Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello 'ladies', just catching up properly on here after such a stressful few days. The reality of all this covid19 has been too much this week after my husbands uncle and nephew (father and son) both died from the virus. His uncle was a heavy smoker so it got him bad, and then the son contracted it after dropping some cough medicine round there and ended up staying to help do some cleaning (I know, against advice, but what are you meant to do if someone you love is dying and youre told you cant see them?! All they had was each other, and now I suppose they are together again in Heaven, but its so so so tit). And I am feeling angry today. Angry at how this disease is spreading, and people going out every day to shops thinking its a joke and that they can just take photos of BBQ times and doing gardening, showing off online.

My husband is alright. Typical man, hes spend the last few days in and out of the spare room downstairs we made into a gym and so I've left him to it. But I had a big girl cry this morning on my own when I got up at 6am and everyone else was still asleep. I want to see my parents so much, and its true when people say no matter how old you are, you always want your mum!!! They dropped off an Easter egg for my son the other day and we all waved out the window and had a giggle (trying to make it fun for him so he doesnt pick up on the stress), but inside I was crying.

I should be hosting our yearly easter roast meal today with 20 members of the family round and we should all be doing 'cheers' and 'happy easter'. But instead im sat here feeling like I want to cry every 2 minutes and I cant bare to look at social media because (and im sorry if anyone does this), but its just constant posts of peoples spoilt children with 57 chocolate eggs or whatever, and T&T showing off with their photos and stuff. And no doubt later we will have a photo of the roast dinner and everything will be 'so yummy so happy so lucky so blessed' I will continue to take the piss, but im suffering today.

Going to light my fave candle, do some cleaning (I dont have any grout haha) and just remember that this wont be forever.

Thanks for reading if you got this far!!! xx
I’m so sorry for your loss, it’s so crappy and unfair. I know it must be hard but try to remember that you have your dignity which is more than these idiots will ever have. Thinking of you ❤

Reactions: 4
BF385379-D217-45E1-B73C-640A162F3E38.jpeg
BF385379-D217-45E1-B73C-640A162F3E38.jpeg

The current mood of the UK is ‘sombre’ and these 2 cunts are living their best life enjoying what to them is a holiday... they are so disrespectful .. and more cunty then I ever thought they’d dare to be... they genuinely do not care about anyone else.. as long as they have happy tummies and drinkies.. and endless themed tit.. they are the lowest of the low..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
But Tasha I thought you didn't go to Iceland when you got the food for your easter roast and barbecue from asda then posted photos of the frozen Iceland barbecue tit?
I guess this limited edition Easter desert from Iceland was just laying in the back of your freezer too?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I hope someone asks 🗑 about the Daily Mail article, as she’s having a drink at her famous Tiki Bar!

Why have they both got a piece of fake grass on their tables, and why is 🗑 using those paper plates again! Seriously something wrong with the pair of them!
I really hope she isn’t serving her tit dinner on paper plates 😱

Who is this Potts woman people keep mentioning???? Give me the 411!
She is another account that Tasha & Tan follow, woman with too much time and money. And she kissed Tanya’s arse on a comment last weekend about shopping then threw shade at Trasha for posting the same thing!

View attachment 107743View attachment 107743
The current mood of the UK is ‘sombre’ and these 2 cunts are living their best life enjoying what to them is a holiday... they are so disrespectful .. and more cunty then I ever thought they’d dare to be... they genuinely do not care about anyone else.. as long as they have happy tummies and drinkies.. and endless themed tit.. they are the lowest of the low..
Jesus Christ is so scary.
These two need a wake up call!!!

New thread Title
Tasha/Tanya #16 #wedidntknow #peiceful #selfish #hottubshowdown #covid19

We can’t swear in the title so all of my ideas are fucked 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m on the wine guys, even my positive mantle is slipping tonight and that’s very unusual for me.

I think McFatty doing a complete and utter change of direction and all of a sudden pleading poverty and showing so called empathy for the rest of the country has made want to send 10 different Just Eat takeaways to her house this evening “contactless payment available on delivery”. bleeping Pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂 just seeing that # there in all it's glory is enough to make me laugh about it again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lamb roast is my favourite however after seeing Trashas I think I’m put off for life 🤮

Reactions: 7
duck me.. that’s one cremated leg of lamb.. and bloody hell, look at the size of the dinner Trasha fatso is eating... why does she eat jumbo man size portions?
She’s wasting her time pushing the JD seasoning tit.. people are just grateful to have food.. let alone ruining it with salty packet tit.. it’s about time she stopped flogging that dead horse..
Tanya couldn’t come across any more fake if she tried - saying you are grateful for your food doesn’t mean that people will believe you... keep saying it Tanya, you might actually convince yourself..
I have always thought these 2 are idiots but they have well & truly shown themselves up over the last few weeks.. Tanya has replied to one of my comments on one of her posts from the last few days.. I wrote a stupid piss take comment that she has interpreted as a compliment... hahahaha... she has no idea who’s making a nice comment or who’s taking the piss.. it’s a brilliant game! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Posted 3 hours after Tanya's post about her neighbour leaving her Easter treats. Had to think fast so gave the leftover biscuits which she's had her hands all over making and been in her kitchen! (I thought there was a deadly virus going around?!) #Wedidntknow also eggs? Popped to the shops again Tanya?
Her neighbour is as much of a knob as she is if you look at her feed. Trips to the beach during April when we've been on lockdown. (Hailsham is not by the seaside despite her username)
Obviously they both don't know what essential means 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I had someone follow my personal account not long after I commented on Tashas post! Just looked and noticed the same account that followed me is following the neighbour 🤔 (no other mutual followers) strange 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ah here comes onslow in his winning chav outfit for Easter Sunday!!!
Cheap trainers black socks, nylon shorts and a vest top!! And let’s not forget that beautiful silver chain!! Where’s his fag and beer!! No more than 10 feet from him I bet 🙄🤮
bleeping creasing! I thought the same! Typical chav get up! 😆😆😆😆😆

Maggie, I’m actually done. I’m crying laughing.
I had absolutely no idea who Onslow was, when I googled it one of the first pics that came up was Johnny Boy and Trash 😂🤣

Absolutely bleeping brilliant 🙈

View attachment 107703
This is Trash & Schlong Jon in their 60s 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.