Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She better dress up as sandy! Need to make it worth it 🦧 come on, don’t disappoint please!
duck me. I hope she doesn’t choose to be kinky Sandy, shoehorned into a leather one piece 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me. I hope she doesn’t choose to be kinky Sandy, shoehorned into a leather one piece 😳
Oh I think that she should and please, let us have the full gamut of a series of insta 10 photos on her grid in various Sandy poses. Definitely

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Tanya basically did the same thing during olivia’s birthday. Bragged that they were also going bowling and whatever else. Today is Tasha’s day so she had to make sure we all know orangutan is going to see grease and the spice girls tribute. She really is a jealous miserable witch. I truly wonder how she was raised that she turned out so horrible. I think she has a brother (according to that one childhood photo) so I wonder where he is or what he’s like. She never mentions him, I’m guessing she once over stepped and he told her off, rightfully so, and being the self absorbed person she is, she cut him off and is waiting for an apology when she is the one in the wrong.

Wonder if she bothered to get Tasha anything considering Tasha made her a handmade gift, and made sure it was posted in time.

Tanya is such a witch she would probably gift Tasha something like a weight watchers group card or something that is a back handed compliment “life hacks on how to clean your living spaces”

I can’t find one redeeming quality about Tanya and it really makes me feel bad for anyone that gets into her path because you just know she’s a snake and will get you down any chance she gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those bleeping photos 😭 they seem to think they’re on the cover of OK magazine?! whatever does Trash look like!
View attachment 178111
And I know Hubby apparently booked this meal on a boat but he could’ve bought her a few small presents for her to open aswell? What an hole
Dead.Look at the straw hat and bunch of lavender set up hahaha and onslo in his palm tree shirt hiding trash’s gunt hahahah

Tanya basically did the same thing during olivia’s birthday. Bragged that they were also going bowling and whatever else. Today is Tasha’s day so she had to make sure we all know orangutan is going to see grease and the spice girls tribute. She really is a jealous miserable witch. I truly wonder how she was raised that she turned out so horrible. I think she has a brother (according to that one childhood photo) so I wonder where he is or what he’s like. She never mentions him, I’m guessing she once over stepped and he told her off, rightfully so, and being the self absorbed person she is, she cut him off and is waiting for an apology when she is the one in the wrong.

Wonder if she bothered to get Tasha anything considering Tasha made her a handmade gift, and made sure it was posted in time.

Tanya is such a witch she would probably gift Tasha something like a weight watchers group card or something that is a back handed compliment “life hacks on how to clean your living spaces”

I can’t find one redeeming quality about Tanya and it really makes me feel bad for anyone that gets into her path because you just know she’s a snake and will get you down any chance she gets.
So true .I reckon she is the queen of backhanded compliments in real life ,the witch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dead.Look at the straw hat and bunch of lavender set up hahaha and onslo in his palm tree shirt hiding trash’s gunt hahahah

So true .I reckon she is the queen of backhanded compliments in real life ,the witch
What happened to her being on couples come dine with me? It was her wasn’t it? Not Tasha who claimed they were going to be on it. Dave lamb would rip her to shreds, it would be incredible

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of those drive in cinemas has set up in our local area, really don't know why you would pay to go, it's all old films that are constantly repeated on ITV2.

Also love how Tan has to get another dig in posting a "can't wait to celebrate with Trash" post from her swamp I mean hot tub

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One of those drive in cinemas has set up in our local area, really don't know why you would pay to go, it's all old films that are constantly repeated on ITV2.

Also love how Tan has to get another dig in posting a "can't wait to celebrate with Trash" post from her swamp I mean hot tub
id sooner sit at home and watch the films on ITV than sit cramped in my car 😆 We’ve got an estate and a 4x4 and neither would be comfy enough to warrant sitting in the cold watching a film I’ve seen before, whilst stopping my kids fighting in the back and moaning about a lack of data on their iPads 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hmm, I’ll be giving drive in cinemas a miss 😂 Anyway, none of us will need to go as Tanya’s going to document the tit out of the best experience ever!! Imagine the boot; it’ll be filled to the brim with snacky crap 😆

• Haha
What happened to her being on couples come dine with me? It was her wasn’t it? Not Tasha who claimed they were going to be on it. Dave lamb would rip her to shreds, it would be incredible
Wouldn’t get 3 other people in the shoe box never mind a camera crew 🙈

• Haha
Tan has hardly posted the past few days and now it's Trash birthday shes posting more. And she HAD to get some hot tub in

• Heart
Snidey witch wishing Tanya happy birthday from the disco paddling pool, she’s vile but while Tasha is a real Ashford she’s always winning.

• Heart
Been out for her tea, comes home and necks alcohol, birthday cake and a cuppa - obvs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her grammar has gone out of the window and I’m sit sure wtf a kitechen actually is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Snidey witch wishing Tanya happy birthday from the disco paddling pool, she’s vile but while Tasha is a real Ashford she’s always winning.
Plus 🦧 will never have Ashford children so she will always be seething with jealousy 🤣

Does anyone know when the Blackpool trip is? Honestly considering a day trip on the same day in the hope I get a glimpse of her having a ride in a carriage 😂 it would be 100% worth it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Been out for her tea, comes home and necks alcohol, birthday cake and a cuppa - obvs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her grammar has gone out of the window and I’m sit sure wtf a kitechen actually is 😂
Thought the exact same thing! 2 hunks of cake!! which tbf looks quite nice though.
shocked at the Billy Idol reference.

Reactions: 4
Mayfield lavender have used one of trash photos on their story...the phone box one and not one with her and donkey, all that effort and they picked the phone box 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Attempting to turn my comment into a thread title 😂

Tash/Tan #23 Crappy signs above the bed. With a face like hers, Tan must give good head 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
id sooner sit at home and watch the films on ITV than sit cramped in my car 😆 We’ve got an estate and a 4x4 and neither would be comfy enough to warrant sitting in the cold watching a film I’ve seen before, whilst stopping my kids fighting in the back and moaning about a lack of data on their iPads 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hmm, I’ll be giving drive in cinemas a miss 😂 Anyway, none of us will need to go as Tanya’s going to document the tit out of the best experience ever!! Imagine the boot; it’ll be filled to the brim with snacky crap 😆
Couldn’t agree more! Why do we need to do anything else again in life with these 2 doing it all and sharing it with us! I’m all for people going out and sharing their experiences on the gram, but these 2 do it in a way that just pisses you off!

🦧 has been an absolute witch again today trying to out do 🗑 even on her birthday!

Plus 🦧 will never have Ashford children so she will always be seething with jealousy 🤣

Does anyone know when the Blackpool trip is? Honestly considering a day trip on the same day in the hope I get a glimpse of her having a ride in a carriage 😂 it would be 100% worth it!
All I know is it’s next month! Definitely 100% worth a trip to see that! 😂

Isn't it sad Natasha can't enjoy her birthday without posting every moment on Instagram. What happened to being in the moment?!

• Heart

I hope you have panoramic your phone or camera. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.