Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she do at the garage - as there seems to be some question over whether she’s a receptionist or a sales person?
She’s a service advisor, so you call up to book your car in for a service and she does that. Definitely not sales. She did start on reception though

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a service advisor, so you call up to book your car in for a service and she does that. Definitely not sales. She did start on reception though
So why did she need exams? I am still haunted by her rather large knickers laid out on her bed when she went training.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So why did she need exams? I am still haunted by her rather large knickers laid out on her bed when she went training.
They aren’t real exams, they are things that BMW make you take to say you know the brand well enough and the type of things they offer. You will find that most brands of car company make employees do that sort of thing. It’s basically a crappy certificate that your kids could get.

It may have been asked before but - who the duck calls their kid Derek?!?! No wonder Taco or H2B is preferable

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dear lord.... from last year around Christmas time
OMFG she looks humongous in this picture! I dont actually care about anyones size but as she posts all her clothes as much smaller than fitting that body...this annoys me! Just embrace who you are. Like everything else she just portrays the wrong thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought it looked like she was reaching back to hold his hand lol she doesn’t look genuinely happy here either, forced smile/grimace.

• Sick
OMFG she looks humongous in this picture! I dont actually care about anyones size but as she posts all her clothes as much smaller than fitting that body...this annoys me! Just embrace who you are. Like everything else she just portrays the wrong thing.
The slick back ponytail doesn’t help. She looks like a geezer!!
Also if that’s her smile, I’d hate to see her angry.
What a moody looking bleep she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.