Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - spooky vibes and constant lies, Tan looks likes she ate all the pies!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do we know he doesn’t see them? He may and just not mention it. I don’t follow him so I only see her posts which I’m sure would not include anything about his kids. I imagine she’s very controlling as well as being a compulsive liar and by the sounds of really messed up individual. Hes either totally OK with all of this - as @BMWGuys suggest or he in some kind of abusive relationship which is awful.
Wouldn’t surprise me if there was some mental and emotional abuse. Think she manipulated him into staying, probably says she will kill herself if he leaves. Weren’t we told that he got a better job elsewhere and orangutan made his life so difficult that he had to come back to bmw just to keep her happy? That definitely sounds like abuse to me. Also; we don’t know the full story of why he doesn’t see his children. He could have just married someone who wanted to spite him during a divorce and use the kids as pawns. Then comes along Tanya and probably bad mouths his children and their mother and says hehe taco don’t worry you can be my girls daddy. If he does mention his children she probably gets all moody and acts like he suddenly thinks her girls aren’t good enough. To stop him from a better job and maybe from seeing his kids and his brother is abuse. If this is the case then it’s no wonder he looks so lifeless. He probably can’t even leave because she has made him broke and has wormed her way into every part of his life including his financials

His FB mentions Tanyas girls yeah. Not her son, which is also interesting. I would love to know about her relationship, or lack of one, with him!
Absolutely crazy how she can just pretend he doesn’t exist. He is ever feathered on their family wall art and she calls taco and the dogs her favourite boys, never mind her son who has not done anything wrong to be rejected by his mother!!!! He’s better off without her but that must still hurt

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure someone already mentioned that Tanya worked in a post office at some point then was unemployed for a long time. I'm assuming thats why?
Confuses me so much why BMWguys comes online and doesn't say anything. If the tattle account is made just to slag Tanya off surely when someone else who claims to know her says something you would reply? Especially after coming online and reading it.

Also BMWguys said that Tanya would deliver/pick up before she got the advisor job and then said the other day that she was a receptionist before the advisor job? Do receptionist do stuff like that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure someone already mentioned that Tanya worked in a post office at some point then was unemployed for a long time. I'm assuming thats why?
Confuses me so much why BMWguys comes online and doesn't say anything. If the tattle account is made just to slag Tanya off surely when someone else who claims to know her says something you would reply? Especially after coming online and reading it.

Also BMWguys said that Tanya would deliver/pick up before she got the advisor job and then said the other day that she was a receptionist before the advisor job? Do receptionist do stuff like that?
Didn’t someone say she got into trouble because she would take photos in customers cars pretending that they’re hers?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
stay safe. ❤
I wonder why Tanya isn’t a mutual friend? Maybe because she only has strangers on her friends list.

Yes there was, it was a vile exchange between Taco and Onslow.
You’re right we don’t know the ins and outs but to never mention them like they don’t exist is really wrong.
Doesn’t one of his social media profiles say about how much he loves Tanya and her daughters?
I know we all believe she does his social media but he must know what she puts.
Thank you Maggie 😘
We all know that Tan doesn’t appear to have any friends so her not being on my friend’s Facebook doesn’t surprise me one bit 🤣

Reactions: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I’m not here to react to every post...I don’t have the details around where she worked or what she stole. I just got the details from my husband around it. Obviously Badger knows more so I’m not going to comment on that. She did start at BMW collecting and delivering cars before she got a role working in normal reception. Then she moved to Service reception. She got in trouble for taking photos and things while driving that’s true.

Reactions: 16
I’m not here to react to every post...I don’t have the details around where she worked or what she stole. I just got the details from my husband around it. Obviously Badger knows more so I’m not going to comment on that. She did start at BMW collecting and delivering cars before she got a role working in normal reception. Then she moved to Service reception. She got in trouble for taking photos and things while driving that’s true.

I remember when her insta name was girlyBMWdriver or something and there was always pics of her with customer cars, I’m glad she got in trouble for it tbh as I wouldn’t be happy if someone was plastering my car all over social media!

Why do they have to be stood together in every photo? It’s ok Tan no one wants to take him away from you, he isn’t exactly Tom Hardy is he? And she’s going away this weekend with her ‘absolute faves’ what about the son you gave birth to? No wonder she goes so over the top for Halloween, she’s an absolute witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not for one minute sticking up for 🌮 but I know from first hand experience that some women really do use their children as weapons purely out of spite. I have to see my husband heartbroken over it every day and no, he doesn’t post about her on social media because it’s deeply personal to him. I would hate to think that people presume he has abandoned her. Saying that though, I am inclined to believe it has something to do with Tanya - I bet she hated 🌮 paying attention to anyone who wasn’t her. Let’s not forget this is a woman who abandoned her own son - 🌮‘s kids are perfectly expendable to her.

Reactions: 14
Not for one minute sticking up for 🌮 but I know from first hand experience that some women really do use their children as weapons purely out of spite. I have to see my husband heartbroken over it every day and no, he doesn’t post about her on social media because it’s deeply personal to him. I would hate to think that people presume he has abandoned her. Saying that though, I am inclined to believe it has something to do with Tanya - I bet she hated 🌮 paying attention to anyone who wasn’t her. Let’s not forget this is a woman who abandoned her own son - 🌮‘s kids are perfectly expendable to her.
Did you ever watch 90 day fiancé? The one girl, Leida was so evil and so jealous that she didn’t want her h2b to pay child support for his minor daughter. Even went so far as to kicking out his eldest out of her own apartment so she, h2b and her son could have their own space

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Not sure how long she has worked at BMW but she only did her “exams” a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 2
Not sure how long she has worked at BMW but she only did her “exams” a couple of years ago.

I think she has had a few roles there - maybe she got demoted after her telling off for the social media stuff

Reactions: 4
DE5D561C-0191-40C3-A73C-E30708D2FC81.jpeg

This one has the most likes. I am at work so don’t have time to do it sorry. 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.