Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you have panoramic your phone or camera. 😂😂😂
If someone even in her vicinity takes a photograph you know she’ll cry on Instagram that her “stalkers” are trying to harm her or some nonsense. Maybe Del will try beat them up for her or spray pepper spray in their faces

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn't it sad Natasha can't enjoy her birthday without posting every moment on Instagram. What happened to being in the moment?!
I always remember when I first started following her, and one of the pictures she posted had a caption that said something along the lines of. My daughter said I needed to take a picture of this for Instagram.
Obviously insta has been a big part of their lives, this must of been almost two years ago.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I always remember when I first started following her, and one of the pictures she posted had a caption that said something along the lines of. My daughter said I needed to take a picture of this for Instagram.
Obviously insta has been a big part of their lives, this must of been almost two years ago.
Sad really! Do an update after the event. It must take over anything they do...

• Heart
If someone even in her vicinity takes a photograph you know she’ll cry on Instagram that her “stalkers” are trying to harm her or some nonsense. Maybe Del will try beat them up for her or spray pepper spray in their faces
He’ll need a foot stall to punch anyone in the face, his as small as she is wide!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Isn't it sad Natasha can't enjoy her birthday without posting every moment on Instagram. What happened to being in the moment?!
It really is, when you think about it, instagram is just an app on a phone it’s not even real. Her children are getting older as much as she doesn’t want to admit it, how much longer are they going to happy roaming around lavender fields on her birthday? She should cherish these special times, you’d have thought the pandemic would have taught her that. It’s actually quite sad.

I’m more trash of Tan than Del to be honest, she looks like she’d have a better swing on her and has much more weight behind her! If it comes to fisticuffs give me Polly Pocket Del any day 😂

• Haha
It really is, when you think about it, instagram is just an app on a phone it’s not even real. Her children are getting older as much as she doesn’t want to admit it, how much longer are they going to happy roaming around lavender fields on her birthday? She should cherish these special times, you’d have thought the pandemic would have taught her that. It’s actually quite sad.

I’m more trash of Tan than Del to be honest, she looks like she’d have a better swing on her and has much more weight behind her! If it comes to fisticuffs give me Polly Pocket Del any day 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 polly pocket Del 😂😂😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
We know the hotel she’s staying at, won’t be long until she’s on countdown so we’ll know exactly when she goes! Would really be hilarious if one of us spotted her! The real her / not her “ insta persona”
Someone mentioned snapping her in a carriage! Wouldn’t wish the strain on the carriage!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We know the hotel she’s staying at, won’t be long until she’s on countdown so we’ll know exactly when she goes! Would really be hilarious if one of us spotted her! The real her / not her “ insta persona”
Someone mentioned snapping her in a carriage! Wouldn’t wish the strain on the carriage!
Or the horse trying to pull her! 😂

• Haha
On one of the photos from yesterday where she’s sat touching some lavender, it looks like she’s been stung by a bee & her face as swelled up that much that you can’t see her eyes properly 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On one of the photos from yesterday where she’s sat touching some lavender, it looks like she’s been stung by a bee & her face as swelled up that much that you can’t see her eyes properly 🙈🤣
That’s called lockdown Chubb 🤣

• Haha
Ah is that what she got for her birthday?
A peg basket?
I live in the south east it’s not sun bathing weather 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ah is that what she got for her birthday?
A peg basket?
I live in the south east it’s not sun bathing weather 🤦🏼‍♀️
How sad if it was her present 😬
I’m in the south too and, whilst it’s sunny, there’s a nip in the air certainly not 👙 weather 🙄

Hahaha! Wonder what she did get for her birthday 🤷🏻‍♀️
North West here and could peg out on my nips!🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.