeing a consultant and would have been contacted about shielding. I on the other hand carry on regardless battle through when the exhaustion is debilitating but never post about it on social media to get sympathy. I get my flu jab yearly to keep safe and especially during the pandemic limit my need to go to the shop
This is what made me so angry. I see people who are geniunely struggling but don't post online for sympathy they actually deserve and have spent most of this year inside their own homes. When I mentioned the shop hopping and pointless trips. (I figured I was getting blocked anyway 😂) she got really defensive and stopped actually making sense. I am annoyed I let her wind me up as I normally gloss over and vent here but I had a not so great day and today was apparently the day I reached my tipping point.

Let us know what she says. If she bothers to reply.
It will be along the lines of you have made her sad. Whatever you idiot.
We will keep you posted. ❤

How absolutely disgusting. Maybe this is the lady that gives her pantomime tickets.
Pity she didn’t pop round and check on them. But she manages it to get her present. I wonder what she gave them? I hope it wasn’t Covid!!!
She went on and on about how this is her illness she has had nine years and she spoke to her doctor ect. She didn't work last time. I agreed with that point but pointed out she claimed it was furlough and has been going here there and everywhere shop hopping and buying percy pig rubbish despite being vulnerable. Played poor little me a lot 🙄🙄🙄 used a lot of elipisis incorrectly 😂😂 and never actually answered the main question. Got quite rattled when I questioned her travels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This is what made me so angry. I see people who are geniunely struggling but don't post online for sympathy they actually deserve and have spent most of this year inside their own homes. When I mentioned the shop hopping and pointless trips. (I figured I was getting blocked anyway 😂) she got really defensive and stopped actually making sense. I am annoyed I let her wind me up as I normally gloss over and vent here but I had a not so great day and today was apparently the day I reached my tipping point.

She went on and on about how this is her illness she has had nine years and she spoke to her doctor ect. She didn't work last time. I agreed with that point but pointed out she claimed it was furlough and has been going here there and everywhere shop hopping and buying percy pig rubbish despite being vulnerable. Played poor little me a lot 🙄🙄🙄 used a lot of elipisis incorrectly 😂😂 and never actually answered the main question. Got quite rattled when I questioned her travels.
I don’t believe a word she says. She is good at playing poor me. She will be silent now, for a while. Then show something expensive and have a take away. She won’t blame Tattle because she will be worried Anita will find us. 😂🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I don’t believe a word she says. She is good at playing poor me. She be silent now, for a while. Then show something expensive and have a take away. She worn blame Tattle because she will be worried Anita will find us. 😂🥰
Me either! She shut down when I questioned her constant travelling and said she was done with the conversation and was removing me as a follower. She is also just as rude as we all think she is 😂 she also ignored the fact that we're in a pandemic because clearly she's not. 😂 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Happyholly can you post the screenshot of her messages?
We all need to see the tea to make up for her lack of tit meal posts hehe
#lazynightagaintan

Wait a moment...
Do people actually butter their crackers before they put ginger bread cheese, brie or cheese spread on it?? And then top it with chutney??
I've never buttered my crackers unless I'm planning on eating them with just butter on

Reactions: 7
#lazynightagaintan
Here we go ladies! I never asked her to be polite 😂 just pointed out her gutter manners. She was very balshy and thought I was going to put up with it. Bailed when I called out the shop hop and travelling. She never actually answered the question. Tan c'mon and answer. Where are you cute nose?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
#lazynightagaintan

Wait a moment...
Do people actually butter their crackers before they put ginger bread cheese, brie or cheese spread on it?? And then top it with chutney??
I've never buttered my crackers unless I'm planning on eating them with just butter on
I don’t get that! It’s the same when people butter their scones before the my put loads of jam and cream on.
Mind you I am the type of person to have a Big Mac and chips with a Diet Coke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go ladies! I never asked her to be polite 😂 just pointed out her gutter manners. She was very balshy and thought I was going to put up with it. Bailed when I called out the shop hop and travelling. She never actually answered the question. Tan c'mon and answer. Where are you cute nose?
Jeez Tan, take a breath will you?! 😂 exhausted just reading that!

Also, did she say she was done with the conversation and then send another message?
#shedidntknow #sillygirl

• Haha
#SillyGirl... #Troll
Soz tan but didn't you come on to tattle just to slag your SIL2B off? #Troll

Didn't you cheat on two men who actually married you? #NotANicePerson

Weren't you off work during the last lockdown because your work was closed and not because of your "illness"? #FurloughHun

Can't wait for the post tomorrow about how she didn't post her turkey risotto because of a nasty troll messaging her.
#RuinedMyRisotto #invisibleRisottoLikeMyInvisibleHotTub
#WhyCantShePutASpaceBetweenThankAndYou #hitsmelikeatrain #KarendDidntKnow #DoctorKnowsBest

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a bleep!
maybe she is using her other pseudo name!
Hey smiler 👋🏻
Vile creature. I bet her neck is all blotchy and red. I bet she is really angry. How dare someone call her out! 🤣

• Haha
#sillygirl has got me singing Stupid Girl by Garbage. If you don't know it you should really look up the lyrics.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.