Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s because they went on a date night to Taco Bell acting like it was michelin star and the name stuck 😂

Reactions: 12
Seems Tanya’s idea of making spooky Halloween food is to put olives on it to look like eyes. Surely it would have made more sense to make those crappy tacos the other night look like mouths with sharp teeth. #hehe #mwhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
20201015_205501.jpg

Went on fb to see if I could find out more info re. Potential falling out and wtf is this? She has defo wrote that for him or made him write it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well thats official proof she doesnt bother with her son. Maybe she dismisses them from her life at a certain age. Or maybe a narc mother who goes mental when they try to have a life of their own and they end up cutting her off.

Also doesnt he have is own kids?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well thats official proof she doesnt bother with her son. Maybe she dismisses them from her life at a certain age. Or maybe a narc mother who goes mental when they try to have a life of their own and they end up cutting her off.

Also doesnt he have is own kids?
Yeah kick in the teeth to his own kids

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Tanya's story tonight.
I find it really hard to believe anyone would lie about something like that but I also struggle to understand how she can share it with everyone knowing she doesn't bother with her own son.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
What is going on with the dinners tonight? If they had young children under 10 years old I could understand it, but they don’t! I mean 🗑 has a plastic 🕷 on her plate! 😂 and don’t even go there with the mummy mac and cheese that 🦧 is dishing up!

Whats got to me the most with these 2 this week is they are constantly out shopping it seems. I thought that shopping under the current guidelines was meant to be to a minimum? I literally go to work, have a weekly shop delivered and that’s about it. I don’t go round other people’s houses, out for meals and shopping like these 2 do. Especially as 🦧 has an auto immune disease? They just seem oblivious to what’s going on in the real world and carry on buying crap, cooking up shite and sharing themes! 😡

Reactions: 10
Tanya's story tonight.
I find it really hard to believe anyone would lie about something like that but I also struggle to understand how she can share it with everyone knowing she doesn't bother with her own son.
Tough one isn’t it as no one knows the full story with her son.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what the drama is? Maybe it will all come out soon. Taco looks terrified in the profile pic 😂

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know who started the tackyness first? Because their profiles are identical? Who's copied who or joint effort to be the biggest c***s on insta?!

Reactions: 1
OMG the chocolate post 😂😂😂 she’s purely posted this to let everyone know her and 🌮 are still a thing and he’s not team 🗑

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.