Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't look like James was at the crazy golf unless he didn't want to be in the pictures. I bet he stayed at home poor kid

Reactions: 5
Thanks badger. Knew the girls wouldn’t be with taco and Tanya today. He seems to be very much involved and it’s a slap in the face to him when Tanya goes on about how good of a step dad he is when they have an active father.

Reactions: 6
James is at the crazy golf, there's a photo where he looks bored shitless in the background. Is Tashas 13 year old daughter wearing a see through top that you can see her bra under?

Still waiting on Badger to give us some good gossip, it's all stuff we already know 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe mini golf is open. Bothers me a lot. Haven’t seen my husband in months and we use to love going to play that when we first started dating 😭

Poor James looks terribly unhappy. Wish they’d take his mental health more seriously. (Not saying he has mental health issues!!! But if he is obviously unhappy /unwilling to go with then let him stay home! He’s old enough, don’t make it worse for him!!)

James is at the crazy golf, there's a photo where he looks bored shitless in the background. Is Tashas 13 year old daughter wearing a see through top that you can see her bra under?

Still waiting on Badger to give us some good gossip, it's all stuff we already know 😭
Do you remember when she uploaded photos of Olivia in the changing rooms?

Shes even labelled the sandwich bag ‘Father’s Day picnic2020’ Jesus Christ. Not everything has to be themed or for the gram.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Well I can tell you a bit of gossip I guess, prior to tan having an affair with taco, a couple of years before that she had an affair with the girls dads boss, they were all friends used to go out with them as couples, until her ex got suspicious and found proof that they were having an affair, had it straight out with his then boss, even went round to his house to let his wife know! So she’s no loving family person like she makes out to be. She also left him a huge pile of debt, from her habitual spending.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200621_161349.jpg
what an absolute prat. Also is it just them two out?? Why would you do a fathers day picnic with just the two of you

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes even labelled the sandwich bag ‘Father’s Day picnic2020’ Jesus Christ. Not everything has to be themed or for the gram.
That is very, very sad that she’s labelled those bags. She put on her menu board that today was a family picnic, yet it was just her and 🌮 why does she have to make out it’s something else, just be truthful that it’s just been the 2 of them and that her girls have spent Father’s Day with their Dad. I’m divorced and when my children were small they spent Father's Day with their Dad and Mother’s day with me. Even with new partners they’ve never regarded them as a replacement for their actual parent. I think that 🦧 is so, so desperate for her girls to regard 🌮 as their Dad even though they have their own and he has his own kids. Fuelled I’m sure by 🗑 having the twin as the father of hers!

Reactions: 14
View attachment 159627what an absolute prat. Also is it just them two out?? Why would you do a fathers day picnic with just the two of you
Alfie made the bag for his dad, is your dog just a regular dog that can’t do tricks? Such a shame hun, next time try get a real dog. I got mine from the same person who gives the corgis to the queen #royalty #imspecial #alfiedoesmagic #furparents #babyalf

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe mini golf is open. Bothers me a lot. Haven’t seen my husband in months and we use to love going to play that when we first started dating 😭

Poor James looks terribly unhappy. Wish they’d take his mental health more seriously. (Not saying he has mental health issues!!! But if he is obviously unhappy /unwilling to go with then let him stay home! He’s old enough, don’t make it worse for him!!)

Do you remember when she uploaded photos of Olivia in the changing rooms?
Was this the same time she posted something about being jealous of her 12 year old (at the time I think ) figure? 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Was this the same time she posted something about being jealous of her 12 year old (at the time I think ) figure? 🤢
Probably, she does so many weird things that they all just seem to combine to one grey area in my brain. The photos she uploaded had Olivia in very inappropriate clothing (in my opinion) so I’m sure that comment would have gone with that type of setting

• Sick
View attachment 159627what an absolute prat. Also is it just them two out?? Why would you do a fathers day picnic with just the two of you
No they took the dog! Who by all accounts is really excited. The poor thing hasn’t been out for weeks!
And he is a fur daddy! 🙄
Each to their own on that one, but did she really take the time to label the bleeping sandwich bag!
Tanya, you trying to be the biggest bleep or does it come naturally?

Well I can tell you a bit of gossip I guess, prior to tan having an affair with taco, a couple of years before that she had an affair with the girls dads boss, they were all friends used to go out with them as couples, until her ex got suspicious and found proof that they were having an affair, had it straight out with his then boss, even went round to his house to let his wife know! So she’s no loving family person like she makes out to be. She also left him a huge pile of debt, from her habitual spending.
This is not a surprise, she looks the type
to shag anything.
I don’t understand woman like her, that’s one thing that would put me off a man, or woman. It’s someone who would sleep with another persons partner. I get you can’t help who you fall in love with.
I don’t think I could do that to my kids and I have enough respect for myself.
If a married man approached me I know I would tell him where to go.
Just my opinion.
Also she looks the type to offer anything and some men think only with their dicks.
Hence why she pushes Taco on to her kids, she feels guilty and wants to believe what she did to her kids and her family was because Taco is so amazing.
When is reality he is a wet drip!

I reckon she is in debt up to her ginger plaits!

Last edited:
  • Haha
And Trash with her non funny little 'Vitamin Sea' dont think she'd know a vitamin if it came up and stood on her manky feet. Her son looks like he hates life.

• Haha
Ugh Natascha is completely toxic. Your son is 16 years old, don't bleeping drag him to the hairdressers!! There's nothing wrong with the kid wanting to wear his hair how HE wants and nothing wrong with him wearing what HE wants ie winter clothing. Shes such a vile mother, she isn't even a smother she's one of those mums that has to control her children and while the youngest brat is happy to be controlled, he's not and she doesn't like it. My mother was a controlling witch when she ever bothered to be around and Natascha is exactly the same.
Both T & T are completely toxic people. No wonder their kids (except princess olivia) hate them!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.