Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This.....
oh please 🙄
The reply is laughable. Yeah we are jealous of a middle aged woman who lies daily and can’t even cook a decent meal without making a fool of herself.
As for the pheasant woman, she sounds like she is being paid to say that. Watch all the replies now kissing her arse.[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s just a classic bully. Sadly she’ll never understand her actions as she’s a spoilt brat, people around her shield her and comply with her because they’re scared of her or just can’t be arsed. Previously I’ve got angry watching her, gobsmacked at her disgusting attitude, bratty behaviour and complete lack of self awareness, but now I just feel sorry for her. In reality she has an empty life, very few friends and probably feels quite unfulfilled. People like her will never change as they don’t have the inclination to look inwards and improve themselves... she’d prefer to play the victim

Reactions: 14
Funny how on the night she gets a kiss arse message, she then says she has had a ‘Troll’ message. This little conversation is set up!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pheasant roost is the perfect example of the "Phone me if you need me hun" sort of twit who acts nice when really they've blocked your number

She's probably sat on tattle reading it, nodding and agreeing then thought it'll be a perfect opportunity to post a fake nice comment to make herself look a Saint and get some followers hehe

Reactions: 13
Hope Tanya knows I'll be sleeping better tonight after seeing her risotto. I was a bit peckish before but it's suddenly gone.
#GodBless #ShouldHaveMadeAPheasantRisotto #Gill&TanTheFrizzledHairGang

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate when people think you’re automatically jealous of someone if you dislike them. No???? Maybe we just don’t like you because we can see right through you?? There is nothing she has that I want (maybe just Ralf. He’s a cutie) Other than that, she only has Material things. No friendships, no true love and probably nothing that she can dedicate her life to like God, or charity or anything like that. She has nothing meaningful and loves to pretend that everything is better than it really is. I use to feel sorry for her but now I don’t. She is the kind of girl to give you a back handed compliment like “at least the baby didn’t get your nose” and then act surprised when you say something back.

Tans blood pressure will be through the roof tonight 🤣 quick taco, get her a takeaway before she goes blind!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here we go ladies! I never asked her to be polite 😂 just pointed out her gutter manners. She was very balshy and thought I was going to put up with it. Bailed when I called out the shop hop and travelling. She never actually answered the question. Tan c'mon and answer. Where are you cute nose?
Condescending cow! I’m pleased you put her in her place, she’s never taken this pandemic seriously! We’ll keep you up to date but they’re both boring now since they stopped having public witch fights anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m in tier 3, but I don’t mind. I go to work, walk my dogs and order everything online. Stay safe x
I've ordered everything online too 🤣 i don't like going out at the best of times to be honest and we're so close to Christmas now its not worth the risk at all. Thank you, you stay safe too x

Reactions: 6
Aw this thread has me in stitches tonight! 😂
I don't check it all the time, however, know that there is more care and genuine kindness in this community than orangutan has in her little toe.
She tries to make out that her life is perfect for an APP (!!) rather than realising she has no real friends and her family are probably sick of her spoilt antics too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m actually seething at these 2 tonight.
Like someone else pointed out Tasha goes to see one of her ‘ladies’ despite hardly seeing them all the year to get her Christmas present. Not exchange gifts no to get more tit.
Then bleeping Tanya played the victim when she’s done nought but disrespect the rules and make light of the pandemic. We’ve got hard working people on this thread who have risked their lives to keep this country going both as front line and key workers. This twit makes more unnecessary journeys than Thomas the tank engine and has a shopping habit to rival Imelda Marco’s but yet she thinks she’s hard done to? duck off Tan and when you get there duck off some more, in fact keeping bleeping off until you can remove your head out of your arse and see what’s happening in the world 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Here we go ladies! I never asked her to be polite 😂 just pointed out her gutter manners. She was very balshy and thought I was going to put up with it. Bailed when I called out the shop hop and travelling. She never actually answered the question. Tan c'mon and answer. Where are you cute nose?
If she had an autoimmune disease she would not be out gallivanting left right and centre. My close friend has an autoimmune disease and she has barely been out the house since March. She certainly wouldn't be in pubs, shops and restaurants continuously, and also doesn't have the energy to work and do all that stuff. Its disgusting someone would like about something like this. She is nothing but a fat lazy attention seeking pig

Reactions: 15
Blimey, Tash had cottage pie yesterday with too much cheese, chicken bake tonight with cheese sauce, then a cheese board chaser. Now, I like cheese as much as the next guy but, is this not just a bit too much cheese?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if we did this last year, I can’t remember.

But I’d LOVE it if on the next thread summary, we had a selection of best hashtags, funniest moments, best thing that never happened (hot tub!) bitchiest replies between them both, most loyal follower (looking at you, Anita)...

So we could all reminisce over the year and talk about our favourites?! 😂 I’m not a regular commenter on here as I struggle to keep up at times, but I do try and read daily so would really enjoy something like that!

• Heart
Tanya - you utter bleep. Stop faking that you have an illness.
If you do have a genuine illness then you are still a bleep as no one who is genuinely immune suppressed would have behaved how you have. You’d be terrified of going out.. you’d be able to get guaranteed online supermarket delivery slots, you wouldn’t be rushing out to M&S to buy the latest Percy Pig tat.. your actions don’t back up your words.
How does it feel to be known as a compulsive liar?? It doesn’t bother you does it, you are that sick in the head.. Please post this all over your gram.. alas, of course you won’t because you are terrified of people finding out what and who you really are. Your crown is slipping, the cracks are getting bigger & bigger. It must be awful being you - having to be stuck to the gram 24/7 in case someone posts a comment you don’t like ..You are the laughing stock of Instagram.. thank you for entertaining us during a pandemic.. we can’t wait to see what imaginary illness you come up with next.. although at the rate you are going, you’ll have a heart attack due to your weight and blood pressure. You’d probably like that though -imagine all the sympathy #bleep #karenhatesyou #fake #liar #fatcunt #savetaco #fuckoff #scum #whoateallthepies #damaged #youneedhelp #addictedtospending #mentallyunstable

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.