Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh hereโ€™s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™ve just been into Homesense to get some new pots (yes, sad I know ๐Ÿ˜‚), and Christ almighty there were stacks and stacks of orange Halloween decorations and candles like โ€œpumpkin marshmallowโ€, I had a quick browse but I chuckled and walked away thinking duck me I wonder if trash knows itโ€™s time to get cosy with blankets and fox cushions

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sheโ€™s just a teen, probably trying to be cool or funny ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m sure most of us did worse as teens than claim to be a witch ๐Ÿ˜‚

It really bothers me how Tan - and even more Tasha -have made their kids a subject for public discussion by their obsession with Instagramming their own lives.
Didn't say anything about her saying it ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚just pointed it out because it makes me think Of Tanya.

Reactions: 4
Looked back through some of tanyas posts and she has posted on a Saturday that she was going into work and getting a McDonaldโ€™s breakfast. So why no romantic lunch dates with taco? And no more โ€œjust done a 10 hour shift sooo tired and now getting cream rubbed into my neck #soluckyโ€ ???

Reactions: 5
This is gonna be hilarious, Trasha and Onslow on a boat and then at the Ivy!
While Tanya is throwing a tantrum that she didnโ€™t get to go on a boat.
Poor Taco is getting in the neck later ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The more I watch these two, the more I think itโ€™s actually tan copying trash. Trash seems to reply donโ€™t you remember I told/text you about that, but tan manages to post first so it looks like trash it copying.

Anyone remember a few years back when tan apparently got a Message from someone telling her her stuff is rubbish and to stop copying trash ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ this was how I found trash ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 12
Tanya is going to be smashing that menu board up now she knows Tasha is going on a boat ride and to the Ivy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is gonna be hilarious, Trasha and Onslow on a boat and then at the Ivy!
While Tanya is throwing a tantrum that she didnโ€™t get to go on a boat.
Poor Taco is getting in the neck later ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Guaranteed sheโ€™s at work,steam blowing out her ears, sweat dribbling down her chins frantically looking to book something that she โ€œ incidentally โ€œ booked weeks ago but forgot or Taco had booked but not mentioned as itโ€™s another birthday surprise ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guaranteed sheโ€™s at work,steam blowing out her ears, sweat dribbling down her chins frantically looking to book something that she โ€œ incidentally โ€œ booked weeks ago but forgot or Taco had booked but not mentioned as itโ€™s another birthday surprise ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I bet she is smashing up her desk! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Throwing chairs, her chins wobbling frantically.
Poor Taco is crawling on the floor to avoid being hit.
I bet she stamps her feet, she made a crack in the floor ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She will be demented ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iโ€™m liking you theories Maggie, Iโ€™ll be honest at this stage I wouldnโ€™t put wife/w2b swopping past them all. John is disgusting and Tanya obviously has loose morals. Del and Tasha just seem to do what theyโ€™re told for whatever reason. It was mentioned before and I thought no way but honestly it really wouldnโ€™t surprise me if the paddling pool nights ended up this way ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m liking you theories Maggie, Iโ€™ll be honest at this stage I wouldnโ€™t put wife/w2b swopping past them all. John is disgusting and Tanya obviously has loose morals. Del and Tasha just seem to do what theyโ€™re told for whatever reason. It was mentioned before and I thought no way but honestly it really wouldnโ€™t surprise me if the paddling pool nights ended up this way ๐Ÿคข
Borking hell ...well theyโ€™re definitley weird enough to go for this kind of tit

Reactions: 3
Oh my god Tanya is gonna be having a fit that theyโ€™ve booked to go the Ivy... โ€˜Oh youโ€™ve booked the Ivy hun did you do that after seeing we had booked to go there a few weeks ago, heheโ€™
I mean I am starting to think now maybe Trasha does copy Tanya on purpose- I highly doubt that dirty John would know that the Ivy is a โ€˜fancyโ€™ restaurant and would book there- either heโ€™s seen thatโ€™s where Tanya is going or Tasha said to book there- Ivys are sprouting up everywhere and becoming a bit chain now so loosing there fancy touch in my opinion anyway. Surely there are loads of nice pubs or resturants where they are going- just so unoriginal. also WHY do they have to do collages of pics theyโ€™ve got off the internet of where theyโ€™re going I really donโ€™t understand why this is a thing?! Itโ€™s so childish. Iโ€™ve never known a more crazy family

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Either way itโ€™s more fodder for us.
Theyโ€™re both the queen of cunts!

Reactions: 6
Tans menu is up! Fish and chips at her Mum and Dads on Wednesday so her daughter can drive her car in a field and the Ivy on Saturday! Family takeaway Friday! She literally has to share everything, to make out her life is perfect!
For fucks sake Iโ€™m booked In to the ivy for a anniversary lunch with the hubby next week. We werenโ€™t going to do anything but have a meal in the house but due to all our birthdays being a wash out and no main holiday this year - we decided to go and have lunch and take advantage of the discount. I love the Ivy but itโ€™s not worth shouting and showing off on Instagram about.

I really loathe Tan. She can't let Trash have anything ever. Spoilt nasty competitive cow.
Shes nasty and scum of the earth

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tans menu is up! Fish and chips at her Mum and Dads on Wednesday so her daughter can drive her car in a field and the Ivy on Saturday! Family takeaway Friday! She literally has to share everything, to make out her life is perfect!
Ooh so her โ€˜birthdayโ€™ meal at the Ivy is the same weekend Trasha Is celebrating her anniversary. So spooky

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.