Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought that cadac a month ago. Like literally one month. How can someone justify buying two Bbq's in one month?! She claims to be worried about work and being made redundant but her instagram tells a different story. The only reason she bought that big bbq is because Trasha has one. They're boring me to be honest, their content is completely stale and they don't have an ounce of originality in them. 🥱 they're two of the most boring people I've ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do these 2 post anything else other than food, or food related things?

How much cream did 🗑 have? And 🦧 had sandwiches, scones, cake etc?

Can’t believe how much 🦧 and 🌮 paid for a BBQ, especially as they had already got a new one a few weeks ago! Just cos you’re going back to work next week, doesn’t mean that you won’t get made redundant at some point 🤔

So now they’re having even more food on their BBQs and then we’ve got the joy of the outdoor cinema, drinks and nibbles and all cosy with my favourites 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oooh, I thought it was just Trasha who’s been sent the stuff to do the cream tea, but no, Tanya’s been sent it too 😆 Hmmmmm, another brand to ignore if these are the best ‘influenzer so they can find 😂

Reactions: 6
She bought that cadac a month ago. Like literally one month. How can someone justify buying two Bbq's in one month?! She claims to be worried about work and being made redundant but her instagram tells a different story. The only reason she bought that big bbq is because Trasha has one. They're boring me to be honest, their content is completely stale and they don't have an ounce of originality in them. 🥱 they're two of the most boring people I've ever seen.
I reckon one of them has already been made redundant. Hence the spending spree. 🧐 And you’re right, total bores. All regurgitated shite. Seen it all before. Yawn...

Won’t put her hot tub up because she might ‘offend’ people but will share a pic of a £500 bbq as soon as it’s out the box 😏

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So Tasha and her fam are having hot dogs, burgers with fizzy drinks, ice cream (why has she put out 6 bowls?) then it's movie night so, popcorn, candyfloss, crisps with dips and popcorn cupcakes 🤢👍

• Sick
New bowls and spoons? Why is there 6 bowls and 4 spoons? Another healthy day of eating for the 🗑 fords. The only fruit I’ve seen is a strawberry! 😂
Obvs so show of the rainbow even though the NHS rainbow stuff was over weeks ago 🙄
Unless she is trying to prove a point?

Reactions: 4
Why does Tasha shop at Aldi, Iceland, Tesco and Asda? I thought when most people get their weekly shop they just get it from one supermarket?

Why does Tasha shop at Aldi, Iceland, Tesco and Asda? I thought when most people get their weekly shop they just get it from one supermarket?
She’s goes to Waitrose and Sainsbury’s too. Alllllllll the supermarkets, including a cheeky Lidl if there’s one near to her

Reactions: 7
Oooh, I thought it was just Trasha who’s been sent the stuff to do the cream tea, but no, Tanya’s been sent it too 😆 Hmmmmm, another brand to ignore if these are the best ‘influenzer so they can find 😂
And tan didnt even tag tiptree in it. At least trash thanked them and tagged them. Tanya only put them in as a hashtag after about 10 daft others

• Haha
Why do they put the crappy 80p hot dogs from the jar on a bbq? At least use some decent real sausages!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Can anyone help me? At the start of lockdown someone on insta had a large bbq that they didn’t use and they gifted it to a local ambulance station, was it Tanya? It is driving me mad that I can’t remember who it was, was it Tan? For some reason I think it was her, she posts too much to easily scroll back. Anyone with a better memory than me put me that can put me out my misery.

Reactions: 1
They really are boring these days. Like really struggling for content. If you have nothing to lost, just don’t post rather taking pictures of tit

Reactions: 7
I reckon one of them has already been made redundant. Hence the spending spree. 🧐 And you’re right, total bores. All regurgitated shite. Seen it all before. Yawn...
Either that or they’ve maxed out their credit cards. 😂 Didn’t Badger say Tanya left her ex-husband with a load of debt?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can anyone help me? At the start of lockdown someone on insta had a large bbq that they didn’t use and they gifted it to a local ambulance station, was it Tanya? It is driving me mad that I can’t remember who it was, was it Tan? For some reason I think it was her, she posts too much to easily scroll back. Anyone with a better memory than me put me that can put me out my misery.
I don’t recall Tanya doing this - I’m not sure she would even have the idea Tbf!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.