Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The slick back ponytail doesn’t help. She looks like a geezer!!
Also if that’s her smile, I’d hate to see her angry.
What a moody looking bleep she is!
Im getting Miss Trunchbull vibes from this pic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please can someone ask Tanya what happened to her Ashford - Whitlock menu planner 😭 it was posted once then disappeared. Surely if it was personalised she wouldn't have been able to send it back?
I really think her daughters weren't happy about it and she's had to get rid of it.

Anyone noticed Tan has her mobile number on her Instagram
I have her mobile number in my screenshot from when Tasha posted it on the doggie tag 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend! I’m in tier 3 so it’s very limited as to what we can actually do but this thread has been keeping me entertained 🤣

I had the shock of my life when on Facebook, Tasha popped up as a friend suggestion & has a mutual friend of mine on her friends list who lives near her ( I’m in Lancashire so no where near the woman I’m friends with or Tasha 🤣 ) & I never knew until tonight!
It appears that they were good friends at one point & used to meet up a lot but not sure if they are still close & I don’t want to alert my friend that I follow Tasha on Instagram & take the piss out of her on here just incase they are still friendly! I can’t have my cover blown 🕵🏻😜
Oh & everyone but Tanya is a mutual friend of my friend including 🌮

Reactions: 20
I’m not sure sorry, it wasn’t in the car industry I know that, but she wouldn’t say because it was obviously a massive thing that she had to leave because she stole.

Something else she used to do was pretend that it was her who paid for her son to go to private school, but we found out it was his grandmother, not her mother but the dads. And she’d been going on about how she would send her girls there.... we knew it was rubbish but she just can’t help herself lying!
Absolutely disgusting that her parents bailed her out by paying back the 5k instead of letting her suffer the consequences of her own actions!!! She’s an ADULT not a silly teenager that has made a mistake. She knew it was wrong and could end in jail time but did it anyway. There is no way I would have paid that 5k for her. If she’s stupid enough to commit a crime like that she must sort it out herself. I bet they also stick up for her every time she cheats too, blaming the man or whatever else Tanya tells them. No wonder she is an evil worthless scum of a person if her parents do that kind of thing to help their daughter that!!!!!
well if you want to know the truth, she was working at a post office when this happened, it was about 20 years ago. Said the money vanished off the post office counter, she was investigated by post office but a family member, not her parents paid the money back. She was fired from post office at the time. Her parents definately dont side with her at all. They are the nicest people and despair at her. But at end of the day she is their daughter.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
well if you want to know the truth, she was working at a post office when this happened, it was about 20 years ago. Said the money vanished off the post office counter, she was investigated by post office but a family member, not her parents paid the money back. She was fired from post office at the time. Her parents definately dont side with her at all. They are the nicest people and despair at her. But at end of the day she is their daughter.
Hi Tan! Up late tonight!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Tan! Up late tonight!?
Can’t be Tan or Tasha there’s no spelling mistakes and it makes sense! I actually feel quite sorry for 🌮- I know we joke about him being a wimp but maybe there is something more troubling happening here.

Reactions: 15
Oh Tanya you must be shitting yourself that you’ll be found out.
I wouldn’t want anyone to lose their job, but surly if her bosses find out she will?
She does come across as someone who isn’t honest. We know that from the lies she tells on her Instagram. If she lies about making dinner what else does she lie about.
I found them both on Twitter, and in 2012 he posted he was looking forward to seeing his kids.
Yet now they are never mentioned.
What kind of a woman is she, to want to be with a man who drops his kids.
I don’t feel sorry for Tanya or Taco. They deserve each other. If he has come into some money. Then I do hope he has put some by for his kids and not let this cretin spend it all.

Reactions: 15
Oh Tanya you must be shitting yourself that you’ll be found out.
I wouldn’t want anyone to lose their job, but surly if her bosses find out she will?
She does come across as someone who isn’t honest. We know that from the lies she tells on her Instagram. If she lies about making dinner what else does she lie about.
I found them both on Twitter, and in 2012 he posted he was looking forward to seeing his kids.
Yet now they are never mentioned.
What kind of a woman is she, to want to be with a man who drops his kids.
I don’t feel sorry for Tanya or Taco. They deserve each other. If he has come into some money. Then I do hope he has put some by for his kids and not let this cretin spend it all.
Wasn’t there a FB post about a court case, which was him allegedly fighting for access? We don’t know the full story on this one but I am intrigued as it takes a fair bit for someone to lose access to their kids

Reactions: 9
Hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend! I’m in tier 3 so it’s very limited as to what we can actually do but this thread has been keeping me entertained 🤣

I had the shock of my life when on Facebook, Tasha popped up as a friend suggestion & has a mutual friend of mine on her friends list who lives near her ( I’m in Lancashire so no where near the woman I’m friends with or Tasha 🤣 ) & I never knew until tonight!
It appears that they were good friends at one point & used to meet up a lot but not sure if they are still close & I don’t want to alert my friend that I follow Tasha on Instagram & take the piss out of her on here just incase they are still friendly! I can’t have my cover blown 🕵🏻😜
Oh & everyone but Tanya is a mutual friend of my friend including 🌮
stay safe. ❤
I wonder why Tanya isn’t a mutual friend? Maybe because she only has strangers on her friends list.

Wasn’t there a FB post about a court case, which was him allegedly fighting for access? We don’t know the full story on this one but I am intrigued as it takes a fair bit for someone to lose access to their kids
Yes there was, it was a vile exchange between Taco and Onslow.
You’re right we don’t know the ins and outs but to never mention them like they don’t exist is really wrong.
Doesn’t one of his social media profiles say about how much he loves Tanya and her daughters?
I know we all believe she does his social media but he must know what she puts.

Thanks badger! It’s a shame that nice people end up with a daughter like her!!

stay safe. ❤
I wonder why Tanya isn’t a mutual friend? Maybe because she only has strangers on her friends list.

You’re right we don’t know the ins and outs but to never mention them like they don’t exist is really wrong.
Doesn’t one of his social media profiles say about how much he loves Tanya and her daughters?
Do we know he doesn’t see them? He may and just not mention it. I don’t follow him so I only see her posts which I’m sure would not include anything about his kids. I imagine she’s very controlling as well as being a compulsive liar and by the sounds of really messed up individual. Hes either totally OK with all of this - as @BMWGuys suggest or he in some kind of abusive relationship which is awful.

Reactions: 7
stay safe. ❤

His FB mentions Tanyas girls yeah. Not her son, which is also interesting. I would love to know about her relationship, or lack of one, with him!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.