Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im suprised Trash doesn't have a dusty box of Thanksgiving props.. you know she loves a theme guys!!?

Reactions: 11
Im suprised Trash doesn't have a dusty box of Thanksgiving props.. you know she loves a theme guys!!?
That’s Tanya who is part American!

She is also 1/7th Italian - have you seen the authentic spaghetti, the recipe is from her nonna 🥰
1/7th American because her uncle is Obama, that’s how special she thinks she is
1/7th South African because she “braais” and she thinks Africans should just be more like dogs
1/7th Irish that red hair makes her sooo spesh.
1/7th Chinese. That’s why it’s ok for her to stab her chopsticks in her food and call them “ch*****” because they’re her people
1/7th Scottish remember burns night and all the plaid?
1/7th sausage dog, being an owner and all. Plus she is fat and long.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hope everyone is ready for the “tree off” decorations day tomorrow and elf night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She is also 1/7th Italian - have you seen the authentic spaghetti, the recipe is from her nonna 🥰
1/7th South African because she “braais” and she thinks Africans should just be more like dogs
1/7th Chinese. That’s why it’s ok for her to stab her chopsticks in her food and call them “ch*****” because they’re her people
I hope she tries to claim Irish heritage cos the second she sets foot here for a holiday she'll get booted back out 🤣 no time for her carry on over here 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tan, I’m a social worker and I currently work on the homeless team. Have had my face spat in twice in the last month. bleeping sales..

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Tan, I’m a social worker and I currently work on the homeless team. Have had my face spat in twice in the last month. bleeping sales..
That is terrible. Now that’s a bad bleeping day. Not a bit of traffic that stops Tan getting her food.

You forgot 1/7th orangutan 😉 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why we need a breakdown of Tasha’s day - work done shopping done & unpacked college run, dentist home ...😂 plus having that much hot chocolate with sweet stuff on top makes me feel sick after a while 🤢
Btw wonder what’s up with Tan, not posted in 2 days 😲

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why we need a breakdown of Tasha’s day - work done shopping done & unpacked college run, dentist home ...😂 plus having that much hot chocolate with sweet stuff on top makes me feel sick after a while 🤢
Hopefully Santa brings her some punctuation for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Btw wonder what’s up with Tan, not posted in 2 days 😲
Her canisters in the background are filthy 😷 how can she be excited about the weekend when she’s only worked for a few hours today?!

• Sick
I have a friend that works in identifying disaster victims. Wanna tell us again about hard your job is Tan? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤔
We have a friend who removes the remains of suicide victims from the tracks of the London underground. If you're reading this Tan, GET A bleeping GRIP. YOU NEED A SERIOUS REALITY CHECK. bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.