Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading the comments between these two on the barbecue post has just reminded me how much a bleeping witch Tanya is.
How rude can one little fat witch be?!
Honestly I don't understand why she feels the need to be such a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reading the comments between these two on the barbecue post has just reminded me how much a bleeping witch Tanya is.
How rude can one little fat witch be?!
Honestly I don't understand why she feels the need to be such a witch
I just read them too. She really is a horrible person. I can see why she doesn’t have any friends.
Also I see she hasn’t finished painting her fence grey, on the house she doesn’t own!
Bigger the BBQ Tan, smaller the dick!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are actually like children 😂 they are the type of people that if you’ve been to Tenerife they’ve been to Elevenerife and if you’ve got a black dog their dog is blacker. Unbelievable.
Is yours mains or battery? Take it they’re still talking about the BBQ? 😂 They’re both the sort who’ve been everywhere, know everyone, blah, blah, can’t stand people like that at the best of times, but these 2 take it to a whole another level!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is Tanya using words like meander? She can hardly use they, their, they're correctly who says meander. Just say wander, shop, walked

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pissing my pants here !!! Is your mains or batteries hun, have you actually got a rotisserie bar because I’ve never seen you mention it before hee hee. OMG what a pair of dicks 🤣🤣🤣 They are bleeping beyond 🙈🙈🙈 They have been boring me shitless all week but these exchanges are worth hanging in there for 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 164256

Your poor bloody neighbours certainly won’t be able to forget, what with sodding Cats blaring out!
#wedidntknow #wedidntthink #wedidntgiveashit
“Midnight, all alone in the mooooooonlight...” duck off to bed you twit. Bet pervy John had his bignoculars out! 🤣😂

Family cinema night, looks like James was there just to get his food and leave, Onslow went out and decided to be sociable for 5 minutes while he ate his junk just so he wouldn't get nagged when he went straight back in. Then Olivia is sat with head phones in watching something on her iPad with her back to the screen. So guessing Tasha watched it on her own? Sorry I mean she sat taking pictures for the gram on her own?
It’s hilarious seeing Tasha‘s version of events vs Johno’s version! Poles apart! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So what's up with monkey chops? .....she hasn't posted on a Saturday.
Has she finally realised no one can stand her and her vileness, nastiness and selfishness?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So what's up with monkey chops? .....she hasn't posted on a Saturday.
Has she finally realised no one can stand her and her vileness, nastiness and selfishness?
Just wants people to message asking if she’s ok (allegedly) and then come back with ‘thanks for all the concern’ etc 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for tanyas oldest son who lives with her parents. All the “family” photos always leave him out he must feel awful and she’s just cast him aside like he means nothing.

Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for tanyas oldest son who lives with her parents. All the “family” photos always leave him out he must feel awful and she’s just cast him aside like he means nothing.
How do you know he lives with her parents?

Reactions: 3
Joined this morning to comment about Tanya’s son?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Between this thread and Hinch there is so much tit stirring. I know it’s a gossip site and it’s light hearted but the tit stirring gets so tiresome :rolleyes: Let’s just get this over with...Come on then @Monkeytea who are ya to Tanya ??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Might go ask tasha if she has some popcorn leftover from movie night for me to snack on while our new member "spills the tea"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.