Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the baby she lost dereks? I don’t think she’s stoop that low and lie about something so serious.

I do think that the #wasntmeanttobe is completely out of line. I would never hashtag that if I lost a child.
I hate when people says that to me and my partner. It feels very dismissive (even though they say it with good intentions)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My baby daughter was born sleeping very late on in my pregnancy over 10 years ago and i remember my mum admitting after i was fortunate enough to have my rainbow, that my dad had intercepted a card and ripped it up after my loss as someome (thinking they meant well) had wrote in my sympathy card 'it just wasnt meant to be, and i was still young enough to have another. lm gobsmacked that a woman who has suffered a horrendous loss of a child in any sort of context would hashtag on a public platform that her pregnancy just wasnt meant to be.
I’m sorry for your loss, loosing a baby is heartbreaking and people’s insensitivity doesn’t help.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Friyay lovely ladies!
It's the weekend woohoo!
(Only joking I work weekends because I'm not a lazy tit like Tasha)
I wonder what this weekend will bring us? So is Tasha going to have one too many drinkies and end up on tattle slagging tanya? 🤞
Is it going to be boggy on Tanya's autumnal walk?
Will Tasha clean her kitchen grout or tippex it?? (more chance of Tanya joining WW)
What goodies will they buy this weekend for their Halloween getaways??
Oh I can't wait 👻😅
Keep spooky and cosy guys 🎃👻🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Tanya going on the spooky walk this weekend? I can’t keep up with what these clinkers are doing.

Reactions: 4
So I’ve not been on here for a while, do we know why Tasha has unfollowed Tanya? I actually don’t blame her as she’s so rude!

Reactions: 3
Guys I’m so confused, go on Tasha’s FOLLOWERS and see if Tanya is showing, as she isn’t on mine. So it looks like Tanya has now unfollowed trash. But then if I go on 🦧 followers I can see she IS following trash. Can somebody else check as maybe it’s my insta glitching

Guys I’m so confused, go on Tasha’s FOLLOWERS and see if Tanya is showing, as she isn’t on mine. So it looks like Tanya has now unfollowed trash. But then if I go on 🦧 followers I can see she IS following trash. Can somebody else check as maybe it’s my insta glitching
I’ve added a pic, as that’s showing the only Tanya’s following trash bag on my account

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She is showing on mine here but not on the actual followers list
I don’t know how Instagram works as it’s sometimes glitchy.
I just really want someone to come out and tell us what’s happening, they share every bloody thing else and then when something juicy happens it’s business as usual.
Howay Tash, you’ve made the break tell us the craic!

Reactions: 6
If something had happened, the only reason Tanya is still following Tasha is so she can say she is taking the high road. Being the better person etc

I think it must have been that bitchiness from Tan over the ghost walk that caused Tash to snap lol

I think tash has finally seen her arse over all of the pa comments tan makes good for her!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.