Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who started the tackyness first? Because their profiles are identical? Who's copied who or joint effort to be the biggest c***s on insta?!
It was mentioned in a post way back when that it was actually Tanya that introduced Tasha to instagram

Reactions: 2
Ah that’s sad! Thank you for sharing it to me x
Also I find it incredibly crass that she would do a post on her grid and hashtag such things as she has just done on a tin of roses chocolates around the loss of a baby- I honestly have no words

Reactions: 12
Just wanted to share this on here tonight for all those parents on this thread who may be struggling tonight.
Even you Tanya, when you read this even though you're a witch. I wouldn't wish losing a child on anyone.
P. S no taco didn't buy those chocolates

Wtf!!!! Those hashtags!!
duck off Tanya you attention seeking bleep. I take it all back!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t it Tasha on insta first, for which Tanya took the piss out of her for then joined herself?
Oh possibly. I can’t keep up anymore. I remember someone saying that Tanya had a weird username I assumed she had that then got another account with her actual name. Anyway lord knows who started copying who although I do feel like Trasha did copy but not in a malicious way. Just horrible Tan saw it as a negative and was a witch about it

Losing a baby is vile wouldn’t wish it on anyone but anyone else feel Tanya is using this to look the victim now? She’s very manipulative. Prob trying to make Tash feel bad

Reactions: 18
If only all the life laugh love brigade would just stop commenting. Zero comments. That'd be hilarious

Reactions: 6
And she didn't think to not copy exactly the same theme. Wow how embarrassing!
I may be wrong actually. I can’t keep up with who copied who but it’s clear that Tanya gets the most worked up over the copying. Look on old old threads If you find some time, she used to message people about Trasha copying her

Reactions: 5
It was mentioned in a post way back when that it was actually Tanya that introduced Tasha to instagram
I thought it was the other way round? BMWguys said tan would slag Trasha off for being too OTT on insta I thought

Did Tanya post about the wave of light last year?
I don’t think so. I mean this with the greatest of respect, and I’m not saying this to incinuate that Tanya is lying. But I’ve never seen her post about the wave of light before, and I can only imagine she’s doing it for the first year due to all the drama with Trasha unfollowing etc. I think when tan came on here she did mention about a loss

Reactions: 7
Did Tanya post about the wave of light last year?
Don’t think so? Could be wrong. But she will probably use it to manipulate Tash. “Sorry for being a witch to you all these years just this day was on my mind... chocolate makes it better....”

Reactions: 3
I may be wrong actually. I can’t keep up with who copied who but it’s clear that Tanya gets the most worked up over the copying. Look on old old threads If you find some time, she used to message people about Trasha copying her
@Khe91 yes I think I’m wrong. I feel like I remember someone saying that Tan had like a random username. Red headed chef?? So I assumed she had that first. Then probs saw Tasha doing well with her own name and personal tit and jumped on that!

Is the baby she lost dereks? I don’t think she’s stoop that low and lie about something so serious.

I do think that the #wasntmeanttobe is completely out of line. I would never hashtag that if I lost a child.

Reactions: 7
I thought it was the other way round? BMWguys said tan would slag Trasha off for being too OTT on insta I thought

I don’t think so. I mean this with the greatest of respect, and I’m not saying this to incinuate that Tanya is lying. But I’ve never seen her post about the wave of light before, and I can only imagine she’s doing it for the first year due to all the drama with Trasha unfollowing etc. I think when tan came on here she did mention about a loss
Why did she mention her loss on here? In what context? To excuse her behaviour? Sadly millions go through this yet don’t act like a witch! :/ x

OMG the chocolate post 😂😂😂 she’s purely posted this to let everyone know her and 🌮 are still a thing and he’s not team 🗑
No way did he buy them! Don’t understand why she’s put this post up using those hashtags totally insensitive.

Don’t think so? Could be wrong. But she will probably use it to manipulate Tash. “Sorry for being a witch to you all these years just this day was on my mind... chocolate makes it better....”
Deffo not on her grid... sad I know but I had to check as she has really annoyed me on this one with the post of chocolates and the hashtag. Whether she did a story or not last year I don’t know. I’d never want to accuse or imagine someone would make up such a thing so I will keep quiet now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.