Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If tanya had bought moley a birthday present we would have had 4 millions photos of it from different angles. Just like that time they had one of their famous curry nights and she made them an "Ashfords gift bag" or whatever it was called. And then put on there "so many of you ladies have asked me what's inside the bags", nah no one asked, you just had to show off your crappy 2 bob gift bags

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF is Trasha’s pot cupboard all about? Who owns that many different casserole dishes.. I have 1! She seems to feel the need to be surrounded by ALL the stuff... I couldn’t live like that .. it’s too much... it’s pure gluttony but then her whole life is like that..
As for Trasha’s bed..such a dirty cow for not washing the bed sheets before she uses them.. mmm bet they smell nice.. you can’t beat the scent of musty Ikea 🙄 Someone could have scratched their arse and then touched those sheets 🤮
Her bed is so low down.. but then the teeny tiny husband probably needs it that way otherwise he’d need a step stool...
Tanya and her ducks - WTAF.... give your head a wobble Tanya... think you’ve entered the danger zone of insanity... clearly doesn’t have much of a purpose in life to be that childish & attention seeking obsessed... her struggle for content is getting worse..
The only person I know who has that many pots is my friend's crazy but lovely posh great auntie who lives in a falling apart house she inherited along with the whole contents of the kitchen! She also used to live in France and had lots of Le Creseut
(Sorry if the spelling is wrong) She is a very good cook making meals from scratch.

Reactions: 5
Showing off the Flumps - how apt - again with the box. Does tash think she’s living in a constant tv advertisement?

Reactions: 8
The only person I know who has that many pots is my friend's crazy but lovely posh great auntie who lives in a falling apart house she inherited along with the whole contents of the kitchen! She also used to live in France and had lots of Le Creseut
(Sorry if the spelling is wrong) She is a very good cook making meals from scratch.
Unlike Trasha, who fucks up a oven cooked pizza 🤣

Has she filtered her daughters leg?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not convinced James spent the day with them all, I might be jumping to conclusions, but there’s only 3 drinks, and I’m sure of he was there she would have posted all 3 glasses. 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’m not convinced James spent the day with them all, I might be jumping to conclusions, but there’s only 3 drinks, and I’m sure of he was there she would have posted all 3 glasses. 🤔
Perhaps he thought his school work was more important 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Clearly not seeing Tanya then?
But when you couldn’t really go in peoples homes, this lot did?
bleeping idiots all of them.
Hubby popped to M&S? I wonder what that’s code for 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you mean dinner, I think she’s only shown her and her husbands drink, the beer bottle and glass was one drink - No kids drinks were shown x

🌮 has a new motorbike - really? That money tree of there’s really does keep giving doesn’t it?

Hopefully we won’t be subjected to another pic of 🦧 on it 😂

They've both got the same bloody white lantern things now, their seating areas are almost the same - so boring 🥱

• Wow
Wonder why he got a new bike?
Maybe 🦧 broke the suspension on the last one!!

• Haha
‘Pre-dinner nibbles’?!? FFS just have a one plate meal for once; nowt fancy, nowt ‘oh so yummy’, just a regular meal 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nearly bought some of those fancy burger holders this week for when we have burgers at home - stopped myself just in time 😆

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.