Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family movie night? So why is it just you and your mini me 🗑 who doesn't even look like she's watching the film maybe because it's dire!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The movie clapperboard out with the cupcakes is just ridiculous. I cringe. Everything is for instagram. She must have a cupboard with props falling out. That board she will probably drag it out for another movie. Honestly when is a "normal" person going to use that. Never is the answer. Often see her using one time props, wasting money and buying all these useless things. I actually laughed out loud when I seen the rainbow icecream with the bowls. You don't need rainbow bowls to eat the bloody icecream. It's ridiculous. I'm shaking my head in disbelief. Anyone who looks at that who knows her has got to be laughing at her. It's so stupid. We're laughing at her. The icecream isn't even rainbow, it's only rainbow on the outside for the nhs. It looks like the cheap generic icecream with the artificial raspberry sauce swirl. She says for the kids. They're not babies. The oldest is 16. She makes it sound like the little kiddies at home running around will love this 😂 she is ridiculous. People she knows have got to be laughing at her. I am. I'm actually embarrassed for her. Imagine someone asked her about her little babies at home one day and she said no, one is 16. I'd think they'd raise their eyes to heaven 🤣

I think the poor son is fed up to death of her. The disgusting husband is checking out young babes on insta old enough to be his daughter 🤢 to cope with living with her. I'm just waiting for the day her "perfect" life comes crashing down 😂 I'm youngish and so I requested to follow her vile repulsive hubby just to see would he fall for it. It was over a week and nothing. So I just deleted it. Cause I think he knows there will be people from here and doesn't want to get caught out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I would hope they’re wearing head phones! Because if I was one of their neighbours I wouldn’t be happy to listen to her choice of films!
It’s so sad how she tries to portray the perfect life, it doesn’t exist Trasha!

As for that lying witch Tanya, you are the worst of the worst type of person.
You wouldn’t show off your hot tub, well inflatable bath: because there is the global pandemic. You purchased every rainbow tit going because you are so caring to clap your fat hands together every Thursday.
I know it must of took effort.
Then you buy a little bbq because you are also South African. #wedidntknow 😂
And now you hear you haven’t lost your job (yet)
You whack out this great big all singing all dancing bbq.
Well you know what Tanya, no amount of money you spend will ever make you happy.
I mean look at you, your a mess. You and your sister in law are both a heart attack waiting to happen.
And not one of us Tattlers are jealous of you two.
We’ve seen what you sleep next too!
Each to their own, but now way would I want Taco or onslow touching me.

Tanya, none of us know you personally, this is my opinion of you, you show your whole sad life for the gram and likes from strangers.
But the minute someone doesn’t like what you do or what you show, they’re a nasty woman.
Well you know what, I’m not, I am someone who thinks your a fake witch and you are actually very sad and lonely. But you’re stuck!!
And if I was you, I really wouldn’t be splashing anymore cash! Just because you have been told you can go back to work, doesn’t mean your job is safe!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, I wouldn't be wasting money the way trasha is or tanya. None of us knows the future and the way the world is with businesses closing and the economy. Save your money as much as you can cause you never know. Since this crisis has started I've only spent money on essentials ie food shopping and bills. Haven't bought anything unnecessary for myself. Even before covid I wouldn't buy something if I didn't really need it

Reactions: 7
So Trash has a week off ‘work’ soon, thank god she must be so exhausted from all those 2 hour shifts she does I’m glad she’s finally getting a chance to put her cackles up x
Week off?!?! She hasn't had a week on since bloody March! In order to have a week off you would actually need to have done some work. She has just been playing human pinball between the local shops, buying tat and stuffing her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would hope they’re wearing head phones! Because if I was one of their neighbours I wouldn’t be happy to listen to her choice of films!
It’s so sad how she tries to portray the perfect life, it doesn’t exist Trasha!

As for that lying witch Tanya, you are the worst of the worst type of person.
You wouldn’t show off your hot tub, well inflatable bath: because there is the global pandemic. You purchased every rainbow tit going because you are so caring to clap your fat hands together every Thursday.
I know it must of took effort.
Then you buy a little bbq because you are also South African. #wedidntknow 😂
And now you hear you haven’t lost your job (yet)
You whack out this great big all singing all dancing bbq.
Well you know what Tanya, no amount of money you spend will ever make you happy.
I mean look at you, your a mess. You and your sister in law are both a heart attack waiting to happen.
And not one of us Tattlers are jealous of you two.
We’ve seen what you sleep next too!
Each to their own, but now way would I want Taco or onslow touching me.

Tanya, none of us know you personally, this is my opinion of you, you show your whole sad life for the gram and likes from strangers.
But the minute someone doesn’t like what you do or what you show, they’re a nasty woman.
Well you know what, I’m not, I am someone who thinks your a fake witch and you are actually very sad and lonely. But you’re stuck!!
And if I was you, I really wouldn’t be splashing anymore cash! Just because you have been told you can go back to work, doesn’t mean your job is safe!!
“We’ve seen what you sleep next to” 🤣🤣🤣 couldn’t have said it better myself 🤣🤣🤣 I’m howling

• Haha
Week off?!?! She hasn't had a week on since bloody March! In order to have a week off you would actually need to have done some work. She has just been playing human pinball between the local shops, buying tat and stuffing her face.
I’d love to know what hours she really works, sounds like she does less than 5 hours a week! That’s me being generous.
That’s a brilliant way to describe her, human pinball 😂

• Haha
That steak of tanyas looks horrendous. Thought you were South African, so you should know how to braai. Get it together fatty. Looks like she boiled it and then tried to cook it on her new bbq

Reactions: 8
That steak of tanyas looks horrendous. Thought you were South African, so you should know how to braai. Get it together fatty. Looks like she boiled it and then tried to cook it on her new bbq
I though that too, her steak looked rank! I have never eaten a steak from a BBQ and it looked like that!

I was reading back a few pages and someone said about tanya being worried about money but then spending money on new sofa and bed etc. Why did she waste so much money. Could have saved all that and you'd know you had money there if you needed it or anything happened. She was going crazy buying everything. Sure its ok to buy something if you really need it say like your fridge breaks down that's like a necessary purchase. Her old stuff was perfectly ok.

I'm new to this thread but I've been checking out and laughing at both of them on insta for a while 😂 and reading here. I heard ages ago on here trasha and her hubby were having problems. Him sleeping on the sofa. Sick of her money spending. These massive themed feasts she does and all the prop buying so much money must be wasted. Her hubby must just look at it and feel the money leaving his wallet 😂 They've got to argue about it. She'd never show that.

Reactions: 9
They are actually like children 😂 they are the type of people that if you’ve been to Tenerife they’ve been to Elevenerife and if you’ve got a black dog their dog is blacker. Unbelievable.
They’re completely sad individuals, who cares who got what when?! Their credit card bills must be a sight to behold, no way are either of them paying up front for all the tat we see. Their commenting is way down too, tan got none on her raw steaks post. We all know what uncooked meat looks like, you don’t need a grid post to show the world 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I might have to shoot myself. I cleared out one of the store cupboards and I found a pumpkin spice candle from last year that we either didn’t burn or I forgot about. So I’ve lit it.

My living room now smells of autumn and it’s cosy and raining outside and I’ve got a duvet on the sofa because I felt sick this morning.
And then I started chuckling because my whole morning has been just like them two!

“Finding stuff” in a cuboard
“Being cosy” on the sofa
“Pumpkin spice”

But I’ve definitely won the race to the first autumn candle and its not even July.

BEAT THAT you two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I might have to shoot myself. I cleared out one of the store cupboards and I found a pumpkin spice candle from last year that we either didn’t burn or I forgot about. So I’ve lit it.

My living room now smells of autumn and it’s cosy and raining outside and I’ve got a duvet on the sofa because I felt sick this morning.
And then I started chuckling because my whole morning has been just like them two!

“Being cosy” on the sofa
“Pumpkin spice”

But I’ve definitely won the race to the first autumn candle and its not even July.

BEAT THAT you two 😂
Oh god I bet it’s not long until Trash gets the fake leaves and fox cushions out 😂 I can’t bare the thought of autumn yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I forgot about that sodding fox cushion 😂 😂 I do love Autumn, but these two tits start it in August dont they.

Someone last year said Trash was Autumns hole, I still chuckle at that

• Haha

“Being cosy” on the sofa
“Pumpkin spice”

BEAT THAT you two 😂
omg, I suggest you go immediately to your Instagram and unfollow them!! They are infiltrating your mind :ROFLMAO: on a serious note hope you feel better x

• Haha
I though that too, her steak looked rank! I have never eaten a steak from a BBQ and it looked like that!
They looked like good steaks too, don’t know how someone can ruin meat that badly on a braai/bbq

They are actually like children 😂 they are the type of people that if you’ve been to Tenerife they’ve been to Elevenerife and if you’ve got a black dog their dog is blacker. Unbelievable.
‘Silly me I must of missed your post’ She’d be getting a punch if she was my sister in law, the little smart ass 🤣🤣

• Haha
So first bin lid says she's got a rotisserie on hers then she says she hasn't and Donkey kong is ordering one make your mind up you fool

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.