Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those cakes look so dry! They look like soil. Trash would congratulate her on anything, wouldn’t be surprised if she congratulated Olivia on taking a tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If feeding her family is all OranguTan has to worry about right now considering it's her 'most important role', she is a very very lucky person. Your most important role should be NOT contributing to the spreading of this horrible virus which is resulting in nurses dying. But then again whatever is in your bubble is the most important, everyone else can get fucked. As long as your fridge is full, duck anyone else right? Silly bleep. When is she gonna get it through her thick skull that no one gives a tit about her cheap nasty Easter decorations & what she's eating every night. You're not Florence bleeping Nightingale ya massive minge face. Is all the fat surrounding your brain starting to melt it or something? 🙄
Don't even get me started on that woman Trasha and her chavvy family, instead of congratulating your little brat for melting chocolate over shredded wheat, why not congratulate the people giving their lives to ensure you can keep stuffing your face ya moley bleep.
Both of them are a pair of tramps and if they were my family I'd keep them at a very very very large distance away 🤢 especially that bleeping sex pest John 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🦧 is defo struggling if she’s posted that tacky picture that she’s put up in her loo! 😂

Someone commented yesterday on her dinner post that every meal was an event now 🦧 reply it so is 🤣 it’s all I have to give my all to. Seriously you need to take a long, hard look at yourself if that’s the case 😡

Defo got to have been a big bust up or something at The Trashfords. No posts from 🗑 is unheard of! 😂

Another IG posted this about an hour ago, 🦧 liked it......then 🦧 posts this.......I’ve noticed she copies quite a few accounts......
I can just hear her common voice, my main job is feeding my family right now!
You absolute idiots!

You know what you could do, volunteer!!!
I am on day 2 is self isolating because my husband has come down with CV symptoms.
Honestly have no patients for these two!

Is it me or is Tanya coming across SO fake trying to look like a nice person? Making my toes curl! 😂
Yeah she is, and she is a bleeping twit!’n

Reactions: 10
😂😂😂wow super impressiv

That bleeping hamper
Why does she think she’s big time because she’s got a bloody f&m basket ?
It’s a fake one, you can tell by the & which is way off. Even if you have one it’s so cringy to post it - even more so when it’s clearly one you can buy from eBay.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s a fake one, you can tell by the & which is way off. Even if you have one it’s so cringy to post it - even more so when it’s clearly one you can buy from eBay.
They make fake F&M hampers? Why? Isn't the whole point the contents, not the container? Am I missing something? Mad as a box of frogs.

Edit: I've just had a nose at the picture. I concur. Weird fat &. Now I really don't understand. A fake F&M hamper. Dead 💀

I’m not having it that 🗑 has been in the garden all day, she’d photograph weeds if she thought it’d get her ‘likes’...I reckon someone’s been inflatable hot tub shopping, essentials you know 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’ll make its appearance in the next few days ready for Easter weekend lockdown at home and she’ll claim it was delivered.....she’d of loved to of documented it all but I reckon after being called out over the fridge picture she wasn’t chancing it!

They make fake F&M hampers? Why? Isn't the whole point the contents, not the container? Am I missing something? Mad as a box of frogs.

Edit: I've just had a nose at the picture. I concur. Weird fat &. Now I really don't understand. A fake F&M hamper. Dead 💀
They make them because sad arses like 🦧 buy them and think it makes them look classy.

Reactions: 6
You absolute idiots!

I am on day 2 is self isolating because my husband has come down with CV symptoms.

I’m so sorry to hear about your husband Maggie, take care x

• Heart
  • Sad
What I really don’t get about Tanya is why she thinks people want to see what she has for dinner every night?! It’s like she thinks she’s some amazing chef - guess what Tanya, you aren’t.. it’s dull as duck.. less is more and all that.. people really don’t need to see every dinner you have.
Her latest comment about her biggest role is feeding her family - what a load of tit.. get a grip - she has not compassion for what is going on in the world.. I’ve never known a person be so self obsessed & with such a sense of grandeur. None of her ideas on IG are original.. she spends so much time trying to copy the big influencers.. but yet she just doesn’t see it - she will never been one of those.. she doesn’t have an ounce of class in her little finger - with her cheap furniture & 6 million candles..
As for Trasha - she is nuts. Praising a 13 year old for making cornflakes nests.. is she for real? Why not use this time to actually teach your daughter some actual life skills ... but of course you can’t, because you haven’t got those skills yourself... you are tit at adulting..

• Heart
If feeding her family is all OranguTan has to worry about right now considering it's her 'most important role', she is a very very lucky person. Your most important role should be NOT contributing to the spreading of this horrible virus which is resulting in nurses dying. But then again whatever is in your bubble is the most important, everyone else can get fucked. As long as your fridge is full, duck anyone else right? Silly bleep. When is she gonna get it through her thick skull that no one gives a tit about her cheap nasty Easter decorations & what she's eating every night. You're not Florence bleeping Nightingale ya massive minge face. Is all the fat surrounding your brain starting to melt it or something? 🙄
Don't even get me started on that woman Trasha and her chavvy family, instead of congratulating your little brat for melting chocolate over shredded wheat, why not congratulate the people giving their lives to ensure you can keep stuffing your face ya moley bleep.
Both of them are a pair of tramps and if they were my family I'd keep them at a very very very large distance away 🤢 especially that bleeping sex pest John 🤮
😂🤣😂

You absolute idiots!

she’s a prick! hope your husband gets well soon 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They make them because sad arses like 🦧 buy them and think it makes them look classy.
But, and forgive me if I'm way off the mark here, surely even numbnuts would look *ahem* classier *rolls around the floor laughing* with a *drumroll* REAL F&M hamper? A bloody fake one though? Honestly, wannabe Instagrammers are hilarious. If nothing else their pages make me smile. Mostly feel pity, but also smile 👍

Reactions: 4
Those cakes look so dry! They look like soil. Trash would congratulate her on anything, wouldn’t be surprised if she congratulated Olivia on taking a tit 🙄
hope you have a happy poo Olivia hehehe 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m still bloody furious about those full fridge pictures 😡 and then this popped up on Facebook a friend shared it ! This is the fridge of a young mum with a child with cystic fibrosis who can’t get out for food 😢 Luckily after an appeal for help it looks like she is going to get some help !! They should both be bleeping ashamed of themselves posting those “twinning” full fridge pictures !!
E330330E-64F8-4A7A-9EA4-DAA3549E089B.png

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Taco del has commented on her food post again.. amazing honey 😋😍 xx so bleeping cringey it’s like nails scraping down a blackboard!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You absolute idiots!

Jesus I am ashamed of the spelling mistakes!
Let’s blame it on being stressed and I am on my phone 🙄🤣

Reactions: 4
Jesus I am ashamed of the spelling mistakes!
Let’s blame it on being stressed and I am on my phone 🙄🤣
Hope you and your husband will be ok Maggie. And don’t worry about spelling errors! We all make them as we are probably all angry typing for each post 😂

Last time I checked feeding your family was a normal regular day to day thing 🤷🏼‍♀️ #butimsonicelookatme

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.