Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is this a light snack??

Only one glass. Is this all for her? I’m trying to remember from a few weeks ago but didn’t she say her daughter doesn’t like sushi? Hubby is at work so unless it’s James eating with her...?

Edit- she didn’t say this. She said her daughter was having tuna pasta and she had a large tray of sushi for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, if I ate that I wouldn’t want my tea! Sushi, crisps (prawn cocktail forgotten from her seafood platter 😂 😂 😂), hummus and pitta crews, plus cocktail sausages 🤷🏻‍♀️ wtf?? Just cos you’ve got those things in your fridge, it doesn’t mean you’ve got to eat it all at once 😆

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I must be an absolute pig as sushi doesn’t fill me up at all 🤣🤣
I’m with you, I could eat sushi all day but not with all the tit Trasha serves it with, wtf is that all about. Just a nice big platter of California rolls 😋

Reactions: 5
🦧 has been asked to try some grazing boxes? Seriously grazing boxes? Wouldn't people be impressed if you turned up with one of these says 🦧 Well no I wouldn’t, it looks like someone has just chucked a load of food in a box! Imagine the smug look on her face that she’s been asked to try these 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love how she thinks only a man can bring something like that Graze box to a date. Way to be inclusionary, tan!

Reactions: 4
I must be an absolute pig as sushi doesn’t fill me up at all 🤣🤣
Nor me 🙈🙈🙈 I could eat about 100 pieces and still chow down a Big Mac 🤣

Is this Tanya’s first ad??

Is it on her grass looks like a load of weeds
Every fucker gets asked to try graze boxes. The book people used to be the worst for it 🤣

Oops just actually checked the gram 🤣🤣 I don’t bother most of the time, one of them has blocked me and the other I’ve had a spat with so she unfollowed me ☺

Reactions: 2
Please can everyone stop assuming Tasha ate all that food on her own, she might be sharing!

How did the woman manage to get those graze boxes to Tanya without it getting hot and sweaty?
What's going on with the random flower in the box?
And Tanya would do anything to put #Ad infront of a post... If someone with 70 followers and only been on Instagram since 17 July, randomly messaged asking for my address to show up with a graze box for me to post about I would say no!
Defo wouldn't want to be giving my address out 🙈

I don’t know how these two aren’t bigger than what they are .I know it’s the most obvious thing ever said on this thread but all they do is bleeping eat and drink .You know when it’s xmas or you’re off work for a week or so or you’re on your holiday and you have a few weeks of just being a total fat bastard ,buying all the random crap to eat and drink every night because you know these few weeks only happen once or twice a year ,well this is them! Except this is their lives ! Constant bleeping ‘treats’ and ‘drinkies’ who the hell lives like this ? Even if you do have the money who goes around the supermarkets buying any new product you see just to stuff in your fat cake hole.You just don’t ,not if you’re normal ,cos ya know... HEALTH! Even worse ,they’re teaching their kids that this is normal eating behaviour when it’s not .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please can everyone stop assuming Tasha ate all that food on her own, she might be sharing!

How did the woman manage to get those graze boxes to Tanya without it getting hot and sweaty?
What's going on with the random flower in the box?
And Tanya would do anything to put #Ad infront of a post... If someone with 70 followers and only been on Instagram since 17 July, randomly messaged asking for my address to show up with a graze box for me to post about I would say no!
Defo wouldn't want to be giving my address out 🙈
Doesnt matter they give their addresses away to the gram all the time. Everyone knows where they live 🤣

Reactions: 6
Hey trash for mine and my son and daughters lunch we had a cheese salad sandwich and had a tiny handful of crisps on the side (one tiny bag of crisps between 3 people) just saying. bleeping pig

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL at Tasha’s “not that hungry” dinner being closer to a normal portion size and actually having greens in it.

Trashy hun, that’s a normal dinner to me, you know, when I’m actually hungry?

Reactions: 9
🦧 would advertise a turd in a toilet pan if she thought she would be taken seriously as an influencer 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it me or do those graze boxes look really sh*t? Anyone can throw a few nibbles or sweets in a box and dress it up with a flower! 😂. Also find it strange there’s no price mentioned anywhere on their Instagram or Facebook. 🦧 must be really desperate if she thinks it’ll boost her profile being associated with this tinpot business!

Reactions: 14
Weren’t graze boxes a massive trend like ten years ago? Bit late to the party love

Reactions: 10
Wow.. Tanya’s hitting the big time with ‘advertising’ for a company that has 78 followers... hahahahahaha... bet it’s made her lockdown.. and the fact it’s food too for the greedy cow, bet she’s thinking she’s won the lottery 😂😂😂
Scoff it all up Tanya... you clearly want more chins...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.