Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see these grazing boxes all over Facebook. Lockdown has made a lot of cunts think they can put some cheese and crackers and some haribo in some shoebox and charge me 15 quid for the pleasure! Im good thanks, its pretty easy to do yourself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How tit are those graze boxes. She says “how impressed would everyone be if you bought these to a picnic” erm no I wouldn’t, I’d say what is this tit? Where’s the sausage rolls and sarnies 🙄 they only sent her out a box because she’s liked every single post of theirs on their insta, absolute beg

Reactions: 9
Can we all just take a moment to give 🦧 a huge round of applause for her very first AD. She must be over the moon right now thinking she’s hit the big time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those afternoon tea posts from tan are hysterical. Can just smell the desperate Mrs bucket vibes from here, do this don’t do that 😂 pathetic

Reactions: 7
Those afternoon tea posts from tan are hysterical. Can just smell the desperate Mrs bucket vibes from here, do this don’t do that 😂 pathetic
Especially when you remember this is the woman who not only has a light up flashing paddling pool but the shower head too 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Life must be exhausting for these two to be constantly planning the next Insta worthy pic.

Reactions: 6
I see these grazing boxes all over Facebook. Lockdown has made a lot of cunts think they can put some cheese and crackers and some haribo in some shoebox and charge me 15 quid for the pleasure! Im good thanks, its pretty easy to do yourself!
To be fair, I’ve seen some really impressive ones online that would be amazing for a big party, but the ones Tanya’s got are PATHETIC and a total rip-off.

What Tanya thinks her Instagram looks like vs. what it actually looks like:
CBB61A62-E7CA-45E6-8DD3-436D274C6555.jpeg
DB552388-F455-4B45-B8A3-D845413290EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe they’ve both done a cream tea, although to be fair looks like trash was an ad???
Wonder if she told tan so she went and got it all first with her picture so it looks like trash copied her

Reactions: 8
To be fair, I’ve seen some really impressive ones online that would be amazing for a big party, but the ones Tanya’s got are PATHETIC and a total rip-off.

What Tanya thinks her Instagram looks like vs. what it actually looks like:View attachment 163777View attachment 163778
What the hell, is this just a couple of crackers, handful of nuts and a couple of blueberries and strawberries?? Hahaha bet they will cost a fortune too cos it’s in a box with a flower. How do people even do this and people pay for them!!

The grape and fig boxes look stunning but are £50
🤦‍♀️ they seem to have taken off recently

• Wow
What the hell, is this just a couple of crackers, handful of nuts and a couple of blueberries and strawberries?? Hahaha bet they will cost a fortune too cos it’s in a box with a flower. How do people even do this and people pay for them!!
It’s crap isn’t it? I dread to think how much they charge... daylight robbery, I’m guessing.

The more impressive versions are really pricey, but to be fair the quality of the food on offer is much higher, and so is the design. I think they’re aimed more at a richer clientele who can afford it (basically the opposite of Tanya and her on credit lifestyle) and who entertain regularly. Definitely a party thing rather than a sad little picnic.

Only Muppets fall for this sort of con and part with £15 for something you can make for £6 😂🤣😂

My arteries just clogged looking at the sheer mass of clotted cream on Tasha's scone!!

• Haha
Every Tom, Dick and idiot company seems to be making those boxes full of stuff. Some actually look
really good, but Tanya’s is sadly lacking any substance 🤦🏻‍♀️ Trascha wins today with her #ad cream tea; imagine if she put that much effort into a job, she’d actually be quite a good cleaner 😂

• Haha
Only Muppets fall for this sort of con and part with £15 for something you can make for £6 😂🤣😂
Yup a few weeks ago while we were on a zoom quiz with family my brother and sister in law had a mr whippy in a tray each and a small bag of pick and mix delivered and it was £18 all together 🙈

It always scares me slightly when you see people setting up small businesses and not making it clear if they have the right food handling paperwork and hygine certificates and public liability insurance, not saying this company doesn't but if I were them i would make it clear on their socials to cover their back. It's scary the amount of people who don't have the correct stuff and try to rip off the people who do it all by the book

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.