Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about dinners. When was the last time Tanya had a meal with her daughters?
Just looked back and the last meal I could see 4 plates instead of 2 was the 14th.
Portion sizes are more than enough for 4 tho!

There no risk with that plate of Birds eye specials hun, hehe 🙈
I wonder why she hasn't tagged Iceland in it with #AD?! 😡

Reactions: 7
I’m not particularly keen on eating sea creatures; that looks an excessive amount of beige, breaded fish to me 🤮 Is there anything left in the ocean?? How much does this all cost her? My hubby would be questioning if we’d won the pools if I started laying on Trascha-style feasts every night like she does 😂

Reactions: 9
Talking about dinners. When was the last time Tanya had a meal with her daughters?
Just looked back and the last meal I could see 4 plates instead of 2 was the 14th.

I wonder why she hasn't tagged Iceland in it with #AD?! 😡
Also someone on here commented on how Taco never seems to cook and voila, tonight he cooked! What a coincidence 👀🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been avoiding tattle but had to come on due to the ‘seafood sharing platter’ which has fishfingers on 😂 she HAS to be trolling us

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Tanya and Del are going back to work next week. I knew this would happen!! Those two idiots screwed around and wasted so much money this lock down and of course they have a job to go back to. People who volunteered, tried to save money, are genuinely good people get retrenched. But no. Not queen orangutan. She can be the vile evil ugly witch that she is and things always go her way

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t wish redundancy on anyone - but it really gets on my goat when she says how worried theyve been but have happily purchased a hot tub, a new bed and a new sofa plus all the various themed/rainbow tat!

Reactions: 13
Trash looking like she’s having a tit again. Why does she always look constipated when she try’s to smile?? 😬

• Haha
Something SO sexy about a man with a goatee in a wife beater with a chain 🥰😂
He looks stoned!
What I really like is his cheap sport shorts and dirty white socks pulled up! So we can see his tan lines are not because he wears work boots!
He really is the pits!
I can smell him from here 😂

What is it with her and these tit hashtags?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Because she is that much of a bleep, she probably eats all of them then chucks the box over that massive ugly hedge!
Her kids never see them. They don’t even know they exist!
So now she is after a swimming pool, because I bet Tanya has moaned about how much it costs to run her hot tub! So Trasha is secretly laughing cos she is now gonna get a pool!
Oh Maggie, I do love your posts 🤣🤣🤣 you NEVER fail to have me in stitches, so so funny. Very much needed after a bad day today, so thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jesus 🗑 does your fella not know what trainer socks are 😒 honestly the trashfords are like west Sussex's version of the Gallaghers from shameless 🤣 they really are the chavviest family you've ever seen in your life which just makes the fact she's been 'gifted' stuff from different companies so astounding. Unless those companies have looked at her and thought she needs a bit of charity 💁🏻‍♀️ whereas mrs bucket (🦧) on the other hand needs a winch and a nutritionist. Have fun tryna fit back in your work chair next week hun, be careful it doesn't break under that lockdown weight 🤣 I'll be surprised if her work trousers do up 😬

• Haha
Oh Maggie, I do love your posts 🤣🤣🤣 you NEVER fail to have me in stitches, so so funny. Very much needed after a bad day today, so thank you x
Sorry you have had a tit day. At least you know if you come on here, you will be able to laugh.
Glad I could help ❤😘

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.