Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well trash made it off my tit list for about 24hrs.Firmly back in the running for insta bleep of the week after her post today.So bloody disrespectful ,who even broadcasts something like that ?Perhaps she has a learning difficulty of some sort because what adult of her age wouldn’t know that what she posted about her ‘lady’ was wrong ?

Yes with details of a hospital stay and how the lady is feeling since being home etc.
It’s really annoyed me ,why do we all need to know anyway ???!!just trying to make herself look like mother Teresa as usual

Reactions: 12
They’re equal in the bleeping idiots stakes for me.
After hearing Taco’s voice is just proves even more he has no balls? Puppies are not easy, they’re hard work. Something you and Tanya know nothing about. At least Trasha is up front on the laziness!

Reactions: 11
Quite shocked that Trash replied and weren’t stroppy, unlike the other moose.
I always imagine her all red and blotchy losing her temper at her phone, a bit like the queen in alice in wonderland, calling everyone haters and thinking they are jealous just because they have an opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s also edited out the she’d rather die sentence. She really is a bleeping hole
Honestly this makes me want to slap her how bleeping ridiculous. Why is she acting like shes a bleeping front line nurse just to brag to her instagram shes a bleeping cleaner. Also the 'she would rather die. So had a quick spa with hubby's sorry WHAT THE duck? I hope you're reading this tasha and get a bleeping reality check. Also the hashtags are pathetic at your age

Reactions: 18
These two have really outdone each other tonight on who is a bigger piece of tit. Both of them have won that prize. They should both be ashamed of themselves, narcissistic pair of tramps. I thought i was disgusted before but now they're really showing their truest colours. Don't feel sorry for that trashbag, she knows exactly what she's doing but pretends to be a bit dim. She's a waste of air exploiting vulnerable people in society for a like on instagram and a bit of quick cash. She shouldn't be working in the job she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In the meantime, someone made a comment under Tanya's latest post about her new dog, asking if she'd thought about rescuing instead given that there are so many dogs without homes and she replied something along the lines of, "We've done what's right for our family, I wish people wouldn't be so nasty," blah blah blah.

Patron saint of animals right there.

#wedidntknow

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Ah yes let's get a puppy for the gram daft witch. He sounds like a right twit when he talks

Reactions: 7
I personally can’t wait for tan to post how wonderful have a miniature dachshund puppy is....cause it bloody well isn’t!!! I have one we got him in March and he eats everything, digs up the garden wakes every day around 5am, hates being alone won’t walk without all 4 of us and hates getting wet!!! Getting him to do his business outside when it’s wet is impossible. But we knew this before we got him, you also can’t walk them for long periods whilst they’re puppies either I’m guessing she won’t know that 🤷🏻‍♀️ We shall see!

• Wow
  • Haha
I personally can’t wait for tan to post how wonderful have a miniature dachshund puppy is....cause it bloody well isn’t!!! I have one we got him in March and he eats everything, digs up the garden wakes every day around 5am, hates being alone won’t walk without all 4 of us and hates getting wet!!! Getting him to do his business outside when it’s wet is impossible. But we knew this before we got him, you also can’t walk them for long periods whilst they’re puppies either I’m guessing she won’t know that 🤷🏻‍♀️ We shall see!
Oh her one will piss rainbows and fart glitter. I hope he chews the whole house up, but even if he does she would never admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh her one will piss rainbows and fart glitter. I hope he chews the whole house up, but even if he does she would never admit it.
On one hand I hope he does, but on the other not, cos she is such an evil witch I’d hate for anything to happen to him because he’s not done as he’s told! It’s not the dogs fault, it’s theirs for not researching properly and taking time out to train him! 😡

Reactions: 9
So many people want to meet the dog? Umm like who? The woman has no friends. And we all know Dirty John and Trash don’t really give a tit. I’m amazed Olivias hamster is still alive. Mind you with that dipshit looking after it its probably Dips number 4 by now and Olivia just hasn’t noticed.

To be fair to fatso (I am feeling charitable today) we all have absolutely no idea if she’s researched the breed or if she’s set up puppy training classes etc. We are all just assuming. Not trying to moderate here but we have absolutely no bleeping idea outside of what she chooses to share on the gram. A pair of weirdos pretending to know her on a gossip thread doesn’t make anything true.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On one hand I hope he does, but on the other not, cos she is such an evil witch I’d hate for anything to happen to him because he’s not done as he’s told! It’s not the dogs fault, it’s theirs for not researching properly and taking time out to train him! 😡
yeah i wouldn’t put it past her to be nasty to him if he didn’t do things her way, poor dog

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What if the new dog doesn’t get on with the old dog? Is it a case of who gets the most like stays? Like an evil dog big brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tanya is 100% trying to use the puppy for likes.
Just a shame the second time she posts about him she gets less that 200 likes isn't it Tan 🙄

Reactions: 10
In the meantime, someone made a comment under Tanya's latest post about her new dog, asking if she'd thought about rescuing instead given that there are so many dogs without homes and she replied something along the lines of, "We've done what's right for our family, I wish people wouldn't be so nasty," blah blah blah.

Patron saint of animals right there.

#wedidntknow
I’d like to know why spending all that money on a dog is right for her family but why rescuing isn’t? Dogs are for life not just for insta 🦧

Reactions: 13
I’d like to know why spending all that money on a dog is right for her family but why rescuing isn’t? Dogs are for life not just for insta 🦧
To be fair it wouldn’t have been ‘right for her family’ as I don’t believe they would have been allowed a rescue dog. The RSPCA and such places do home visits, ask 1638 questions mostly around are you home all the time. Which we know the answer to this one- no. Even her saying to that person on insta about her daughters being at home wouldn’t pass the test because they aren’t going to be at home forever. All this proving they probably should not have got another dog, regardless whether they rescued or bought it 😡

Honestly this makes me want to slap her how bleeping ridiculous. Why is she acting like shes a bleeping front line nurse just to brag to her instagram shes a bleeping cleaner. Also the 'she would rather die. So had a quick spa with hubby's sorry WHAT THE duck? I hope you're reading this tasha and get a bleeping reality check. Also the hashtags are pathetic at your age
This made my piss boil. Actually couldn't believe what I was reading. My God, she would be struck off immediately if she was any kind of registered carer/professional. That stuff is highly confidential. Dear God. Is there really no limit to the stupidity?🤦🏼‍♀️

He'll end up being crated all day. 😭

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.