Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Khe91 yes I think I’m wrong. I feel like I remember someone saying that Tan had like a random username. Red headed chef?? So I assumed she had that first. Then probs saw Tasha doing well with her own name and personal tit and jumped on that!
Wasn’t it girlybmwdriver?

Should have been worldsfattestorangutan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure she posted last year aswell and then came on one of the threads at the time because people made similar comments then.

Reactions: 5
Don’t think so? Could be wrong. But she will probably use it to manipulate Tash. “Sorry for being a witch to you all these years just this day was on my mind... chocolate makes it better....”
I think she has posted about it before but also on her stories. Don’t think it was last year. Also a very vague sort of post.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she means her son she doesn't mention anymore....

He fucked her off because she's so embarrassing 😂😭

Reactions: 4
Just wanted to share this on here tonight for all those parents on this thread who may be struggling tonight.
Even you Tanya, when you read this even though you're a witch. I wouldn't wish losing a child on anyone.
P. S no taco didn't buy those chocolates

Wtf!!!! Those hashtags!!
duck off Tanya you attention seeking bleep. I take it all back!
Those hashtags are vile....linking a tin of roses to baby loss...sick witch

Reactions: 11
Oh possibly. I can’t keep up anymore. I remember someone saying that Tanya had a weird username I assumed she had that then got another account with her actual name. Anyway lord knows who started copying who although I do feel like Trasha did copy but not in a malicious way. Just horrible Tan saw it as a negative and was a witch about it
It was girly BMW driver, what a bleep.

Reactions: 4
Those hashtags are vile....linking a tin of roses to baby loss...sick witch
That’s why if people don’t believe her it’s her own doing. Not meant to be can maybe be used to comfort someone who doesn’t get a job they applied for or their dream date etc NOT a baby!! She is truly a revolting human being.

Reactions: 9
As someone who lost a baby 5 years ago I find the hashtags totally offensive and insensitive. Putting those hashtags for likes to “make herself feel better” I can tell you a box of sodding Emma Bridgwater Roses wouldn’t cheer you up. Everything she does is for likes and for the gram. She does not think at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As someone who lost a baby 5 years ago I find the hashtags totally offensive and insensitive. Putting those hashtags for likes to “make herself feel better” I can tell you a box of sodding Emma Bridgwater Roses wouldn’t cheer you up. Everything she does is for likes and for the gram. She does not think at all.
None of her followers will call her out on it either. I can't even see her posts she blocked me because I called her a ginger bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also I find it incredibly crass that she would do a post on her grid and hashtag such things as she has just done on a tin of roses chocolates around the loss of a baby- I honestly have no words
I was just about to out myself and comment on her post from my account but with her comments limited and me not following her I can’t. So I will say what I wanted to say to her here to you guys and hopefully Tanya if she reads here

Tanya I find it absolutely revolting that you’d chose to do a post about losing a baby into a staged photo op to show off about your H2B and the fact you got an Emma Bridgewater tin of roses (sure someone on here called this??) with your followers then making comments, not about the loss of a baby, but about the EB limited edition roses. Not to mention your totally insensitive hashtags, which there is NO need to do unless you want likes on a post and increase your instagram engagement. Which is NOT what the lighting of the light is about.

Sorry to hijack our usual upbeat funny thread girls but she’s well and truly done it for me tonight!

edit: one more thing before I go- promise I’ll be in a better mood tomorrow! She has still got her black lives matter petitions in her bio and remember her posting about it at the time, and of course that cause completely matters and I’ve signed and donated but why not, with her big following, is she not posting about helplines, websites, other instagramers who talk about, help, council etc re misscarriges??

Last edited:
  • Heart
So the woman who has lost a child and has a thousand candles couldn't even light one of them for wave of light?
Instead she posts the same photo from last year on her stories?
She can't even be fucked lighting an actual candle instead reuses a bleeping picture. I can't get my head around it.
Then hashtags that on a tin of chocolates.
Im sorry but she's seriously going to hell, what a nasty cow.

Nah I'm furious.
I have to get up in 4 hours and I'm laying in bed so pissed at this idiot!
Might sound nasty but every "husband" she's had she's had a kid with, I think the baby was tacos and I think she probably lost it because she was too old and knew she was.

Reactions: 15
So we have reached 30 threads on these two fucktards!!
I found my beloved Tattle thanks to these for twats so for that I am thankful for them. 😂
Tanya is rinsing Taco for all he is worth.
She is still spending like she has won the lottery, she still doesn’t have any friends.
And for the love of god woman, we want a bleeping photo of you in your car with your coffee and your newly painted claws, I mean nails.
Give the people what they want.
I am sitting here having drinkies going over their Instagram pages and laughing because ladies, no matter what you do. Tattle will always be here and we will always be watching.
Tanya will always be a lard arse nasty witch, who thinks if she buys every thing in the shops and posts about it. She will be liked.
She sits wedged into her chair at BMW searching for crap to buy and things to do.
You’re a grown arse woman, and you need to take a seat. You’re kids are not little, it’s you and that creep of a man that go to places that are aimed at families.
Yet you and the child catcher are cruising around in your 2015 Volkswagen. Like your Kim and Kanye.
She is serving up, cat tit, dog tit, baby tit, and tit that I produced back in Greece in the mid 90’s. And saying it’s dinner!
She pretends she has cooked something that looks half decent, yet we all suspect it’s M&S.
She still hasn’t fed her kids, so they have fucked off.
tit has defo gone down in the shoebox.
She is the most revolting woman.
Who reads Tattle as much as I do.
Trasha:
Bless you and bless that scabby house of yours.
you clearly need some sort of intervention, and I am pretty sure I can speak for most of us wonderful Tattlers.
If you have blocked that bastard of a sister in law, we wanna high five you!!
we feel like you have taken the first step in becoming not as much of a twit as you were last week.
Come on, clean your house. Throw away those damn EAT letter, get rid of that rancid Hubby of yours.
Clean your god damn grout.
Have a shower and actually use soap.
Throw away that guest book in your bog.
Order another skip and put pretty much most of your house in it, and start again.
Stop calling your teenage kids, kiddies.
Tell us what went down?, we know your hubby slept on the sofa, because Tanya slags you off at work. She constantly tries to make you look stupid.
I think she does that because she is jealous of you Trasha, I really believe that.
You have what she wants, and for the love of god I’m not sure why, she is desperate to be an Ashford.
He looks as dull as dish water. The sad thing is you stopped writing on your own instagram, because we all slagged you off.
Give the hashtags a rest the pair of you.
Most of your followers are also Tattlers.
Not a recap but just my thoughts.
Tanya I had that tin ages ago, it was gifted to me.
I don’t pretend to get given presents. I also don’t have a huge credit card bill, unlike you.
What I want to know is how do you sleep at night?
I mean, in your TV bed. With that limp gif next to you. ( It will change G I M P.) And the worry of paying all those credit card bills.
Anyways if no one am has fallen asleep, I’ll say good night.
Apologies for any mistakes, I have had a long day.
And my contacts are hurting my eyes.
It’s nearly time for their half term getaways.
it’s going to be Epic 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So we have reached 30 threads on these two fucktards!!
I found my beloved Tattle thanks to these for twats so for that I am thankful for them. 😂
Tanya is rinsing Taco for all he is worth.
She is still spending like she has won the lottery, she still doesn’t have any friends.
And for the love of god woman, we want a bleeping photo of you in your car with your coffee and your newly painted claws, I mean nails.
Give the people what they want.
I am sitting here having drinkies going over their Instagram pages and laughing because ladies, no matter what you do. Tattle will always be here and we will always be watching.
Tanya will always be a lard arse nasty witch, who thinks if she buys every thing in the shops and posts about it. She will be liked.
She sits wedged into her chair at BMW searching for crap to buy and things to do.
You’re a grown arse woman, and you need to take a seat. You’re kids are not little, it’s you and that creep of a man that go to places that are aimed at families.
Yet you and the child catcher are cruising around in your 2015 Volkswagen. Like your Kim and Kanye.
She is serving up, cat tit, dog tit, baby tit, and tit that I produced back in Greece in the mid 90’s. And saying it’s dinner!
She pretends she has cooked something that looks half decent, yet we all suspect it’s M&S.
She still hasn’t fed her kids, so they have fucked off.
tit has defo gone down in the shoebox.
She is the most revolting woman.
Who reads Tattle as much as I do.
Trasha:
Bless you and bless that scabby house of yours.
you clearly need some sort of intervention, and I am pretty sure I can speak for most of us wonderful Tattlers.
If you have blocked that bastard of a sister in law, we wanna high five you!!
we feel like you have taken the first step in becoming not as much of a twit as you were last week.
Come on, clean your house. Throw away those damn EAT letter, get rid of that rancid Hubby of yours.
Clean your god damn grout.
Have a shower and actually use soap.
Throw away that guest book in your bog.
Order another skip and put pretty much most of your house in it, and start again.
Stop calling your teenage kids, kiddies.
Tell us what went down?, we know your hubby slept on the sofa, because Tanya slags you off at work. She constantly tries to make you look stupid.
I think she does that because she is jealous of you Trasha, I really believe that.
You have what she wants, and for the love of god I’m not sure why, she is desperate to be an Ashford.
He looks as dull as dish water. The sad thing is you stopped writing on your own instagram, because we all slagged you off.
Give the hashtags a rest the pair of you.
Most of your followers are also Tattlers.
Not a recap but just my thoughts.
Tanya I had that tin ages ago, it was gifted to me.
I don’t pretend to get given presents. I also don’t have a huge credit card bill, unlike you.
What I want to know is how do you sleep at night?
I mean, in your TV bed. With that limp gif next to you. ( It will change G I M P.) And the worry of paying all those credit card bills.
Anyways if no one am has fallen asleep, I’ll say good night.
Apologies for any mistakes, I have had a long day.
And my contacts are hurting my eyes.
It’s nearly time for their half term getaways.
it’s going to be Epic 😂😂😂😂
Sleep tight Maggie

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh and I bloody love that Trasha has got in the hot tub tonight, a massive duck you to Tanya.
Who’s hot tub was repossessed or the rental was up. Or she broke it with her fat arse. Or spit the dog clawed if. 🤣🤣🤣

Sleep tight Maggie
He is so unattractive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was just about to out myself and comment on her post from my account but with her comments limited and me not following her I can’t. So I will say what I wanted to say to her here to you guys and hopefully Tanya if she reads here

Tanya I find it absolutely revolting that you’d chose to do a post about losing a baby into a staged photo op to show off about your H2B and the fact you got an Emma Bridgewater tin of roses (sure someone on here called this??) with your followers then making comments, not about the loss of a baby, but about the EB limited edition roses. Not to mention your totally insensitive hashtags, which there is NO need to do unless you want likes on a post and increase your instagram engagement. Which is NOT what the lighting of the light is about.

Sorry to hijack our usual upbeat funny thread girls but she’s well and truly done it for me tonight!

edit: one more thing before I go- promise I’ll be in a better mood tomorrow! She has still got her black lives matter petitions in her bio and remember her posting about it at the time, and of course that cause completely matters and I’ve signed and donated but why not, with her big following, is she not posting about helplines, websites, other instagramers who talk about, help, council etc re misscarriges??
ps ps. Promise I am going now. Channel 5 + 1 now documentary ❤ ***warning it might be triggering**

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My baby daughter was born sleeping very late on in my pregnancy over 10 years ago and i remember my mum admitting after i was fortunate enough to have my rainbow, that my dad had intercepted a card and ripped it up after my loss as someome (thinking they meant well) had wrote in my sympathy card 'it just wasnt meant to be, and i was still young enough to have another. lm gobsmacked that a woman who has suffered a horrendous loss of a child in any sort of context would hashtag on a public platform that her pregnancy just wasnt meant to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She did post about it last year and then came on here ranting when people called her attention seeking. Think it was the first time she popped up on here, really triggered her. Someone said it was years ago, long before taco

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.