Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think Tanyas found out Trash has a profile on here where she witches about Tan. I would not be surprised if she was on here slagging Tan off at all. There are so many members on here who are either new or come on every so often for a good witch and ask random questions about who did what and then have a good rant.
maybe trash is badger or heart 2 heart!!!
Great theory! I think she’s Badger - she has a kind of a badger look about her? Reckon it was a nickname at school or something like that... 🗑 🦡

ETA - AND ... Tasha is sometimes referred to here as “Moley” So... Mole Badger Toad and Ratty! It figures? 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon tan put that comment from del on her post, no comments from him for a while, then he suddenly pops up after all this 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep I think so too.

Actually bored of them, unfollowed the pair of them. It’s the same old tit all the time. Unless we get some tea about what’s really gone down I can’t be arsed to follow their boring self obsessed antics any longer!

• Heart
Surely if Tanya found out Tasha was on here slagging her off it would be Tanya unfollowing Tasha?
I could also imagine Tanya would be very quick to cut all contact with all the Ashford family and would make taco do the same

🦧 has posted a photo from work and hash tagged “letsdothis”. Love, you are a bloody car show room receptionist sitting on your arse all day not bleeping Top Gun off to do battle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep I think so too.

Actually bored of them, unfollowed the pair of them. It’s the same old tit all the time. Unless we get some tea about what’s really gone down I can’t be arsed to follow their boring self obsessed antics any longer!
I’m nearly there too, please keep coming to see us here though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
🦧 has posted a photo from work and hash tagged “letsdothis”. Love, you are a bloody car show room receptionist sitting on your arse all day not bleeping Top Gun off to do battle 😂😂
can you imagine her squeezing into a flight suit ... and dont even start me on how she would park her fat ass in the cockpit! ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.