Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Tanya Tasha #33 jingle bells Trash smells Tanya is spending everyday Elf day is on the way'

Title removed as it made no sense)

So.....
we think Tan tried to disguise herself as a Tattler, but she gave herself away...
Tanya phones up the Christmas tree place and demands a freebie...
The company declined her tit offer, Tanya decided to dressed up a sore finger, she wore red.
She is buying up every mini Christmas tree.
She has a favourite dog, Ralph. Poor spit has been shoved aside. She even gets the dog a fake dog toy pretending to be a can of Gin and Tonic.
Keeps getting takeaways and it took her two bites to eat a double Big Mac.
she hasn’t got a sweet tooth but has waffles and ice cream delivered.
She filters and filters her photos, and wears a mask because she thinks she looks cute.
she is still a bleep.
Trasha is still manic about filling her house, and dressing it as a pound-shop showroom.
Everything is Christmas themed. Even her bleeping crumpets.
We think she only washes once a day, when she randomly has a bath when normal people are starting dinner or getting in from work.
Both are still shop hopping.
Trasha still doesn’t follow Tanya.
Trahsa still works 1 hour a week.
We can’t wait for this weekend, it’s ELF weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Blimey how could I forget the Chinese fakeaway. Chicken nuggets and packet super noodles with a Asda smart price sweet and sour sauce slopped over the top.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the new thread! So can’t wait for ELF weekend 😂
Spit has definitely been pushed aside, Taco should watch out he may be next!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well Done @sospookyhun
Had to shorten it to fit.
Jingle bell Trahsbag smells Elf day is on the way. Oh what fun it is for Tan to spend money everyday.
let the thread commence.

So.....
we think Tan tried to disguise herself as a Tattler, but she gave herself away...
Tanya phones up the Christmas tree place and demands a freebie...
The company declined her tit offer, Tanya decided to dressed up a sore finger, she wore red.
She is buying up every mini Christmas tree.
She has a favourite dog, Ralph. Poor spit has been shoved aside. She even gets the dog a fake dog toy pretending to be a can of Gin and Tonic.
Keeps getting takeaways and it took her two bites to eat a double Big Mac.
she hasn’t got a sweet tooth but has waffles and ice cream delivered.
She filters and filters her photos, and wears a mask because she thinks she looks cute.
she is still a bleep.
Trasha is still manic about filling her house, and dressing it as a pound-shop showroom.
Everything is Christmas themed. Even her bleeping crumpets.
We think she only washes once a day, when she randomly has a bath when normal people are starting dinner or getting in from work.
Both are still shop hopping.
Trasha still doesn’t follow Tanya.
Trahsa still works 1 hour a week.
We can’t wait for this weekend, it’s ELF weekend.
Tan’s been on again? I missed it! What pearls of wisdom was she spouting this time?
Excellent recap as always Maggie 👌🏻

Reactions: 10
What’s the story with Trash & Tan not getting on?
A few weeks ago, we noticed Trasha wasn’t following Tan anymore. I can’t even remember why!
Anyone remember? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tan’s been on again? I missed it! What pearls of wisdom was she spouting this time?
Excellent recap as always Maggie 👌🏻
Yeah we think it was someone with the name Sarah, but they used the ... after their sentences. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A few weeks ago, we noticed Trasha wasn’t following Tan anymore. I can’t even remember why!
Anyone remember?
Anyone remember? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah we think it was someone with the name Sarah, but they used the ... after their sentences. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tan said Trash unfollowed her to avoid nasty comments. Tan didn’t comment on whether the comments were from her or her followers. The grease on that stew

Reactions: 6
Reflection in trashas bake off pic wine glasses..... she’s sitting on her own

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Reflection in trashas bake off pic wine glasses..... she’s sitting on her own
Nothing new then. All alone pretending she's not. Hubby 🤢 is scrolling insta for younger women. Olivia is playing with her toys like a good little baby and James is plotting his escape and looking up how to change his identity and not be traced.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tans post, so she had a ta trim to take her dog to the vets and it doesn’t look like it was even a emergency?

Reactions: 12
Imagine having a meltdown at work over a routine vets appointment. Especially when you’re in a new department as you got booted out of another for being an idiot. Silly cow should be grateful she’s got a job atm

Reactions: 18
Here comes the pity post!
Poor me, how about you shut the duck up, you don’t know the first thing about stress!

Reactions: 14
A growth appointment for a dog?! Even babies are lucky to get their weight checked atm

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope her bad day at work was caused by her stressing about losing her job. Serves her right

I feel like if Tanya had to donate blood, oil would just come out her veins.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.