Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to know why there are so many views on each Photo that gets uploaded but there are not that many people who participate in the chats. Does Tanya and Tasha have more “trolls” than they think? Just a handful will join in with the comments it seems.

Reactions: 7
Fingers crossed Trasha is cleaning her grout!
Fingers crossed we get the outfit laid out for Tanya’s first day back! 🤣

I’d like to know why there are so many views on each Photo that gets uploaded but there are not that many people who participate in the chats. Does Tanya and Tasha have more “trolls” than they think? Just a handful will join in with the comments it seems.
You’ve hit the nail on the head 😂

Also I know Trasha laid out 4 plates but there was only 3 curries and 3 rice dishes.
And we all know what greedy bastards they are, surly they would eat more than that!
Her son is 16 he would have a curry to himself.
Just saying!

Reactions: 5
He’s a teenager/young adult. Didn’t you lot know about him?? I was just saying how it’s strange he doesn’t live with her and she barely mentions him. She had him with an ex. Check out her parents Facebook if it’s still public

Or ask her directly but she will probably block you for asking or not respond

Reactions: 2
He’s a teenager/young adult. Didn’t you lot know about him?? I was just saying how it’s strange he doesn’t live with her and she barely mentions him. She had him with an ex. Check out her parents Facebook if it’s still public

Or ask her directly but she will probably block you for asking or not respond
Yes we all know about him.
It isn’t strange that he doesn’t live with her as he’s in his twenties but it is strange she never mentions him..
So again how do you know he lives with his grandparents?

Reactions: 9
He must feel awful especially when she gets those paintings/sketches of her “family” and even includes the dog but never him. When he was at high school he didn’t live with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He must feel awful especially when she gets those paintings/sketches of her “family” and even includes the dog but never him. When he was at high school he didn’t live with her.
So do you know them personally or is this what can be found on FB?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bore off 🥱 if you're not gonna drop anything juicy that we don't already know then we're not interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can the aliens come and get tanya and take her back to whatever planet she came from, Make your Sunday roast in your kitchen like the rest of us you nutter

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe she’s planned her roast dinners for the next two weeks 😂 I don’t even know what I’m having for dinner tomorrow
😂😂😂 I am the same! Honestly she probably knows when she is bumping uglies too!
What a sad life!

What is with her and these bleeping vine tomatoes! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if she has said on her last picture “sometimes you forget how good your BBQ is at cooking food” she has had it 3 days or something! How has she forgotten. What a moron 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.