Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up...Did anyone spot this little “gem” last night. “After sales is the toughest job”. Seriously 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Some people need to try the real world 😂😂
Anna Hammill wants to try being an NHS bed manager during a pandemic or any frontline worker at that .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just catching up...Did anyone spot this little “gem” last night. “After sales is the toughest job”. Seriously 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Some people need to try the real world 😂😂
'No tougher job then after sales'

Oh duck off!

Where do these people appear from, I mean really, you couldn't make it up!

Reactions: 16
Really??? Why isn't she encouraging her daughter to make the bleeping dough from scratch? Gingerbread dough is piss easy to make. After a whole series of Bakeoff posts and she still buys ready made crap. She is the epitome of laziness.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
'No tougher job then after sales'

Oh duck off!

Where do these people appear from, I mean really, you couldn't make it up!
I can’t believe someone has said there’s no tougher job than after sales!! What about the doctors and nurses who are trying to save people from dying or when they have to break bad news to a patients’ loved ones! Whoever said that are crazy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Really??? Why isn't she encouraging her daughter to make the bleeping dough from scratch? Gingerbread dough is piss easy to make. After a whole series of Bakeoff posts and she still buys ready made crap. She is the epitome of laziness.
There are now year threes who were with me in year 1 so aged five who made it from scratch! We were a class of 29. Lazy twats!

Are they having a bleeping laugh! Try being a frontline worker! Its things like this that encourage her cuntness!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My 10 year old has been making gingerbread herself for years. Doesn't her daughter learn food tech at school. What is the point of watching bake off and then buying ready made dough and bloody horrible cake mixes. They never taste very nice (mind you theirs always look burnt anyway)

The amount Trasha babys her TEENAGE daughter seriously infuriates me! Why isn't she or her daughter embarrassed by this?

"Oh my daughter nabbed my phone and somehow managed to download silly apps for santa - you know what they're like at that age!"

"Oh my daughter is making minions cupcakes and gingerbread men from a packet #proudmum #futurebaker"

Reactions: 17
The amount Trasha babys her TEENAGE daughter seriously infuriates me! Why isn't she or her daughter embarrassed by this?

"Oh my daughter nabbed my phone and somehow managed to download silly apps for santa - you know what they're like at that age!"

"Oh my daughter is making minions cupcakes and gingerbread men from a packet #proudmum #futurebaker"
Uurrrgh. SO annoying.

Reactions: 6
What is a 'warming' hot chocolate? I get into an irrational rage whenever she says that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New to this thread been looking at it for a long time but only just signed up as i just can’t keep myself silent any more😂 honestly these two absolutely drive me insane, they’re inability to grasp reality is just shocking. You’d think they’d have life experience to understand life around them but clearly
not. Oh and also tanya with £52 worth of candles on one tray whilst families can’t afford to eat kills me. I’ll stick to my £2.99 home bargains candles thank you💁🏻‍♀️

Olivia is a better cook than 🗑 looks like she actually
Drains the fat from the mince

Yeah I find it so cringey. My mum stopped treating me like that when I was about 7! Very strange, and embarrassing for Olivia... kids can be cruel sometimes and if some girls at school found 🗑 posts and how she treats Olivia, they would probably tease her about it. Tash needs to let her kids grow up and stop babying them!

LOL at after sales being “the toughest job” what about doctors or nurses, teachers who have to deal with a bunch of kids who sometimes also have to act as the children’s friend, parents, counselor because said child’s needs aren’t being met, or a construction worker who has to actually work and not sit and take photos of donuts and coke all day. She really lives in a dream land and it blows my mind how people encourage her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Wtf?? I’m pretty sure my job is harder than that 😂 surely it’s just paperwork!

I’m beginning to think ‘my daughter’ is actually the family slave. Does she not have homework to do? Rather than make her lazy mother non stop meals and drinks 😬

Reactions: 10
Wtf?? I’m pretty sure my job is harder than that 😂 surely it’s just paperwork!

I’m beginning to think ‘my daughter’ is actually the family slave. Does she not have homework to do? Rather than make her lazy mother non stop meals and drinks 😬
Family slave 😂🤣 unfortunately her mother is probably showing her the ropes. Be a slave to an ungrateful slimeball husband

Reactions: 9
Every thing Trash has posted today had the words ‘my daughter’ included. It’s making my eyes bleed. Just call her by her chuffing name, we all know what it is!

Also, if my mum posted 4 times a day on instagram about how I’d made her a hot chocolate, made the dinner, contemplated making gingerbread (from a pre-made mix) and then served the dinner, I’d be mortified.

Reactions: 12
Am I right in remembering tanya ordered her Xmas dinner from a box??

She won’t need to shop hop nearer the time then will she!! Fat chance of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh duck off... really!!
she wants to try cleaning up vomit, when a child eats lunch then throws up everywhere.
is she a nurse or a doctor?
No, she works in a garage. Which I am sure at times is hard. Like when you can’t put a big tree up, you have to buy a mini one.
She Hasn’t got a bleeping clue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Trashy has posted 7 times today! What a pathetic life! Its all about tit as well. Absolutely nothing worth while!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.