Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would not surprise me one bit if Tanya and John once had a thing going but she couldn’t get John to leave his family. So then she decides on the next best thing (🤮) his twin brother. That’s why she’s such an evil witch to Tasha, because she’s so jealous and why she’s always over the top with Derek - hehe having such a good time with you hunny. Trying to make John jealous. She also always has to have everything first to prove that she’s the “better” woman. Anyway, all of that is 100 percent unlikely but honestly nothing would surprise me with those two slime balls. We know Tanya isn’t loyal to anything or anyone and neither is Johnny boy.
Oooh interesting theory
.. 🤔 🤪

Reactions: 6
Didn’t someone (Badger?) say she had an affair with her boss and that was the cause of her husband leaving her? She hooked up with 🌮 after that. I think she is back at work or why would they rush back from Blackpool?
Maybe incase the kids had trashed the shoebox! Maybe Taco is at work still?
Odd she hasn’t posted about work.
Or mentioned anything.
Come on Badger you say you know her!
Don’t just say yeah she is at work....
we need more details.

Reactions: 7
Don't want to say anything bad about Tanya's kids because I do feel bad for them because she never includes them in anything. But has anyone else seen Tanya's oldest daughter Instagram? It's private but her bio is "Worldwide witch"
She’s just a teen, probably trying to be cool or funny 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure most of us did worse as teens than claim to be a witch 😂

It really bothers me how Tan - and even more Tasha -have made their kids a subject for public discussion by their obsession with Instagramming their own lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only work related post I’ve seen was a face mask with the bmw symbol on it 🤔

Reactions: 5
I reckon she probably is working but she just hasn’t got anything work related to brag about

Reactions: 4
Tans menu is up! Fish and chips at her Mum and Dads on Wednesday so her daughter can drive her car in a field and the Ivy on Saturday! Family takeaway Friday! She literally has to share everything, to make out her life is perfect!

What does “off time my parents with fish and chips Wednesday” mean??

Tans menu is up! Fish and chips at her Mum and Dads on Wednesday so her daughter can drive her car in a field and the Ivy on Saturday! No mention of seeing the 🗑 fords! She literally has to share everything, to make out her life is perfect!
She said “family take away” so presuming that includes BiL2b and SiL2b.

She’s just a teen, probably trying to be cool or funny 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure most of us did worse as teens than claim to be a witch 😂

It really bothers me how Tan - and even more Tasha -have made their kids a subject for public discussion by their obsession with Instagramming their own lives.
Did you see the photo that Tanya put up of Olivia mid eating? She also had to take away attention from olivias birthday by also going bowling and for pizza making it out that that birthday outing was not worth much.

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t this stupid woman’s birthday in June?
bleeping hell talking about flogging a dead horse!

Reactions: 9
Wasn’t this stupid woman’s birthday in June?
bleeping hell talking about flogging a dead horse!
Didn’t she book that the same weekend as Tasha’s birthday because Tasha couldn’t go on the boat in London?

What does “off time my parents with fish and chips Wednesday” mean??

She said “family take away” so presuming that includes BiL2b and SiL2b.

Did you see the photo that Tanya put up of Olivia mid eating? She also had to take away attention from olivias birthday by also going bowling and for pizza making it out that that birthday outing was not worth much.
Haha yes I saw that about family takeaway and changed my post! Soz I was #offplan 😂

• Haha
Tans menu is up! Fish and chips at her Mum and Dads on Wednesday so her daughter can drive her car in a field and the Ivy on Saturday! Family takeaway Friday! She literally has to share everything, to make out her life is perfect!
Did not make sense how she wrote it though. Clearly in a rush

Reactions: 3
So Tasha is also going to The Ivy. I wonder if the one she is going to beats the one Tanya is going to 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Whilst on the subject of menu planners, I don’t know anyone who has one of those ridiculous boards. I plan my meals on a bit of paper. Couldn’t be bothered with all that writing and doing pictures on a board and then taking a pic for the gram - waste of bloody time! Their lives literally revolve around food! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Didn’t she book that the same weekend as Tasha’s birthday because Tasha couldn’t go on the boat in London?
Yes and of course she has to do it the weekend Trasha is celebrating her wedding anniversary. Let’s hope they’re seated at the next table 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes and of course she has to do it the weekend Trasha is celebrating her wedding anniversary. Let’s hope they’re seated at the next table 🤣🤣🤣
I really loathe Tan. She can't let Trash have anything ever. Spoilt nasty competitive cow.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.