Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an insult to people like me and so many others who are immunocompromised and have barely left their homes for almost a YEAR.
I’ve only just seen her hashtags on that post! I don’t know how many times I’ve said on this thread about her claiming to have an autoimmune disease and if she did have one, why had she ONLY gone to work in all these months instead of shop hopping, days out, nights away, the list is endless! If she’s using that post and hashtags to get sympathy when there is nothing wrong with her then I’m beyond angry and disgusted 😡

Reactions: 10
Don't pay attention to her hashtags until someone mentions it on here and I'm pissing myself.

#hitsmelikeatrain #eveweek #funwithfood #wow #horribleweatheroutthere #simple #happywiththat #tomefromme #ForTheKarens #daydate #jokes #crackers #wavyhair #lush #sexonasnowbank #fianceshome #blesshisheart #bliss #chickenkiev #tablescape #wednesday #oooppps #falalala #timeforlunch #snuggledmylap #excited.

Just some brilliant hashtags from the past 7 days hehe

Where did Tanya talk about staples?
She didn't I was just taking the piss out of her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tasha can’t believe it’s 10 sleeps till Christmas! Is that cause you’ve been celebrating it for 3 months already? Or you’re wondering how you’re gonna find enough Christmas films to fill 10 more days because you’ve watched every single one ever made!

Seriously though what is so exciting about Christmas to have a grown woman counting sleeps like a child? Her kids are up, they know there is no Santa. She eats like it’s Christmas every day and it’s not like she needs the break from work? I hate Christmas and I’m Grinchy, I make an effort for my baby and like it for him but I don’t get the whole counting sleeps thing unless your child is excited for Santa and the joy comes from them. I am awful?
You’re not awful. As your baby grows up, you’ll get excited and count sleeps because you’ll be so excited to see his little face light up.
I work with 5 year olds and they are off the wall with excitement. Which is lovely. I am counting sleeps but only til Friday. Then I can take a deep breath and be pleased my bubble didn’t close. I am getting a less and less kids come in.
Not sure why this grown woman is so excited. Her days must be exactly the same as they are any other day.
As for Tanya, pretty sure we called she would be knackered. After one day back sitting at her desk arranging the phone and her Christmas tree.
Who the heck eats in bed? You absolutely rank old tart!

• Heart
Shouldn't she be shielding or being extra careful considering she ~has~ an autoimmune disease? Funny that she only has one when she suits her! Percy pig merchandise more important though obv x

Reactions: 16
Shouldn't she be shielding or being extra careful considering she ~has~ an autoimmune disease? Funny that she only has one when she suits her! Percy pig merchandise more important though obv x
She hasn’t shown the large Percy pig teddy since she showed in her car?

Reactions: 9
Don't pay attention to her hashtags until someone mentions it on here and I'm pissing myself.

#hitsmelikeatrain #eveweek #funwithfood #wow #horribleweatheroutthere #simple #happywiththat #tomefromme #ForTheKarens #daydate #jokes #crackers #wavyhair #lush #sexonasnowbank #fianceshome #blesshisheart #bliss #chickenkiev #tablescape #wednesday #oooppps #falalala #timeforlunch #snuggledmylap #excited.

Just some brilliant hashtags from the past 7 days hehe

She didn't I was just taking the piss out of her 🤣
#forthekarens is giving #ididntknow a run for it's money on the best hashtag of 2020 for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh please!! Her hashtags are a bleeping joke!!
She picks and chooses when she has this illness.
Unlike some people who live with an illness and can’t function.
Sounds like she needs some attention.

• Heart
Post about how she's had a stressful day when really she just couldn't find her rainbow staplers and she's pretty certain Jen 2 desks down from her stole them so she's going to leave a note on her desk with #DearKaren on top xo

"#DearKaren,
As you are aware... I take my stationery very serious... I think you're a #bully and you need to give me my staples back before I tell my H2B... You've probably done it just for tattle because you're a nasty troll... What happened to #BeKind... Don't you know I bought them to support the NHS... How am I meant to staple my printed out menus together now?... You have ruined Christmas.
Yours sincerely,
Fat Tan The Orangutan
#whatdididotodeservethis #waittillitellmy2realfollowers #kfctonight #newbottleofwine2"
#karendidntknow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry, what are the actual point of Tanya's hashtags?

Who in their right mind is bored and goes onto insta and searches for the hashtag #notstartedwrappingyet ?
Or #hitsmelikeatrain ?

No one.
Am I being completely thick and missing the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve only just seen her hashtags on that post! I don’t know how many times I’ve said on this thread about her claiming to have an autoimmune disease and if she did have one, why had she ONLY gone to work in all these months instead of shop hopping, days out, nights away, the list is endless! If she’s using that post and hashtags to get sympathy when there is nothing wrong with her then I’m beyond angry and disgusted 😡
She is a massive liar! My mum actually has autoimmune and recieved a sheilding letter both lockdowns. It is also on the extremely vulnerable list so she would have had a sheilding letter. The only thing she has is an extreme case of lying bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry, what are the actual point of Tanya's hashtags?

Who in their right mind is bored and goes onto insta and searches for the hashtag #notstartedwrappingyet ?
Or #hitsmelikeatrain ?

No one.
Am I being completely thick and missing the point?
I don't think Tanya knows the point of Tanya's hashtags. I think they don't really understand hashtags.

Reactions: 11
She has just had a week off so why wouldn’t she do her wrapping then instead of now moaning about it when she is back at her gruelling job. She is the worst 😩

Reactions: 16
She is a massive liar! My mum actually has autoimmune and recieved a sheilding letter both lockdowns. It is also on the extremely vulnerable list so she would have had a sheilding letter. The only thing she has is an extreme case of lying bleep.
I have the same disorder that Tanya claims to have, I didn’t receive a letter about shielding, when I went for my flu jab I asked why I didn’t get a letter and why my flu jab isn’t free and it’s because I’m not currently on any medication for my illness, I choose not to be as long term steroids is not good for you. I am no way sticking up for her here, this is my personal experience. I didn’t shield but did take government advice and stayed in I still do! I hate online shopping but it’s now become a way of life now just to stay safe

Reactions: 7
My brother and my best friend were both on the list too and the recived letters and food boxes.... Tan definitly would have mentioned it and milked it for ig likes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.