Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a different reply - you guys didn't 'ask' apparently 😉

Worth a read for the lols - but it's a hard one, they are about as bleeping illiterate as Trash herself!
Fine, so they have donated, apparently. Just say that then and that you have a number of ways of promoting your brand. Humility doesn’t cost anything- why so aggressive? They backed the wrong horse, simples.

Reactions: 17

Worth a read for the lols - but it's a hard one, they are about as bleeping illiterate as Trash herself!
Well after their massive faux pas with this little stunt they might find they lose business and may have actually damaged their reputation and also jeopardised their 36 employees jobs! #breadwankers

• Sad
Reactions: 21
We’ve been a bit quiet lately but we have got to comment on a few things.

we’re not sure if it’s still the case but Tan used to have a massive thing for buying fake stuff. Lots of stuff from Tiffany that was clearly from a market and put into a box bought off eBay. She would do that sort of thing all the time...picks something fake up and then tries to make out its real. She stopped doing it at work when she claimed to have a real handbag from someone but it was clearly a fake and someone who also worked on reception actually had a real one and brought it into compare! Tan then refused to ever bring hers back to put them side by side and she never boasted about having anything like that again.
also, my husband had dinner with someone she used to be very very close to her and there was an incident a few years ago where she was fired from her previous job for stealing money! And it was a lot too, like £5k or something. He thinks her parents had to pay the money back because she’d spent it and they were going to call the police!! He couldn’t remember anything else but it just goes to show you the sort of person she is. There is now a Watsapp group of old and new BMW workers and it’s dedicated to Tanya and Derek! I’m sure more stuff will pop up on there.

• Wow
Reactions: 37

So why not say that but not be rude.
I would not want to be associated with this guy or his business.
Maybe what he should do on his Instagram, he should show what he does to benefit the local community in his area. Not waste his time or money delivering to a bleeping idiot like Trasha.
He see how many followers she has and see pound signs, but he clearly isn’t a good business man as he didn’t do his research.
One check on google would of helped him out.
It is really tough times, but giving free stuff to Trasha is not the right way to go about helping your business.
What he should of done is made an advertisement at the pumpkin picking place, or maybe make his Instagram more interesting and likeable.

we’re not sure if it’s still the case but Tan used to have a massive thing for buying fake stuff. Lots of stuff from Tiffany that was clearly from a market and put into a box bought off eBay. She would do that sort of thing all the time...picks something fake up and then tries to make out its real. She stopped doing it at work when she claimed to have a real handbag from someone but it was clearly a fake and someone who also worked on reception actually had a real one and brought it into compare! Tan then refused to ever bring hers back to put them side by side and she never boasted about having anything like that again.
also, my husband had dinner with someone she used to be very very close to her and there was an incident a few years ago where she was fired from her previous job for stealing money! And it was a lot too, like £5k or something. He thinks her parents had to pay the money back because she’d spent it and they were going to call the police!! He couldn’t remember anything else but it just goes to show you the sort of person she is. There is now a Watsapp group of old and new BMW workers and it’s dedicated to Tanya and Derek! I’m sure more stuff will pop up on there.
Holy bleeping moly!!!

Reactions: 16
I’m confused by his response - did she pay for the bread then?
Or has her post been written to mislead people to think the bread had been gifted and she’s actually paid?

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Tonight's going to be a good night - let me get my nibbles and drinkies 😜

• Haha

What was her previous job?

Reactions: 6
Well after their massive faux pas with this little stunt they might find they lose business and may have actually damaged their reputation and also jeopardised their 36 employees jobs! #breadwankers
breadwankers ahahahahahaha!!! I spat my tea onto the dog.

• Haha
Or has her post been written to mislead people to think the bread had been gifted and she’s actually paid?
Who bleeping knows anymore - all I know for sure is how undamn professional his replies were and that says everything about him and his business.

And I definitely wouldn't put it past Trash to mislead everyone into thinking they are gifted (to wind Tan up too) when actually she paid.

Reactions: 11
I read it as she paid for the items but was thanking them for delivering it, as I assume she lives quite far from it and it’s not their usual delivery route.

And we knowwhat trash is like half of it will be in her freezer, remember her freezing the ghost crumpets incase she couldn’t get them again 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12

Whoa. Holy crap.

Reactions: 7
I read it as she paid for the items but was thanking them for delivering it, as I assume she lives quite far from it and it’s not their usual delivery route.

And we knowwhat trash is like half of it will be in her freezer, remember her freezing the ghost crumpets incase she couldn’t get them again 🤣🤣
Better screenshot them now, we'll see them defrosted on next year's bread week on bake off 😂

• Haha
There are many more exams 😂😂 stick to the baking hun

welcome back @BMWGuys we have missed your insights *pulls up chair and settles in for more monkey revelations*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just went to the trouble of making a new Instagram account so I could post and say why don’t you donate all this to a food bank but she’s limited the frigging comments already 😤
I’m so mad why has this company done this?!
I think you need to follow her

Reactions: 1
How in the hell did she get another job? What an absolute awful woman she is!!!
I bet even Trasha is pulling up chair for this!!

• Haha
The bread post is ridiculous!! Even them with bottomless pits of stomachs will never be able to finish all that!!!! What a waste when there is so many people who absolutely need that kind of thing, not some family of hill billies of england who eat multiple times a day 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Fatty boom boom is dressing as a bowling ball tonight. Can’t imagine her stomping around dressed like that!! She will think she’s super cute
Dressing like a bowling ball 😂😂🎳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was her previous job?
I’m not sure sorry, it wasn’t in the car industry I know that, but she wouldn’t say because it was obviously a massive thing that she had to leave because she stole.

Something else she used to do was pretend that it was her who paid for her son to go to private school, but we found out it was his grandmother, not her mother but the dads. And she’d been going on about how she would send her girls there.... we knew it was rubbish but she just can’t help herself lying!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m not sure sorry, it wasn’t in the car industry I know that, but she wouldn’t say because it was obviously a massive thing that she had to leave because she stole.

Something else she used to do was pretend that it was her who paid for her son to go to private school, but we found out it was his grandmother, not her mother but the dads. And she’d been going on about how she would send her girls there.... we knew it was rubbish but she just can’t help herself lying!
That coat she has doesn’t look like a Barbour coat.
What an bleep she is!!
What must her kids think of her?

Reactions: 8

Wow can well believe it though! Why do you think Taco Del puts up with it? Do you think they will stay together?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.