Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds scary, your poor daughter.

I love Rye, but it’s tainted now that this troll face hag keeps going there.
It was difficult because we didn’t want to admit to her that we were seeing him too! She’s a teenager now and we’ve talked about it and she’s fine. Only ever saw him once and we’ve never seen him in the house only outside.
They lead such dull lives don’t they? I bet everyone on here has stories to tell 💯 times more interesting.
Sleep shop eat TV repeat...

Reactions: 8
It was difficult because we didn’t want to admit to her that we were seeing him too! She’s a teenager now and we’ve talked about it and she’s fine. Only ever saw him once and we’ve never seen him in the house only outside.
They lead such dull lives don’t they? I bet everyone on here has stories to tell 💯 times more interesting.
Sleep shop eat TV repeat...
I’ve always been scared of ghosts and when I was younger, my brother said he had seen one in our very old house. I couldn’t go to the toilet without being terrified! I wouldn’t be staying in haunted hotels

Back to the bread guy - if he has 36 employees, he should probably hire a 37th to do his marketing and social media because he’s effing terrible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It Tanya stole money from her work I'm going to assume it's a job that involves handling money, especially with it being that much. There's not many places that handle cash that will have 5k laying about in the workplace. I used to work in a bookies and we weren't allowed to have that much money just laying about (unless we've just been to the bank to get money to pay someone) we had to bank every day to avoid having too much money and if we ended up with over 3k at night we would have to phone management because it was a security issue. I now work somewhere else where I handle cash all day every day and I have 3 safes in my office. Still we don't have that much cash because we security seal money every day and it gets collected and banked.
So what sort of job was this woman doing for 5k just to be laying around?? Maybe a pub or shop?
Also when I worked in the bookies someone from a shop in the town next to mine was stealing money and betting. I heard stories of people who stole money from different shops and they never would once phone the police on them, they would just ask them to pay it back to avoid bad publicity. If the place she worked was somewhere people will be giving the company money they won't want the police involved because customers won't trust them in the future if they think staff are stealing

• Wow
Reactions: 7
DDA0A590-5CDA-4440-A98B-7398EC5F28E0.png

This just popped up on my Facebook feed. Don’t Next do credit if you buy online? That’s probably where she got it from.

• Haha
Reckon she’s off to get the black rolls 🤣🤣
So, Tan Man isn’t eating roast at the pub and having a walk????? Fucktard! She sounds like an excitable teenager, she’s excited to be popping out to get something to use for tonight’s dinner! 🙄 urghhhhhh just duck right of you ginger twunt! Gotta go off plan, as I need to upstage Trasha’s black bun monster burGers! Give me strength! Someone put a bullet in this waste of space thief! Ffs

Attachments

• Haha
It Tanya stole money from her work I'm going to assume it's a job that involves handling money, especially with it being that much. There's not many places that handle cash that will have 5k laying about in the workplace. I used to work in a bookies and we weren't allowed to have that much money just laying about (unless we've just been to the bank to get money to pay someone) we had to bank every day to avoid having too much money and if we ended up with over 3k at night we would have to phone management because it was a security issue. I now work somewhere else where I handle cash all day every day and I have 3 safes in my office. Still we don't have that much cash because we security seal money every day and it gets collected and banked.
So what sort of job was this woman doing for 5k just to be laying around?? Maybe a pub or shop?
Also when I worked in the bookies someone from a shop in the town next to mine was stealing money and betting. I heard stories of people who stole money from different shops and they never would once phone the police on them, they would just ask them to pay it back to avoid bad publicity. If the place she worked was somewhere people will be giving the company money they won't want the police involved because customers won't trust them in the future if they think staff are stealing
Aren’t you assuming it was taken in one go? A few hundred here and there is easier to manage and soon adds up.

Although I don’t believe the original claim 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It doesn’t necessarily have to be petty cash - people can steal in all sorts of ways; falsified overtime, exaggerated expense claims, taking equipment etc. I also work in a company where no physical cash is kept, but people can (and have!) stolen in plenty of other sneaky ways

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So, Tan Man isn’t eating roast at the pub and having a walk????? Fucktard! She sounds like an excitable teenager, she’s excited to be popping out to get something to use for tonight’s dinner! 🙄 urghhhhhh just duck right of you ginger twunt! Gotta go off plan, as I need to upstage Trasha’s black bun monster burGers! Give me strength! Someone put a bullet in this waste of space thief! Ffs
What I also struggle with and STILL don’t get, is why two grown women with teen kids, religiously do themed tit with food like the kids were 5 and 7????? Stop playing with the food and just serve it up to your family eat it and don’t post pics of it! No one cares! It’s cringey that they both act like they themselves are 16!!!

Reactions: 13
Absolutely disgusting that her parents bailed her out by paying back the 5k instead of letting her suffer the consequences of her own actions!!! She’s an ADULT not a silly teenager that has made a mistake. She knew it was wrong and could end in jail time but did it anyway. There is no way I would have paid that 5k for her. If she’s stupid enough to commit a crime like that she must sort it out herself. I bet they also stick up for her every time she cheats too, blaming the man or whatever else Tanya tells them. No wonder she is an evil worthless scum of a person if her parents do that kind of thing to help their daughter that!!!!!
I’m sure her parents were disgusted by her behaviour but we also have to remember that Tanya has children to look after - I assume her parents did it more to protect the kids from the aftermath/consequences than to actually help out Tanya herself.
I know my grandparents would do all they could to protect my brother, myself and my cousins from being hurt in such a way.

Reactions: 11
Yes they do, and they are also now doing lots of makeup so pretty sure all the makeup she posted about recently would be on credit too
Her Charlotte Tilbury stuff will have come from the CT site, it was packaged in the boxes you get from ordering direct online. Also, Next does not stock that brand.

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t necessarily have to be petty cash - people can steal in all sorts of ways; falsified overtime, exaggerated expense claims, taking equipment etc. I also work in a company where no physical cash is kept, but people can (and have!) stolen in plenty of other sneaky ways
Where i used to work the woman who used to accounts didn't pay the VAT for months but produced bank payments and everything when hmrc came to investigate and well and truly pulled the wool over their eyes she then admitted it hadn't been paid but wouldn't say where the money had gone, my boss never pressed charges as it was his step daughter and he just disowned her. If you know what you are doing it's very easy to just take money here and there as this person made over 200k disappear 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does she not get bored of lugging those pumpkins around her house just for an instagram pic? And how many pumpkins has she bought!! All to be wasted and just thrown away I bet 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone close to where Tanya lives needs to leave some cakes and pies outside her door, then befriend her and post some real tea so we know what to believe 🤣🤣🤣

I think Tanya's off to M&S to get those chicken doughnuts hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone close to where Tanya lives needs to leave some cakes and pies outside her door, then befriend her and post some real tea so we know what to believe 🤣🤣🤣

I think Tanya's off to M&S to get those chicken doughnuts hehe
She posted the doughnuts the other day so already has them.

I don't believe the post from BMW Guys yesterday, I think they made a mistake with something they said but maybe I'm just over analysing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.