Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am also in tier 3, I won’t be having the Christmas I normally would. It will be me and my children, and my Dad who is in my bubble. I won’t be mixing, I work in a primary school and we have just had our first bubble close.
Also had the sad news that my co-worker has sadly passed away, from this bastard virus.
I am taking this so seriously.
This is not going to be like any Christmas we have had, it can’t be.
But these two bleeping idiots are just trying to out do each other.
People are dying and it’s not the time to be saying oh well let’s watch a tit movie and whack on some Christmas songs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am also in tier 3, I won’t be having the Christmas I normally would. It will be me and my children, and my Dad who is in my bubble. I won’t be mixing, I work in a primary school and we have just had our first bubble close.
Also had the sad news that my co-worker has sadly passed away, from this bastard virus.
People are dying and it’s not the time to be saying oh well let’s watch a tit movie and whack on some Christmas songs.
That's terrible hope you and your other co-workers are ok, my husbands secondary school won't close one of their year bubbles even though they have over 10 cases within it and starting to get cases in other years now. We are also being careful and having Christmas just us the kids and my mum who is also in our bubble. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry to hear your sad news Maggie, take care and stay safe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The Christmas films and songs and whatnot doesn’t offend me. We all need that extra bit of cheer this year. What annoys me with this two is that they have to rub it in everyone’s faces. If they want to go all out that’s fine, but keep it private and be mindful of those who aren’t able to.

Also, very sorry about your colleague @Maggie28 ❤ X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her inside of the pie look's like something Shane Ritchie drank in I'm a celebrity last night. 🤔

• Haha
Oh Maggie. I'm so sorry to read this. Xxxx

• Heart
Not been on here for a while as been mad busy working not that these two twit waffles would know what that was! I felt compelled to come on as a result of Trash’s bleeping Thanksgiving post. I’m beyond words. Thanksgiving?? What the actual F? You are not American you absolute bellend. Seriously worry about this one. And I note Tran is flailing stress because she couldn’t make it to the vets. Looking for the sympathy vote are we? Anyway, hope you’ve all been keeping well Tattlers. Good to learn some things never change! 😂🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Home made taste best 😂 is she for real? She says on one post that she buys ready rolled pastry then posts a photograph of a jar of ready made mincemeat but somehow she thinks her mince pies are homemade 😂
FA1C32E2-989D-4D8E-B60A-95B09D92D153.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry for your loss, I lost a friend to it during the first ‘wave’ she was only 27. And I’ve watched these two shop hop and go away like there’s nothing wrong

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So sorry Maggie. 😘

I remember watching an interview on the news during the first lockdown with a nurse who had moved away from her child to be on the frontline. She was a single parent and had left them with her Mam so she could carry on working and protect her family. It was about 9 weeks that they didn’t see each other if I recall correctly, the child was about 5. I know she wasn’t the only one but it sticks with me cause you could see the pain from missing her baby in her eyes but she was still there saving lives and putting her life at risk for crap money. But no aftersales is the hardest job in the world! Who are these people?
My neighbour is a nurse and she isolated for weeks away from her husband and two young boys. It was horrendous for her. She was working long days, worried sick, no proper PPE and missing her family. These two need a dose of reality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry Maggie, thinking of you ❤

• Heart
Maggie, I am so sorry to hear this! Sending lots of love ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry for your loss, I lost a friend to it during the first ‘wave’ she was only 27. And I’ve watched these two shop hop and go away like there’s nothing wrong
Oh tit, that’s so young: I am so sorry. 🥰
It’s honestly just so tit:
I know we have to make the best of things. But neither of these two have a bleeping clue about the real world.
duck face Tanya gets upset over traffic and a vets appointment.
Trasha sits alone every night pretending she has a happy family:
Thank you my lovely Tattlers. ❤
I just am so bleeping pissed off with these two.

That's terrible hope you and your other co-workers are ok, my husbands secondary school won't close one of their year bubbles even though they have over 10 cases within it and starting to get cases in other years now. We are also being careful and having Christmas just us the kids and my mum who is also in our bubble. ❤
A few schools near me are having to close completely. Mostly secondary schools.
Stay safe. 🥰

• Heart
The state of that mash 🤢 she has actually used a carrot as decoration. A plate of mince pies no problem but more than one carrot? Not a chance! Her insides must be a tit show!

Reactions: 8
I thought that is was ice cream!!! 🙄 (the mash)
Where’s Tanya? Stuck in traffic!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'No tougher job then after sales'

Oh duck off!

Where do these people appear from, I mean really, you couldn't make it up!
I have a friend that works in identifying disaster victims. Wanna tell us again about hard your job is Tan? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.