Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo81

VIP Member
Hubby's back from the dentist with antibiotics so I know I will make lattes full of sugar for us all, is this bitch for real?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Maggie28

VIP Member
Happy elf day fellow tattlers, can't wait to get cosy with nibbles and drinkies and watch tasha creep around her house alone dressed like buddy elf
Oh it feels like Christmas 🙄
Post of her on her way with a coffee, something Christmas related.
Then a million photos of trees, one of her looking like the great unwashed with her Christmas jumper on.
She’ll buy one far too big.
Then another millions photos of the tree lit up, maybe the outside decorations will go up.
It will look like Christmas has been sick all over her house.
She lay out cheese and burnt finger foods, it will all be laid out on the the headboard, sorry footstool. 🙄
Then Tanya will bring out her tree, she’ll have all white company decorations because she can afford it!! 😬
I am hoping Trash is dressed as an Elf but we have more hope of her cleaning her grout than that.
Then they’ll all be cosy around the tree, watching another Christmas film. I vote it’s Elf, or National lampoons Christmas vacation.
Onlsow will be up stairs with a box of tissues and his phone. Watching a sad movie 😉🙄
Her son will be in his room, playing on his PlayStation 4, but not giving two shits cos he knows he has the new PlayStation 5.
Her daughter will stay for a bit then pretend she needs the loo. And not return downstairs.
She’ll be stalking Tattle then checking Tan’s instagram, then ordering whatever she has.
Tan will need another Takeaway, Taco insists on it.
She’ll be all cosy with her boys, two dogs that probably hate each other.
While Taco sits on the tv bed contemplating his escape .
Happy Elf day Tattle friends. 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

swimming

VIP Member
Ok my estimations for today ARE......

costa or Starbucks cup in the car on the way to the tree (not in the reuseable mugs she bought either)

photo of the tree with their name tag on (just to rub the Ashford name in tans face)

the living room in different stages of abysmal decoration

the cheap buffet later tonight with various drinkies and cosy nibbles. Everything will be “our fave”

various tagging of every single brand name and company she can cram into a photo to get noticed by some spotty teenager working in their marketing de

feet up watching a Xmas movie wearing elf slippers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Maggie28

VIP Member
(Tanya Tasha #33 jingle bells Trash smells Tanya is spending everyday Elf day is on the way'

Title removed as it made no sense)

So.....
we think Tan tried to disguise herself as a Tattler, but she gave herself away...
Tanya phones up the Christmas tree place and demands a freebie...
The company declined her shit offer, Tanya decided to dressed up a sore finger, she wore red.
She is buying up every mini Christmas tree.
She has a favourite dog, Ralph. Poor spit has been shoved aside. She even gets the dog a fake dog toy pretending to be a can of Gin and Tonic.
Keeps getting takeaways and it took her two bites to eat a double Big Mac.
she hasn’t got a sweet tooth but has waffles and ice cream delivered.
She filters and filters her photos, and wears a mask because she thinks she looks cute.
she is still a cunt.
Trasha is still manic about filling her house, and dressing it as a pound-shop showroom.
Everything is Christmas themed. Even her fucking crumpets.
We think she only washes once a day, when she randomly has a bath when normal people are starting dinner or getting in from work.
Both are still shop hopping.
Trasha still doesn’t follow Tanya.
Trahsa still works 1 hour a week.
We can’t wait for this weekend, it’s ELF weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

swimming

VIP Member
What baffles me is the “fiancé insisted on a takeaway”, yet again someone else pacifying her outbursts and behaviour with greasy food.
There’s nothing wrong with having KFC, but it’s not needed just because you had a meltdown in the car over traffic? Fucking grow up you debt ridden old snatch

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Tan is definitely the type of person to check into hospital on FB and then when someone asks if she is ok replies with “will message you hun”. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her, she had still been liking posts on instagram during her 24 hour posting break. Bore off Tanya you attention seeking ape

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Maggie28

VIP Member
065F2A61-5287-48CD-8625-D3A0362D86B6.jpeg

I have so many questions?
Why does she have ice skating boots?
Does she think ITV will ask her do do dancing on ice?
Can you imagine that on the ice rink!! 😂
She needs to get a fucking grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

swimming

VIP Member
That advent calendar exchange was almost as good as 2 years ago over those Cadbury fill chocolates or whatever they are called. It went something like this:

“Oh I saw them last week in Asda”
“Hehe bless you hun I actually bought these TWO weeks ago but forgot to post them”
“Oh are they not the ones I sent you in the post as another get well soon present because you were saying you had another brain tumour hehe”
“No hehehehehehehe my lovely H2B bought them as a surprise he’s so loving and caring”
“Heeeheee”
“HEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEE”

• Haha

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
This is exactly what she does, she has the decorations down before new year and starts with the yellow cushions and flowers for spring. I sometimes like the days between Christmas and new year better than the events themselves. There’s no pressure you can go for nice walks then get cosied 😬 with a blanket and watch a shit film with some cheese or/and chocolate. Obviously not for Tasha cause she’s that manic to jump on to the next thing and she’s extremed Christmas for that long she’s sick of the sight of it!
She will have a tall spring in her eye before we know it

• Haha
  • Heart

Tdm

VIP Member
Im suprised Trash doesn't have a dusty box of Thanksgiving props.. you know she loves a theme guys!!?
That’s Tanya who is part American!

She is also 1/7th Italian - have you seen the authentic spaghetti, the recipe is from her nonna 🥰
1/7th American because her uncle is Obama, that’s how special she thinks she is
1/7th South African because she “braais” and she thinks Africans should just be more like dogs
1/7th Irish that red hair makes her sooo spesh.
1/7th Chinese. That’s why it’s ok for her to stab her chopsticks in her food and call them “ch*****” because they’re her people
1/7th Scottish remember burns night and all the plaid?
1/7th sausage dog, being an owner and all. Plus she is fat and long.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Stockers_45

VIP Member
Oh it feels like Christmas 🙄
Post of her on her way with a coffee, something Christmas related.
Then a million photos of trees, one of her looking like the great unwashed with her Christmas jumper on.
She’ll buy one far too big.
Then another millions photos of the tree lit up, maybe the outside decorations will go up.
It will look like Christmas has been sick all over her house.
She lay out cheese and burnt finger foods, it will all be laid out on the the headboard, sorry footstool. 🙄
Then Tanya will bring out her tree, she’ll have all white company decorations because she can afford it!! 😬
I am hoping Trash is dressed as an Elf but we have more hope of her cleaning her grout than that.
Then they’ll all be cosy around the tree, watching another Christmas film. I vote it’s Elf, or National lampoons Christmas vacation.
Onlsow will be up stairs with a box of tissues and his phone. Watching a sad movie 😉🙄
Her son will be in his room, playing on his PlayStation 4, but not giving two shits cos he knows he has the new PlayStation 5.
Her daughter will stay for a bit then pretend she needs the loo. And not return downstairs.
She’ll be stalking Tattle then checking Tan’s instagram, then ordering whatever she has.
Tan will need another Takeaway, Taco insists on it.
She’ll be all cosy with her boys, two dogs that probably hate each other.
While Taco sits on the tv bed contemplating his escape .
Happy Elf day Tattle friends. 🥴🤣
IM SO ELFING EXCITED! Lmao
I had to throw in a couple of The Tranich! 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Dannie

Chatty Member
15 bloody times and she didn’t leave the house. I was glad to see she didn’t go shopping again.
So it’s in a plastic glass dome tonight! 🙄
All for £180 quid!!!
I do wonder what The real Ashfords date night will be? Take away fish and chips by the sea. Or some cosy pub.
We’ll have the photo of their drinks and how cosy it is. I just don’t get it? Unless it has an amazing view, then what’s the point. I get the ones in London by the River Thames. But not in some pub garden. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Id take fish and chips by the sea or a cosy pub anytime over that superficial nonsense Tan does all for the gram. As long as Im with my husband Id be happy amongst pigs shit at a farm. Every so often we will book something nice as a treat ( not a small oval glass house in a pub garden) but me and my husband are quite content with a simple life. I don’t need Instagram or validation from others to know I’m blessed in my life xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Moodles

Chatty Member
6EF4DE88-4CD2-4020-BB55-1F47BBFEC8B6.jpeg

Insta vs reality 🤣 doesn’t look quite so spectacular from another angle does it. It doesn’t say how much it costs to hire if you are dining but if you are just doing drinks it’s £180 minimum spend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Maggie28

VIP Member
Blimey how could I forget the Chinese fakeaway. Chicken nuggets and packet super noodles with a Asda smart price sweet and sour sauce slopped over the top.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24