Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s looks like a few other so called influencers will be in Blackpool.
Pinkpeonyhome and another account with less than 2000 followers.
🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So is 🦧 not even off to Blackpool tonight? Long bloody way to go if only for one night!
She’ll be eating along the 6 hour journey, stopping for a Costa, then a McDonald’s, sharing every detail with us and it will all be perfect with 🌮 H2B 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Candy floss flavoured grapes??? Is she really that addicted to sugar that her fruit can’t actually just taste of fruit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god the amount of food she eats!!!
Jesus woman, give your heart a rest!
She is walking disaster.
The amount of calories she eats, you may think you’re slim trash but you certainly are not healthy.
I am so shocked, genuinely shocked at what she shovels in her gob daily.
🤦🏼‍♀️
#FattyTrash #FattyTan

I think this has been deleted now. Seriously Tanya get a bleeping grip!
You’re right it’s been deleted!
🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Bet they’re that family that have a bbq in the ‘no bbq’ area at places 😉

Sooooo that’s Waitrose cobs, M&S strawberries and cream, Tesco dips......anywhere 🗑 doesn’t shop? That’s right love, share yourself between these shops, your family and the elderly (!) ‘girls’ you look after 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😕

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She is walking disaster.
The amount of calories she eats, you may think you’re slim trash but you certainly are not healthy.
🤦🏼‍♀️
#FattyTrash #FattyTan

🤷🏼‍♀️
I can still see it. She’s really a horrible woman. She may have thought of a beach bbq first but at least Tasha got the ashford Gollum first 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is walking disaster.
🤦🏼‍♀️
#FattyTrash #FattyTan

🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s too late Tan! #wealreadyknow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🦧 has shared her takeaway burger and chips on her stories, well she’s been so busy at work and packing for her big weekend away, she’s now having a shower and a chill. Thank the lord I know that, I can sleep tonight now! 😂 Good to see that’s shes started stuffing her face already, getting into practice for the next few days. Oh silly me, you do that every day! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
🦧 has shared her takeaway burger and chips on her stories, well she’s been so busy at worki and packing for her big weekend away, she’s now having a shower and a chill. Thank the lord I know that, I can sleep tonight knowing that! 😂 Good to see that’s shes started stuffing her face already, getting into practice for the next few days. Oh silly me, you do that every day! 😂
So she is going all that way for one day? Really? So many nice places to go closer to her home, not as far to travel.
Anything for the gram I guess 😂

Reactions: 5
I think this has been deleted now. Seriously Tanya get a bleeping grip!
Im mortified for her, imagine being a middle aged woman and still trying to get one up on people over the internet. Im sure plenty of people chose to have a bbq today tanya get down off your high horse and catch yourself on 😂🙈

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s choosing to go so far just for Blackpool.No offence to anyone who loves it or from there it’s just if I was a middle aged woman and lived 6 hrs away with no ‘kiddies’ I really wouldn’t be bothering

• Haha
So she is going all that way for one day? Really? So many nice places to go closer to her home, not as far to travel.
Anything for the gram I guess 😂
I live closer to Blackpool than 🦧 and I wouldn’t go for 1 night! Tbh, I wouldn’t go, been once and that was enough (no offence anyone, just not my cuppa tea). I won’t be able to see her pics as shes blocked me, so I’ll have to sit at home and just imagine the long journey with a tit ton of food/snacks, the endless gorging when they get there and the ‘scenic’ views of up northness!

Is Blackpool not in the lockdown area? Or just out of it? Not sure I’d be travelling there at the moment tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can’t believe she’s choosing to go so far just for Blackpool.No offence to anyone who loves it or from there it’s just if I was a middle aged woman and lived 6 hrs away with no ‘kiddies’ I really wouldn’t be bothering
There’s so many lovely places she could go a lot nearer! But 🦧 being 🦧 wants to go to Blackpool, and 🌮 being the feeble bloke that he is goes along with it! Pretty sad really!

Reactions: 7
Oh really - I was meant to have a brace when I was a child but never happened for some reason, I have one crooked tooth now 🤦🏻‍♀️
I could stand toe to toe in the ring, but the dentist petrifies me now, I won’t go so fair play to you and see your point about the pain.
First time I went (after years of avoidance and luckily no tooth issues) I cried lol but my dentist is really good and I go in fine now - took a while and I still dread each treatment but no more tears at least 🙈

Reactions: 3
Co Durham here too .We know the score with these daft twats
Oh aye, can you imagine anyone round here going on like that? The neighbours would pop the paddling pools for a start 😂

Does Tanya drink every night of the year ? bleeping piss head
I think they both do, they’re always on the drink, their livers must be crying as much as every other part of their poor mistreated abused bodies 🤢

I didn’t realise it was a 6 hour journey for her? That’s ridiculous, what a bleeping idiot! I’m taking my baby to a caravan by the sea for 4 nights soon, even that is an hour up the road and it’s spectacular certainly not bogging Blackpool. twit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.