Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody nibbles!! Why not just say , I’m going to have snacks before my main meal. I know she’s a bit more porkier but I’d seriously be the size of a house if I scoffed like her!
Tanya bragging about H2B’s new bike!! There is zero let up on her showing off all the extravagant purchases !!
it’s a shame money can’t buy class.. or a personality for that matter 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Signature curried eggs?? It looks like boiled eggs to me with some curry powder in mayo or something 🤢 so is he well known for making crappy eggs

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
“Signature” curried eggs no less 🤢 like he created the recipe they look revolting
bleeping hell what is it with pre dinner!
Only time I might have a starter is in a restaurant.
Looks like baby tit all over them.I wouldn’t eat anything Onslow had touched. I bet he don’t wash his hands. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she say they were having salad?! Didn’t realise scotch eggs and pork pies were salad ingredients!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I hate how much it bothers me that they squeeze six chairs around that table when there’s never any more than four people to sit at it 😂
24054B30-AC0D-4162-A18C-8E736C15C142.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I hate how much it bothers me that they squeeze six chairs around that table when there’s never any more than four people to sit at it 😂View attachment 179040
They’re all one big happy family...... 😂 imagine the scene, your Mum calls you down for happy family time and your tea, you skip down, only to have to wait whilst pics are taken, tit is rearranged and your food goes cold 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Curried eggs 🤢 I bet they don’t stop blowing off after eating them, yuk.
The hashtags killed me 😂 #itsnotjustfood #itsmandsfood 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Bloody nibbles!! Why not just say , I’m going to have snacks before my main meal. I know she’s a bit more porkier but I’d seriously be the size of a house if I scoffed like her!
Tanya bragging about H2B’s new bike!! There is zero let up on her showing off all the extravagant purchases !!
it’s a shame money can’t buy class.. or a personality for that matter 🤷🏻‍♀️
Where does their money come from! 😳 bbq, sofa, tv bed, new bike, hot tub the list goes on. Her garden furniture is nice but that must’ve cost a bomb 💣 too!!

Reactions: 6
Where does their money come from! 😳 bbq, sofa, tv bed, new bike, hot tub the list goes on. Her garden furniture is nice but that must’ve cost a bomb 💣 too!!
Credit cards! We could all have the things in life we want, but the majority of us are sensible, and have a mortgage. These pricks are happy paying someone else’s mortgage in their little shoebox with material items.

don’t know about anyone else but I’d rather have a mortgage, over material crappy items ANY DAY!!

Reactions: 12
The pair of them are the typical kind that want people to believe they have a lot of disposable income when in reality they depend on finance. The saddest part is they do it to compete against one another and show off to a load of strangers on social media. That isn’t a happy life. Most of the stuff they buy is tit and ridiculous anyway.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.