Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JSquared

VIP Member
Tanya's story tonight.
I find it really hard to believe anyone would lie about something like that but I also struggle to understand how she can share it with everyone knowing she doesn't bother with her own son.
Tough one isn’t it as no one knows the full story with her son.

Reactions: 3

Bonbon.16

Yeah I just checked again, and still can't see them 🤔

Edit - checked again, and they're there. So weird 😆

• Wow

Loony lovegood

VIP Member
Wow there are so many comments on this! I can confirm that I’m not a man 😂, I’m happily married. My husband was seeing someone who Tanja used to have a relationship with and he’s the one who told my husband about the money stealing. It’a just me who comments on here, we picked our name because we are a group of friends who used to work or are connected to BMW. I used to work at the same place as Tanja but then moved to a different branch in Brighton. Again I’m not coming on here bothered to defend if people think it’s true or not. I’m happy to give some gossip on what we know and tell a few tales but I’m happy to just leave if people aren’t interested. I can only tell you what we know, it’s up to you if you want to believe it. i don’t know anyone else on here to my knowledge and it’s just a bit of fun.
Yet you can’t even spell Tanya 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

The plot thickens 🤣

• Haha

Tdm

VIP Member
Ew chicken donut dippers look vile.

Getting dejavu with new sofa day as well, its it to become a yearly theme day?

Im soaking from playing outside with my class but sadly I did not have ghost crumpets so Im not ok 😭😭😭
Are the chicken donuts just nuggets in donut form?

• Sick

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Plus it must be stressful for the kiddies. They will definitely pick up on the tension :(

I am still fully convinced that Tanya had a thing with John. And that’s why she is so jealous of Tasha and her kids because John wouldn’t leave them for her. And she is jealous of Olivia because she is what society thinks of as pretty being blue eyed blonde hair (something I don’t agree with but you know what I mean!) since she couldn’t have John she found a matching one in taco. Probably why she is always over the top with the affection with taco to show John what he is missing out on. That’s the only logical (To me😂) reason why she is so unreasonably hateful to Tasha and her children. Since we see John will literally go for anything and so will orangutan it’s clearly possible.
How would she have met him though? Surely only through knowing Taco?

Rosepetal

I may be wrong actually. I can’t keep up with who copied who but it’s clear that Tanya gets the most worked up over the copying. Look on old old threads If you find some time, she used to message people about Trasha copying her
@Khe91 yes I think I’m wrong. I feel like I remember someone saying that Tan had like a random username. Red headed chef?? So I assumed she had that first. Then probs saw Tasha doing well with her own name and personal shit and jumped on that!

Reactions: 2

Monkeytea

I thought it was the other way round? BMWguys said tan would slag Trasha off for being too OTT on insta I thought

I don’t think so. I mean this with the greatest of respect, and I’m not saying this to incinuate that Tanya is lying. But I’ve never seen her post about the wave of light before, and I can only imagine she’s doing it for the first year due to all the drama with Trasha unfollowing etc. I think when tan came on here she did mention about a loss
Why did she mention her loss on here? In what context? To excuse her behaviour? Sadly millions go through this yet don’t act like a bitch! :/ x

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
“My husband was seeing someone who Tanya used to have a relationship with and he’s the one who told my husband about the money stealing.” Did your husband and Tanya date the same guy? Doesn’t make sense?!?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is your husband gay or was Tanya having a lesbian relationship?

• Wow
  • Haha