Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t think it’s right that she posts videos of olivia on instagram.

I know we should be able to post videos and pictures of our kids online without fear of dirty bastards looking at them but we can’t.
Her profile is open to thousands, she don’t know who the fucks looking, i just think it’s so wrong, she will never learn though.

Reactions: 10

I know we should be able to post videos and pictures of our kids online without fear of dirty bastards looking at them but we can’t.
Her profile is open to thousands, she don’t know who the fucks looking, i just think it’s so wrong, she will never learn though.
But the truth is (and we all know it!) that she doesnt care about he safety of her children, especially her daughter.

She doesnt care that a dangerous sex offender might be saving her photos/videos and then distributing them around. She simply does not care about her children, she might as well pimp them out ffs. Having an open profile is one thing, but to constantly post photos of your 13 year old little girl for the world to see, is not acceptable.

Its all for a few likes. Thats how bad this mother is, she's an absolute disgrace. And she's the type of person to blame everyone else should anything happen.

Reactions: 6
But the truth is (and we all know it!) that she doesnt care about he safety of her children, especially her daughter.

She doesnt care that a dangerous sex offender might be saving her photos/videos and then distributing them around. She simply does not care about her children, she might as well pimp them out ffs. Having an open profile is one thing, but to constantly post photos of your 13 year old little girl for the world to see, is not acceptable.

Its all for a few likes. Thats how bad this mother is, she's an absolute disgrace. And she's the type of person to blame everyone else should anything happen.
That’s very true!

Reactions: 3

If someone is that invested in Olivia then they probably know their address too as it was tagged before as their location. Plus their house layout, while strange, will help someone if they decide to do something terrible.

Reactions: 6

That’s because have lives in her own bubble. And she thinks she is living a fairy tale life. Where the birds help her hang her washing out.
You would think that her kids school would be teaching them about the dangers of the internet.
We do at the school I work in, and it’s primary age children.
She wants to hope she doesn’t find out the hard way!
She won’t ever listen because she only has woman follow her that want her life and recipes and use her as inspiration.
When truth be told, most people laugh at her and most of her followers are brought!
We don’t even know if Anita is a woman!!!
We could all say we are someone and we are not, not that I have time for that Shizzle!
But sadly there are people out there and they are not what they seem.
Tanya is just as bad!!!
I don’t have an open Instagram it’s for family only, but as my kids have got older they ask me not to post photos of them. Which I respect.
Unlike these two! I mean what teenage kids wants their photos on their mums open Instagram while they are stuffing their faces with a Sunday dinner!!!

Reactions: 9
Sad to think we are more worried about olivias well being than her own mother.

• Sad
Shes posted what school they go to as well, in photos showing the uniform. We know Olivias birthday, school, address, mother and fathers name, what they are called, where they live, even the bleeping hamsters name!

It would not take a dangerous person long if they wanted to go seeking....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ah here comes onslow in his winning chav outfit for Easter Sunday!!!
Cheap trainers black socks, nylon shorts and a vest top!! And let’s not forget that beautiful silver chain!! Where’s his fag and beer!! No more than 10 feet from him I bet 🙄🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Shes posted what school they go to as well, in photos showing the uniform. We know Olivias birthday, school, address, mother and fathers name, what they are called, where they live, even the bleeping hamsters name!

It would not take a dangerous person long if they wanted to go seeking....
Makes me think of the story of Elizabeth Smart. Her parents helped that guy by hiring him and he kidnapped their daughter. Trasha also is very trusting /naive to think that everyone in this world is good and kind. I hope to God that nothing ever happens to Olivia, and her mother should be doing everything in her power to protect Olivias privacy. Her ugly orangutan aunt should also give the same respect to Olivia as to her own daughters ie: don’t share a photo of the poor girl mid bite. Orangutan would throw a mega fit if someone did that to one of her girls.

Reactions: 8
And what is wrong with his feet? The tongue of those trainers look like elephant ears!! He has wonky bleeping feet

• Haha
Cheap trainers black socks, nylon shorts and a vest top!! And let’s not forget that beautiful silver chain!! Where’s his fag and beer!! No more than 10 feet from him I bet 🙄🤮
I absolutely hate having dirty feet or feet on the bare ground, some sort of sensory thing maybe? Just makes me feel terrible, but I cannot understand a grown man wearing trainers in his own garden. Maybe that’s sexist of me? None of the men in my life ever wore shoes around the home or garden. Unless it was freezing of course

And what is wrong with his feet? The tongue of those trainers look like elephant ears!! He has wonky bleeping feet
35C82C3B-BB36-4FD6-A16C-D518640F7FA8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I absolutely hate having dirty feet or feet on the bare ground, some sort of sensory thing maybe? Just makes me feel terrible, but I cannot understand a grown man wearing trainers in his own garden. Maybe that’s sexist of me? None of the men in my life ever wore shoes around the home or garden. Unless it was freezing of course
Exactly! Mine might wear flip flops and he leaves them at the door! Because I won’t have shoes in the house! But you can’t tell me John boy is taking them off every time he needs to use the loo! Mind you I bet he just stands and has a wee in the garden, he is that charming 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Exactly! Mine might wear flip flops and he leaves them at the door! Because I won’t have shoes in the house! But you can’t tell me John boy is taking them off every time he needs to use the loo! Mind you I bet he just stands and has a wee in the garden, he is that charming 🙄
Yeah he’s filthy. The type to trample through the garden, even when it’s raining, and walk right in. I always wear slippers inside the house and flip flops for outside that get left by the door. Why would you want to bring in all that sand and muck especially if your house is carpeted. But then again, John looks like he should be sprayed with a high pressure cleaner. He always looks greasy and like he smells of sweat, old cigarette smoke and hot dog water mixed with apple cider vinegar 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Maggie, I’m actually done. I’m crying laughing.
I had absolutely no idea who Onslow was, when I googled it one of the first pics that came up was Johnny Boy and Trash 😂🤣

Absolutely bleeping brilliant 🙈

DCFEFB04-15A5-418A-A610-A265DB1216C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello 'ladies', just catching up properly on here after such a stressful few days. The reality of all this covid19 has been too much this week after my husbands uncle and nephew (father and son) both died from the virus. His uncle was a heavy smoker so it got him bad, and then the son contracted it after dropping some cough medicine round there and ended up staying to help do some cleaning (I know, against advice, but what are you meant to do if someone you love is dying and youre told you cant see them?! All they had was each other, and now I suppose they are together again in Heaven, but its so so so tit). And I am feeling angry today. Angry at how this disease is spreading, and people going out every day to shops thinking its a joke and that they can just take photos of BBQ times and doing gardening, showing off online.

My husband is alright. Typical man, hes spend the last few days in and out of the spare room downstairs we made into a gym and so I've left him to it. But I had a big girl cry this morning on my own when I got up at 6am and everyone else was still asleep. I want to see my parents so much, and its true when people say no matter how old you are, you always want your mum!!! They dropped off an Easter egg for my son the other day and we all waved out the window and had a giggle (trying to make it fun for him so he doesnt pick up on the stress), but inside I was crying.

I should be hosting our yearly easter roast meal today with 20 members of the family round and we should all be doing 'cheers' and 'happy easter'. But instead im sat here feeling like I want to cry every 2 minutes and I cant bare to look at social media because (and im sorry if anyone does this), but its just constant posts of peoples spoilt children with 57 chocolate eggs or whatever, and T&T showing off with their photos and stuff. And no doubt later we will have a photo of the roast dinner and everything will be 'so yummy so happy so lucky so blessed' I will continue to take the piss, but im suffering today.

Going to light my fave candle, do some cleaning (I dont have any grout haha) and just remember that this wont be forever.

Thanks for reading if you got this far!!! xx
So sorry to hear of your loss ❤

Reactions: 1
Well done on the hashtags Trash. Nothing says global pandemic quite like chocolate 🤦🏽‍♀️
67533C54-DCE9-4345-887E-84786044CF2C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.