Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I find it so cringey. My mum stopped treating me like that when I was about 7! Very strange, and embarrassing for Olivia... kids can be cruel sometimes and if some girls at school found 🗑 posts and how she treats Olivia, they would probably tease her about it. Tash needs to let her kids grow up and stop babying them!
Remember, this is the woman who last year claimed her daughter still believed in Father Christmas.
Simply because olivia told her she still did, and she said she never questioned it but maybe didn't believe her anymore. Maybe didn't believe her?! She has access to the Internet Trash, all she has to do is Google, is Father Christmas real?! Sure she makes it up

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What the hell is a hug in bowl?

95A18BEB-7E35-4F89-A664-03EB89E41506.jpeg

so 4 weeks ago she posted this on her Hello Fresh post.
She hasn’t said they have got their money back.
I think the melt down was because Bo Jo has ruined her plans ams not cancelled her trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I remember watching an interview on the news during the first lockdown with a nurse who had moved away from her child to be on the frontline. She was a single parent and had left them with her Mam so she could carry on working and protect her family. It was about 9 weeks that they didn’t see each other if I recall correctly, the child was about 5. I know she wasn’t the only one but it sticks with me cause you could see the pain from missing her baby in her eyes but she was still there saving lives and putting her life at risk for crap money. But no aftersales is the hardest job in the world! Who are these people?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So trash trying to make out her and Schlong are in bed together watching this!!! You can clearly see no one is in the other side of the bed! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ #shedidntknow

Bet Tranya hasn’t been the first to get her hands on these New Chocolate bars!!!! Lol 😂 😝😂 #shedidntknow #asfakeastran
How much Xmas shite can you watch honestly? Overkill or what.

Reactions: 8
How much Xmas shite can you watch honestly? Overkill or what.
Who has the bloody time? Not many people but she does only work 60 minutes a week.
The woman can’t even teach her daughter to bake from scratch. She says she isn’t a baker, but she can’t even cook things that go in the oven.
Tanya can’t cook, unless it’s from M&S. She filters everything to make to look good.
Both of them are ridiculous, they are being laughed at daily. Surly none of their followers are genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So trash trying to make out her and Schlong are in bed together watching this!!! You can clearly see no one is in the other side of the bed! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ #shedidntknow

Bet Tranya hasn’t been the first to get her hands on these New Chocolate bars!!!! Lol 😂 😝😂 #shedidntknow #asfakeastran
Bet Johnny boy sleeps on the sofa.

I reckon home life still isn’t as rosie as Trash tries to make out! He’s never on the sofa next to her or on the bed 🤔
Of couse. I bet it is tense as hell in that house!
How difficult would living with someone like Trash be....
Tat everywhere, tit food, having to wait to eat as she wants to take 12349 pictures, forced fun all the time...
-bet her son doesnt even come out of his room
-johnny in the garden smoking on his phone chatting to girls
-her daughter probably just does what her mum says .
Can imagine she is the type to get sensitive and stroppy and avoid any conflict!
Bet they all have to walk on eggshells round her...

Reactions: 9
New to this thread been looking at it for a long time but only just signed up as i just can’t keep myself silent any more😂 honestly these two absolutely drive me insane, they’re inability to grasp reality is just shocking. You’d think they’d have life experience to understand life around them but clearly
not. Oh and also tanya with £52 worth of candles on one tray whilst families can’t afford to eat kills me. I’ll stick to my £2.99 home bargains candles thank you💁🏻‍♀️
Welcome!! We've all had our breaking point moment and it's usually at how blind these people are to the real world and real issues going on put here x

I don't think her daughters doing any of this stuff she says she is. I reckon it's all her, but she's trying to be more relatable or get more engagement by saying it's her daughter. I think alot of what she's doing is done alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So do we think these two will acknowledge the tier system 🤔 gutted that I’m in tier 3 so it means no family Christmas of 9 at my table 😢 but must stay safe so will do what we have to do

Reactions: 9
So do we think these two will acknowledge the tier system 🤔 gutted that I’m in tier 3 so it means no family Christmas of 9 at my table 😢 but must stay safe so will do what we have to do
Aren’t the tiers in place up until Christmas then we can have 3 households mixing?

Reactions: 12
The tier system is paused for five days over Christmas.

Reactions: 11
Were the same tier 3 so no big christmas for us either, but like you say safety and the health of loved ones is more important

• Heart
Aren’t the tiers in place up until Christmas then we can have 3 households mixing?
We are choosing not to mix both our parents are in the over 65 and my husbands work unfortunately has several cases so we are keeping it to just the 4 of us

Were the same tier 3 so no big christmas for us either, but like you say safety and the health of loved ones is more important
Yes, especially as where my husband works there’s several cases so we’d rather not mix

We are choosing not to mix both our parents are in the over 65 and my husbands work unfortunately has several cases so we are keeping it to just the 4 of us

Yes, especially as where my husband works there’s several cases so we’d rather not mix
That doesn't really have anything to do with what tier you're in then, it's just a personal (albeit sensible) choice you're making.

Reactions: 10

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully you’ll still manage to have a lovely Christmas ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.