Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic of her and her daughter, why are they doing that stupid pose with their legs, pair of pratt’s.
And what the duck is that tent, sorry dress Trash is wearing?!
The photo shoot in the field 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those bleeping photos 😭 they seem to think they’re on the cover of OK magazine?! whatever does Trash look like!
D526BD7A-3002-4A95-B364-62C7D6036B94.jpeg

And I know Hubby apparently booked this meal on a boat but he could’ve bought her a few small presents for her to open aswell? What an hole

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ. Imagine being in your car and a thick set ginger man with long hair pulls up next to you and takes a million photos of a hotdog and snackies on the dashboard then singing along. duck THAT
Then you notice she has a “man” chained to the car seat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Excited to watch a 40 year old film she’s probably seen 100 times before in a cramped car 🤔 each to their own I suppose
She better dress up as sandy! Need to make it worth it 🦧 come on, don’t disappoint please!

She hasn’t commented on any of trash’s lavender field pics today 😂 she just can’t bare trash being happy can she 😂 and now it’s oooh loook what I’ve booked now. duck off!!
That’s tan off to the lavender fields in 3, 2, 1.....HOW SPOOKY!!!! Hehehehehehehe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those bleeping photos 😭 they seem to think they’re on the cover of OK magazine?! whatever does Trash look like!
View attachment 178111
And I know Hubby apparently booked this meal on a boat but he could’ve bought her a few small presents for her to open aswell? What an hole
Looks like it’s not only Trasha that’s put on timber over lock down!
Look at onslows beer gut!!
Hold it in 😂

She better dress up as sandy! Need to make it worth it 🦧 come on, don’t disappoint please!

That’s tan off to the lavender fields in 3, 2, 1.....HOW SPOOKY!!!! Hehehehehehehe
Taco needs to be Danny! Leather jacket and all. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Excited to watch a 40 year old film she’s probably seen 100 times before in a cramped car 🤔 each to their own I suppose
She’s also booked to see a Spice Girl tribute act! The tickets for that are £20 for 2 the same as seeing Grease as a drive in movie. Then they’ll be food etc, God she is desperate for the gram and to try and out do 🗑 she is beyond sad now.

View attachment 178111
It was my birthday a few weeks ago and we were meant to have a day and a meal out and overnight stay, obviously didn’t happen - but it will in the future. He didn’t buy me any presents as there is nothing I wanted. My point is that I don’t go shouting and posting all over social media how bloody wonderful like 🗑 does about Onslow so if he’s so bloody marvellous why had he not got a few small gifts for her?

Yes it’s very OK magazine isn’t it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ. Imagine being in your car and a thick set ginger man with long hair pulls up next to you and takes a million photos of a hotdog and snackies on the dashboard then singing along. duck THAT
bleeping spat my juice out at that 🤣🤣🤣 "thick set ginger man with long hair" 👏🏻🤣 don't forget about her eunuch 🔪🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Excited to HAVE ...
Why is that of any interest to the world, tan?! You’re drinking gin (with lemonade 🤢) after a “hard” week, nothing aspirational to see not sure why she thinks her life is so terrific that it needs post after post after the most boring, mundane things. 🥱

Reactions: 5
Oh Tan is so transparent, her parenting has been mentioned here and Tasha has posted pictures of Olivia enjoying her birthday with her and she’s booked 2 outings to roll out her daughters 😂

Reactions: 3
Whys tan the man even bothered posting that she’s booked tickets to see a spice girls tribute hahahah
Who gives a duck? She’s such a bloody show off ,but it’s not even worth showing off ,sad cow .

View attachment 178111
Howling ,that’s what it actually looks like ,headline could be ‘TRASHFORD’s’ in love in lockdown’-Exclusive pics of Trash cans lockdown birthday adventures #theydidntknow’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looking at Mayfield lavender’s page, I can see exactly the look tash was going for with her hat and dress 😬

Reactions: 5
tit... what a tragic day Tanya has had... what I find really sad is that she probably spent ages at the lavender field trying to get ALL the pictures... they are all so posed and showing fake happiness.. why not just try and get a few natural shots when your family don’t realise you’ve got the camera out... I find it so sad that Trasha cares more about trying to get the perfect picture for strangers on the gram rather than enjoying genuine time with family... no one goes to that sort of place and does fake photo shoot style pictures... I’m mortified for her but I also can’t stop laughing and how tragic it all is.. it’s all so cringe... I’ve thought for a long time that she thinks she’s something special but today just confirms that.. who the duck does she think she is in her head?! She is more deluded than I thought she was...
And bloody help, she has really put on the chunk... that dress is very unflattering .. she’s trying to hide the fat but sadly the camera doesn’t lie... ever heard of eating fruit & veg Trasha?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.