Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan must have been on top last night.....

View attachment 210334
Hilarious, this will be the pity post, a photo of her in a neck brace because she had the ground shake and she fell off Taco and his tiny balls!
Her bedroom with its lights, took the brunt of the quake!!!
Taco will be in a wheelchair, bit like the little Britain couple. Poor Taco 😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tash would be the type of person to give a homeless person a coffee and film it for the gram..

Reactions: 11
It is. Most dogs are considered senior at age 7 once again proving Tan knows nothing.
My dog is a rescue dog and she is around 6 or 7, most definitely a senior dog. Also she is a lovely dog but she would absolutely hate having a puppy bothering her. Has Tan even considered that spit might be upset by a young energetic dog bounding all over him?!?

Reactions: 10
I can't stand it when people have an elderly or older dog and then get a puppy. Think of your other dog FFS!!! It's not your babysitter

Reactions: 13
Trashas nonsense post about that old lady was disgusting!

I have got an internal scan tomorrow for our fertility journey and my husband said “don’t put anything on Instagram” 😂 but I’m nervous so he said we will get a Chinese tonight so I can stuff my face then I started thinking about the hashtags the 2 coronacunts would put

#lovelyhubby #treating #me #chinese #vaginascan #shave #mynoonie #mylife #myvagina #luckyme #gifted #why #me

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My dog is a rescue dog and she is around 6 or 7, most definitely a senior dog. Also she is a lovely dog but she would absolutely hate having a puppy bothering her. Has Tan even considered that spit might be upset by a young energetic dog bounding all over him?!?
She’ll probably rehome spit. Send him to her parents

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Radio silence on the accounts today.. .do you think they have reached a truce and made a pact to try and starve us tattlers of things to chat about? Well if it stops them broadcasting inane tit to the ‘nation’, we might just accomplished our mission 😁. Though we shall have shot ourselves in the proverbial foot as I for one would miss the pathetic pairs oversharing of non-antics in a weird way 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I have got an internal scan tomorrow for our fertility journey and my husband said “don’t put anything on Instagram” 😂 but I’m nervous so he said we will get a Chinese tonight so I can stuff my face then I started thinking about the hashtags the 2 coronacunts would put

#lovelyhubby #treating #me #chinese #vaginascan #shave #mynoonie #mylife #myvagina #luckyme #gifted #why #me
Good luck for tomorrow and enjoy that Chinese tonight! 🥰
Don't forget to stick your chopsticks in the rice and carefully place your fortune cookies beside the plate with your unopened but made to look open bottle of freixenet 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

#vaginascan 🤣🤣🤣🤣 good luck and I hope it all goes well 😘

I wonder if that earthquake has dislodged Tanya's themed tit and she's trapped under it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Clearly not. This is all for instagram and utterly appalling. My friends family dog can't stand her very energetic puppy.

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t done her research on a dachshund at all as they are very energetic!!! Mines only 6 months old and has an hours exercise as day and is still full of energy at 10pm!!! He also doesn’t pose for the camera 🤷🏻‍♀️ Might just be my dog I follow a few dachshund accounts on Instagram and my little doggie will not pose like those dogs do
He also doesn’t do as he’s told either 🤪 😂😂

*dog* not bloody doggie 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The response to that would have been, well you forgot about your son when your daughters came along so you have form!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Good luck and hope all goes well ❤
#shave #mynoonie has killed me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.