Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will, no doubt I’ll get an automated reply first!
She really is, I am so annoyed she got given 4 when she has done nothing!

Damn phone I meant wankers 🤣🤣🤣

This is Trasha she is thick 🙄
She didnt get given anything - she bought them, 100%!

Reactions: 4
I will, no doubt I’ll get an automated reply first!
She really is, I am so annoyed she got given 4 when she has done nothing!

Damn phone I meant wankers 🤣🤣🤣

This is Trasha she is thick 🙄
I thought whalers was really apt 😂

Reactions: 4
Considering tan was having a " muted" Easter ...seems to be finding alot of Easter tat every post. Just found those easter napkins and name tags laying around ey??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way would they give her 4!!
I am emailing them and asking them.
Why they hell are they giving customers this? Unless this greedy witch went in when it’s the time for carers and elderly! This woman is a born liar!
They should given time to their staff or take them to the local food bank!
Surly a woman’s refuge would like them. Not this greedy witch, who probably has stashes at home
I’ve messaged them too @Maggie28

As well as going back indoors, she has FaceTimed her friends and put her PJs back on!
Trash & Gingergutan both read here regularly lately, because they’re doing what we’ve been bitching about them not doing! Lol

Oh yes did didn’t see that! Surely she hasn’t got the nerve to tag them then if it didn’t happen! 🤔
She tagged them at the beginning of post though 🤔 probably hoping they don’t read the bit about free bunnies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus, has Tanya got enough burgers?! How does she eat all that? 🤣

As well as going back indoors, she has FaceTimed her friends and put her PJs back on!
What friends? 😂

Jesus, has Tanya got enough burgers?! How does she eat all that? 🤣
I thought that too! And after she had eaten that rather large sandwich at lunch, no doubt she ate every single one of those biscuits.
And now she is stuffing her face with a double burger.
Honestly she needs to stop!
Who else thinks Trasha is sitting on her own, in her tit living room on her polyester sofa? The I bet smells of an old stale warehouse full of moth balls.
Also Tan, who the duck lays their table like that for bleeping burgers! You sad twit!!!
I don’t think her kids are there. Well done on the muted Easter, you failed miserably 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
No one asked, Anita!😂
246746C8-5FA8-47CA-93BC-0068DF04EDAD.jpeg

And I don’t think it’s a case of people stockpiling I think people are just having BBQ this weekend because the weather’s nice? She’s as thick as mince like these two

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just came on the say the same thing.
BORING!!! 🤣🤣 what with the Gimps comment Now that’s a burger! 😏
I bet Anita is a right laugh 😆
I bet Tan sits next to him and tells him to comment on her posts and tell everyone how yummy and delicious her food is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet Tan sits next to him and tells him to comment on her posts and tell everyone how yummy and delicious her food is 😂
Then he gets a treat!! And if he is a really good boy she’ll tickle his tummy! bleeping lap dog, cos he ain’t no man

So family of four that’s 8 burgers if they all ate the same!! Greedy bleeping bastards (said in the voice of Nanna) Catherine Tate to you Anita, I bet you don’t watch much tv 👋🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just came on the say the same thing.
BORING!!! 🤣🤣 what with the Gimps comment Now that’s a burger! 😏
I bet Anita is a right laugh 😆
That burger baps update from Anita reminds me of Gavin and Stacey where Stacey's telling Pam all about her 'brunch' because she's got so little going on in her life - "you want to get a life Stace, because what you just said right there was really boring' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No one asked, Anita!😂View attachment 107372

And I don’t think it’s a case of people stockpiling I think people are just having BBQ this weekend because the weather’s nice? She’s as thick as mince like these two
Sounds like Anita might have Corona - no taste buds is one of the main symptoms isn’t it? Bet they don’t point this out to her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.