Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh! Look at Tasha shaming her son AGAIN!
What a complete waste of space that woman is.
Imagine favouriting one child over the other.
Poor old Tash struggling to brain wash her son. Or maybe he's just fed up of his piss head parents considering Tasha has drank 4/5 nights in 7 days! And it's clear by her ugly as duck hubby he is either pissed or stoned!
Waste of bleeping spaces.
Well done James for bleeping the family off. I can guarantee he'll be following in Tanya's son footsteps and not bothering at all when he moves out

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Jesus 🗑 does your fella not know what trainer socks are 😒 honestly the trashfords are like west Sussex's version of the Gallaghers from shameless 🤣 they really are the chavviest family you've ever seen in your life which just makes the fact she's been 'gifted' stuff from different companies so astounding. Unless those companies have looked at her and thought she needs a bit of charity 💁🏻‍♀️ whereas mrs bucket (🦧) on the other hand needs a winch and a nutritionist. Have fun tryna fit back in your work chair next week hun, be careful it doesn't break under that lockdown weight 🤣 I'll be surprised if her work trousers do up 😬
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can just see her, standing up and her chair is stuck to her arse!! She turns round, knock‘s taco out, he’ll need to visit the Dr’s again to check his brain.
You just know she’ll take a photo of her lunch box, keys and coffee cup, probably at her desk!
She maybe even take one of her steering wheel, god I’ve missed those photos and her crusty nails.
While the boss looks at her from his glass office, and thinks should he give her a tray of donuts with her p45?
All the while the neighbours are throwing darts at the hot tub!
Oh and we’ll have the first day back outfit hanging up! Blocking the sun! Cos it’s so big 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus 🗑 does your fella not know what trainer socks are 😒 honestly the trashfords are like west Sussex's version of the Gallaghers from shameless 🤣 they really are the chavviest family you've ever seen in your life which just makes the fact she's been 'gifted' stuff from different companies so astounding. Unless those companies have looked at her and thought she needs a bit of charity 💁🏻‍♀️ whereas mrs bucket (🦧) on the other hand needs a winch and a nutritionist. Have fun tryna fit back in your work chair next week hun, be careful it doesn't break under that lockdown weight 🤣 I'll be surprised if her work trousers do up 😬
I can’t even pick one sentence this whole quote is hilarious, I’m creased 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That 'seafood platter' looks bleeping rank 🤮🤮🤮. I'm not a fan of seafood anyway why the duck would you want that much fish etc in one meal!? Mostly all breaded too urgh vile

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Describing that meal as a ‘seafood platter’ is like calling a McDonalds hamburger a fillet steak. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can just see her, standing up and her chair is stuck to her arse!! She turns round, knock‘s taco out, he’ll need to visit the Dr’s again to check his brain.
You just know she’ll take a photo of her lunch box, keys and coffee cup, probably at her desk!
She maybe even take one of her steering wheel, god I’ve missed those photos and her crusty nails.
While the boss looks at her from his glass office, and thinks should he give her a tray of donuts with her p45?
All the while the neighbours are throwing darts at the hot tub!
Oh and we’ll have the first day back outfit hanging up! Blocking the sun! Cos it’s so big 😂😂😂
This is hilarious. And its so funny because its all so true. "the first day back outfit hanging up" 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it any wonder your 16 year old son doesn't want to go for a walk with you, stupid twit. Just because princess olivia dances to your tune, it doesn't mean he will. Besides, you spoil olivia so it's no wonder she bends to your whim when she can manipulate you that easily. I really do feel sorry for James and hope his mental health isn't too badly impacted by you 🗑. Normal 16 year olds don't want to be with their parents, they want to be with their friends! Let the poor lad hang out with someone other than the chav poster family for Iceland (not a dig at anyone who shops there by the way 🙄). You're a control freak Trasha. Something you and your pretend sister in law, aka the only family that actually wants to know you, have in common. Perhaps you should get off social media and learn how to become a better mother instead of publically favouring the brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All these comments about her son are pure speculation. When my male cousins were the same age all they wanted to do was stay in and play PlayStation. Not defending her but it doesn’t seem fair to be commenting on a young lads mental health when we know nothing about it or him.
For all we know he could have been with a friend whilst they were walking or he was there but did not want to be in the pic as he knew it would go on Insta

Reactions: 23
All these comments about her son are pure speculation. When my male cousins were the same age all they wanted to do was stay in and play PlayStation. Not defending her but it doesn’t seem fair to be commenting on a young lads mental health when we know nothing about it or him.
For all we know he could have been with a friend whilst they were walking or he was there but did not want to be in the pic as he knew it would go on Insta
This pisses me off on this thread, people make assumptions and then state them as fact and then keep running with it!
When I was a teenager I looked miserable as duck in pictures (I’m female) because I was horribly self conscious and awkward and I also at his age spent very little time with my family as I was way too cool to do stuff with them and spent the majority of my time out of the house with my friends!
that’s what people his age do, doesn’t mean he is hiding in his room depressed!

Reactions: 12
This pisses me off on this thread, people make assumptions and then state them as fact and then keep running with it!
When I was a teenager I looked miserable as duck in pictures (I’m female) because I was horribly self conscious and awkward and I also at his age spent very little time with my family as I was way too cool to do stuff with them and spent the majority of my time out of the house with my friends!
I think it's more the point that Tasha tries to shame him for it. Obviously he doesn't want his photo taken so why take it? Then post it online? Or commenting about his hair, him wearing a coat when the rest weren't, the fact he didn't join in with their walk last night even though nobody mentioned him?
I was the same as you (also female) but I was also very depressed as a teenager. Due to the toxic environment I was in with my family.
I think it would just be nice if Tasha left him alone to do what he wants, aslong as he's not causing any trouble

Reactions: 4
Oh! Look at Tasha shaming her son AGAIN!
What a complete waste of space that woman is.
Imagine favouriting one child over the other.
Poor old Tash struggling to brain wash her son. Or maybe he's just fed up of his piss head parents considering Tasha has drank 4/5 nights in 7 days! And it's clear by her ugly as duck hubby he is either pissed or stoned!
Waste of bleeping spaces.
Well done James for bleeping the family off. I can guarantee he'll be following in Tanya's son footsteps and not bothering at all when he moves out
Ok ok less of the booze shaming, I’ve survived on wine the last 3 months 🙈🤣

Spot on!! Hate the assumptions on here too. #wedontknow 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's more the point that Tasha tries to shame him for it. Obviously he doesn't want his photo taken so why take it? Then post it online? Or commenting about his hair, him wearing a coat when the rest weren't, the fact he didn't join in with their walk last night even though nobody mentioned him?
I was the same as you (also female) but I was also very depressed as a teenager. Due to the toxic environment I was in with my family.
I think it would just be nice if Tasha left him alone to do what he wants, aslong as he's not causing any trouble
We don’t know if he was on the walk or just not in the pic. The person who commented said something along the lines of ‘lovely pics with your family’ so she could have made the comment to include him, and be like, this isn’t the whole family etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Just jumped on IG and in my feed I see Tasha’s sharing seafood platter, directly underneath it is my friend’s sharing seafood platter 🤣 I know which one has made me drool 🤤
I don’t eat seafood (apart from prawns) but your friends one looks unreal 🤤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.