Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steak for two, no sign of your daughters joining you, tan?
Did you see how she’s stacked up the chips! No ones got bloody time for that! Ugh stupid 🦧 The only fruit and veg I’ve seen her have today are a strawberry, tomato and a slice of cucumber! Second time she’s had chips this week too! 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Apols for the double post, but if I post about the one, I have to comment on the other. If I don’t, tan will get all pass agg...anyway why on earth does tash need a chiminea going in June?! It’s midsummer and baking out there 🥵 Lades and gents I give you The Ashfords, adding to pollution one burning log at a time. 🎪 Lush

Reactions: 7
Apols for the double post, but if I post about the one, I have to comment on the other. If I don’t, tan will get all pass agg...anyway why on earth does tash need a chiminea going in June?! It’s midsummer and baking out there 🥵 Lades and gents I give you The Ashfords, adding to pollution one burning log at a time. 🎪 Lush
No need to ever apologise where these 2 are concerned! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t recall Tanya doing this - I’m not sure she would even have the idea Tbf!
No our Tan would never donate anything to help anyone. She might now that it’s in this thread but the thought would never occur to her otherwise.

Reactions: 10
No our Tan would never donate anything to help anyone. She might now that it’s in this thread but the thought would never occur to her otherwise.
So true - can’t wait for her goodwill donation post now the evil tattlers have fed her the idea

• Heart
I know I should be used to it but I’m gobsmacked at what Tasha and co have had to eat tonight! Burgers, hotdogs, ice cream, cupcakes, nachos and popcorn? It’s not even a birthday or a celebration just a standard day in the life of the Ashford’s. Added to the fact that it’s absolutely boiling hot how can they put it all away? And what is she doing to her children’s bodies feeding them like this all the time? And if she has all this money to piss away on food why doesn’t she do something useful like donate to a food bank? I’m a single mother and I still manage to make small donations to two charities and a foodbank donation every month. It’s not much but at least it’s something, she is just disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also says “my daughter made these cakes” shows close up of box saying add egg oil and water. Hardly making anything is it??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Trash has a week off ‘work’ soon, thank god she must be so exhausted from all those 2 hour shifts she does I’m glad she’s finally getting a chance to put her cackles up x
I bust out laughing when I saw she had written that. 🤣. Three hours is half a day off for most people, but for our Trash it’s a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
F0134C52-30B4-4379-AFDE-42797AC02CBA.jpeg

Your poor bloody neighbours certainly won’t be able to forget, what with sodding Cats blaring out!
#wedidntknow #wedidntthink #wedidntgiveashit

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
That Cats movie is known for being awful and the reviews were terrible but no doubt Trasha will say it was the most amazing thing she’s ever watched 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does Tasha shop at Aldi, Iceland, Tesco and Asda? I thought when most people get their weekly shop they just get it from one supermarket?
Because she is a bleep

Can anyone help me? At the start of lockdown someone on insta had a large bbq that they didn’t use and they gifted it to a local ambulance station, was it Tanya? It is driving me mad that I can’t remember who it was, was it Tan? For some reason I think it was her, she posts too much to easily scroll back. Anyone with a better memory than me put me that can put me out my misery.
I doubt it, Tanya she is a complete bleep who wouldn’t even give away a crisp let alone a BBQ! I think Trasha did say something about Tanya having her old bbq but Onslow had said it was old and rusty. So Tanya said her and taco were not big on BBQ’s so that’s why they got the little one.
Now they have that monstrosity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That Cats movie is known for being awful and the reviews were terrible but no doubt Trasha will say it was the most amazing thing she’s ever watched 🙄
I’m just sad she’s hasn’t done a Cats themed night and dressed up like one! I needed a good laugh tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Tanochhio 🤥 strikes again.... "we don't need a big bbq hun so we have our braii...its so much more special...."
🌮 order us a bigger and better bbq NOW and make sure it can hoover the house, clean the car and have sex with me just so it's better than trashy pants!
And as for Natachofillmyboots Trashcan....Christ alive that family can consume some calorific shite!
I swear I've never come across a pair of twunts like this in all my days! 😡🤢🐽🐖🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know I should be used to it but I’m gobsmacked at what Tasha and co have had to eat tonight! Burgers, hotdogs, ice cream, cupcakes, nachos and popcorn? It’s not even a birthday or a celebration just a standard day in the life of the Ashford’s. Added to the fact that it’s absolutely boiling hot how can they put it all away? And what is she doing to her children’s bodies feeding them like this all the time? And if she has all this money to piss away on food why doesn’t she do something useful like donate to a food bank? I’m a single mother and I still manage to make small donations to two charities and a foodbank donation every month. It’s not much but at least it’s something, she is just disgusting.
Not forgetting the cream tea she had a few hours before ! 🤮🤮. If I ever go for afternoon tea I can't ever eat a proper meal in the evening, usually just have a sandwhich or something small. Really don't know how she manages it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Family cinema night, looks like James was there just to get his food and leave, Onslow went out and decided to be sociable for 5 minutes while he ate his junk just so he wouldn't get nagged when he went straight back in. Then Olivia is sat with head phones in watching something on her iPad with her back to the screen. So guessing Tasha watched it on her own? Sorry I mean she sat taking pictures for the gram on her own?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes I know what you mean! They really are disgusting when it comes to food. She posted 12 times yesterday and some where multiple posts and they were nearly ALL food related! I heard that Cats wasn’t brilliant but of course she says it was! Everything in her life she thinks is perfect, yet it so isn’t! Why are they having a week off soon? They barely do anything anyway, and they both haven’t worked much in the last 3 months. They must have the biggest money tree! Feel sorry for their neighbours too having to put up with all that last night!

Like you I make donations and give food to food bank, neither of these 2 would ever do that, they just spend money on themselves, food and tat! It really is a very sad life they lead.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.