Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they emoji everything?! Especially Tasha
"Got the telly📺 on watching a Easter 🐰movie 🎥 with some snacks🍿🍫 and a cup of tea☕ my hubby💒 is sat in bed🛌 talking to other women 👯‍♀️ it's okay tho because I'm a clown🤡... Might go shopping🛒 later for a dictionary📘 #jokes #SuchGiggles"
This has always wound me up ,makes the whole caption even more incoherent

Reactions: 8
We need to rewrite the shaggy classic it wasn’t me lyrics and rename it ‘we didn’t know ‘ ...saw me buying choc in Waitrose ....we didn’t know ,saw me filling up the hot tub ...we didn’t know

Let’s face it she doesn’t know the meaning of any holiday beyond going to pound land and filling her home with tat before sitting on her arse stuffing her face

Wanna tell you that I’m sorry for this tit that I bought ,I’m a compulsive hoarder ,just can’t stop buying more ,that’s why I say

Caught me shopping twice Tesco ....we didn’t know ,don’t give a duck if you’ve been furloughed ...we didn’t know !
Yeah you’re right there! All she cares about is stuffing her face and what’s on netflix!
The Shaggy suggestion is genius and the lyrics are amazing, thanks for the laugh ❤

Reactions: 3
Trasha is talking to us again through her tv!
Didn’t we say we thought Tanya was like Carole Baskin?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tanya has put a slice of peach in her gin! You just know that she bought that specifically for that picture 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Im back today feeling fresher than yesterday, thank you all. Now then, these 2 cunts.... did they choke on their easter lamb whilst feeling grateful and giggling at board games? No? Thats a shame.

Reactions: 9
#16 No lockdown for Tash and Tan it’s off to the shops everyday to buy tat for the gram
#wedidntknow

Reactions: 8
Is there any need to make such a song and dance about a bloody glass of gin! not only has she added a slice of peach which as some one mentioned I bet she bought specially for the gram but she’s posted not only on her grid but also to her stories ,complete with gin themed music .duck sake get a life woman and just drink it

• Haha
She didn’t know though
Imagine having the type of disposable income where you can buy whatever you want just for the gram!
Every penny counts in my household, these two must be rolling in so much money they cant spend it fast enough!
Huge joints of meat for a sunday roast every week, bottles of wine and desserts!
How on earth do they do it!

Is there any need to make such a song and dance about a bloody glass of gin! not only has she added a slice of peach which as some one mentioned I bet she bought specially for the gram but she’s posted not only on her grid but also to her stories ,complete with gin themed music .duck sake get a life woman and just drink it
Oh that pisses me off when she posts on her grid and then the same thing on her stories, NO ONE GIVES A duck ABOUT YOUR GIN THAT H2B GOT YOU FOR EASTER! Another trip to the shops! 😡

🗑 has posted the awful menu planner and on it she’s put, using up what she has before she does another shop - bloody hypocrite! 😡

Pass the sick 🤮 bucket......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
It makes me cringe the way he calls her honey all the time 😖 what a drip. Honey monster more like.

As for trasha’s menu.. the beer can chicken is back, i bet we all can’t wait to see a chicken with a beer can shoved up its hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine having the type of disposable income where you can buy whatever you want just for the gram!
Every penny counts in my household, these two must be rolling in so much money they cant spend it fast enough!
Huge joints of meat for a sunday roast every week, bottles of wine and desserts!
How on earth do they do it!
I’m with you on that one ,I can only buy essentials and it’s been that way for a very long time .Youd think if they really had money to spend they would do so more wisely ,there homes aren’t exactly flash

It makes me cringe the way he calls her honey all the time 😖 what a drip. Honey monster more like.

As for trasha’s menu.. the beer can chicken is back, i bet we all can’t wait to see a chicken with a beer can shoved up its hole.
Honey Monster.... Im deceased 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 4
His her mouth as well that’s off, along with the rest of her face!
Was that just Tanya’s portion for dinner??

Come on ladies don’t disappoint us.
We want the hot-tub showdown!!!

Reactions: 4
I’m glad it’s not just me that can’t stand Trasha’s weird mouth.

she’s just got one of those faces you wanna slap. Or maybe it’s just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.