Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here comes Tanya bragging about her hot tub now Tasha has mentioned needing a cool down. So predictable 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So for their cinema night they are having popcorn, nachos, dips, candy floss AND cupcakes..... plus a meal no doubt. No wonder childhood and adult obesity and diabetes are on the rise!

So for their cinema night they are having popcorn, nachos, dips, candy floss AND cupcakes..... plus a meal no doubt. No wonder childhood and adult obesity and diabetes are on the rise!
And we all know James won’t be out there, and hubby won’t be fussed. It’ll be the hag and her brat having it all to themselves

Reactions: 9
Is it me or has that photo Tanya has posted of the champagne has the bottle been photo shopped to look like it’s been opened?? It’s all blurry :unsure:

• Haha
🦧 and 🌮 have had the call, they’re going back to work next week!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
🦧 and 🌮 have had the call, they’re going back to work next week!
Bet shes well pissed off really! It's been money for old rope for so long. She probably needs new clothes or a tub of vaseline to help her shimmy into her old ones after all the weight she must have packed!
Well I'm sure we will all be queuing for a new BMW wont we......?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wish Trasha would stop saying “happy post”. Honestly boils my piss, cba with her over the top happy life with lots of sunshine and rainbows and yumminess all the time, just duck off!

• Haha
Is she really calling that pile of beige a seafood platter? What planet is she on

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tasha isn’t having a posh fish platter but she’s having some posh haddock fish fingers 🤣 I can’t cope with her today

• Haha
It makes me feel sick and I’ll be honest I have put some lockdown weight on but who can eat like that? Such gluttony is vile!
And Tasha trying to pretend she’s been worried about whether she had a job to go back to, if that was true why has she been wanking money up the wall?

Reactions: 6
Is she really calling that pile of beige a seafood platter? What planet is she on
If that's a seafood platter I'm a monkeys uncle!.... oh hello Tanya say hello to Uncle Squirrel 😂😂😂
Is all processed garbage..... and crabsticks....which have to be called fish sticks cos they have no crab in them!
What a pile of shite!!! A few leaves in a bowl that isnt even a portion of fresh stuff for one let alone 4 adults even tho 2 are kiddies 🙄
Ridiculous

• Heart
Every single reply from 🦧 has ‘so’ in it. My heart so goes out to you, so very much so feeling very lucky (no, you didn’t read wrong, it makes absolutely no sense.. who needs punctuation aye) 😂😂😂😂 idiot. I see she hasn’t replied to Tasha’s comment either where she says she was worried for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every single reply from 🦧 has ‘so’ in it. My heart so goes out to you, so very much so feeling very lucky (no, you didn’t read wrong, it makes absolutely no sense.. who needs punctuation aye) 😂😂😂😂 idiot. I see she hasn’t replied to Tasha’s comment either where she says she was worried for them 😂
I just want these two to have a proper showdown so we know how they really feel about each other and not all this, seemingly, fake nicey nice over social media.

• Heart
  • Haha
More like Frozen Food Platter 🤢
Might sound a bit stuck up but the thought of eating that much frozen shite makes me feel ill, especially frozen fish shite!
6 out of 8 of the "seafood" selection she's serving is covered in batter! Plus she has a full basket of bread?!
Enough salad for one person in a bowl?
Family are either going to be constipated from all that dry food or have the shits from the probably not cooked properly frozen fish.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I actually feel a bit nauseous looking at Trasha’s ‘seafood platter’ but then I do live by the sea and the platters I’ve had look nothing like that pile of over processed tit 🤣

More like Frozen Food Platter 🤢
Might sound a bit stuck up but the thought of eating that much frozen shite makes me feel ill, especially frozen fish shite!
6 out of 8 of the "seafood" selection she's serving is covered in batter! Plus she has a full basket of bread?!
Enough salad for one person in a bowl?
Family are either going to be constipated from all that dry food or have the shits from the probably not cooked properly frozen fish.
Seafood in this heat too? Definitely wouldn’t risk it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.