Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not caught up on the posts because I've had an absolute awful 24 hours. After working 4 am to 1pm on the front line I fell to sleep on the sofa and wake up to my manager phoning me. She phoned me to tell me a post had gone viral on social media about me in work and there was hundreds of threats and telling me to phone the police if anyone comes to me. My work no longer accepts cash.. We haven't for over a week for our safety and the customers safety. I explain this to way too many people every day, I explained this to one gentleman who I didn't know was known as vulnerable and had learning difficulties (he was out alone) the poor man must have taken it personally and his carer got hold of it and it got tore apart. Over 800 shares, 500 comments... Comments saying I should be killed and dumped into a canal... Calling me disgusting... Demanding my name... My photo... Saying I shouldn't have kids... It goes on and on. Everyone in the company I work for and my union have all got my back and supporting me. I had to go into work today scared for my life. I've had high up management phone to ask if I'm okay.
I am a key worker. Frontline. A young woman who suffers with overwhelming anxiety. I've worked hard for the job I'm in.
I go to work scared about getting the virus and now by following rules put in place to protect me I'm scared of over 500 people.
But it's okay because #StayHome #BeKind
I can't even look at these two Instagrams as I know it'll make me angry how oblivious they are to how much the people who need to go to work every day are suffering.
Sorry for the long post
This has made me so sad. I really hope your ok ❤

Reactions: 5
Totally agree 💯 % and I did notice the Easter eggs on top of fridge! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 I wanted to comment on her fridge post, but she’s limited the comments! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 They both boil my piss! #InsensitiveFucktards
She should take those bloody Easter eggs down to a Foodbank, she’s a selfish, greedy cow! 😡

Reactions: 10
Full fridge ? Full of what trash ? Cos from where I’m looking all I can see is jars of tit ? There’s no actual food in there .

Reactions: 9
Not caught up on the posts because I've had an absolute awful 24 hours. After working 4 am to 1pm on the front line I fell to sleep on the sofa and wake up to my manager phoning me. She phoned me to tell me a post had gone viral on social media about me in work and there was hundreds of threats and telling me to phone the police if anyone comes to me. My work no longer accepts cash.. We haven't for over a week for our safety and the customers safety. I explain this to way too many people every day, I explained this to one gentleman who I didn't know was known as vulnerable and had learning difficulties (he was out alone) the poor man must have taken it personally and his carer got hold of it and it got tore apart. Over 800 shares, 500 comments... Comments saying I should be killed and dumped into a canal... Calling me disgusting... Demanding my name... My photo... Saying I shouldn't have kids... It goes on and on. Everyone in the company I work for and my union have all got my back and supporting me. I had to go into work today scared for my life. I've had high up management phone to ask if I'm okay.
I am a key worker. Frontline. A young woman who suffers with overwhelming anxiety. I've worked hard for the job I'm in.
I go to work scared about getting the virus and now by following rules put in place to protect me I'm scared of over 500 people.
I can't even look at these two Instagrams as I know it'll make me angry how oblivious they are to how much the people who need to go to work every day are suffering.
Sorry for the long post
I don’t even know what to say. I am so sorry you are going through this; people are horrific. Thank you so much for the great work you do. I hope you feel better soon ❤

Last edited:
Sorry for the long post
That's truly awful. Sorry you're going through that. Sounds like you've got a good work team behind you though. Stay strong. X

Reactions: 6
She should take those bloody Easter eggs down to a Foodbank, she’s a selfish, greedy cow! 😡
Her kids aren’t kids - they don’t care about Easter eggs. My little boy is only 6 and asked me if the Easter bunny is also in lockdown - such an innocent question but so it really got to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Who gives a duck if you forgot to get Hubby a light bulb?! Get your head out of your arse Trasha, not one person gives a flying duck!!!

Sorry for my language but this selfish twit really gets on my tits

Reactions: 10
Thanks so much to all our key workers, frontliners, volunteers and everyone doing everything they can by staying at home.

These two are disgusting, how can they not care about what is going on in the world? There are brave Doctors and nurses dying trying to save lives and these fuckers can’t even stay in the house. How are they not affected? Everyone I speak to is, either with ill family members, money troubles, loneliness through not being able to see loved ones etc. I’m not even that religious but I pray every night for my friends and family going through pain and hardships. And all they care about is how much tat they can pile in their houses and how much food they can consume.

There are just no words for people like this, I’m genuinely sickened.

Reactions: 15
Her kids aren’t kids - they don’t care about Easter eggs. My little boy is only 6 and asked me if the Easter bunny is also in lockdown - such an innocent question but so it really got to me.
The hardest bit has been what to say to young kids we have a 3 and 1 year old so they have no idea what's happening, but its been so hard telling our 3 year old that the only way she can see her grandparents right now is on a phone screen. This was going to be the first year we were going to do an easter egg hunt but now it all feels weird and I don't know what to do 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 7
View attachment 103839
Like hell is that all she eats!! 🐷
Why does she even need a takeaway, she’s got a fridge, freezer and cupboards full of food! 😡 oh I know, H2B and the daughters have cooked already this week, and Fatty Boom Boom couldn’t be bothered! 😡 it wasn’t long ago that she was worrying about them not working when they were in supposed isolation and now she’s buying all the food in the shops and having takeaways! FFS! 😡

🗑 no one gives a duck about your sheets and that you haven’t ironed them and that you forgot to get a lightbulb for hubby’s lamp. Over 700 people have died today and there will be more tomorrow and the next day. So shut the duck up, and stop posting utter shite when there is the crisis.

The pair of you are disgusting and should be ashamed of your actions! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The hardest bit has been what to say to young kids we have a 3 and 1 year old so they have no idea what's happening, but its been so hard telling our 3 year old that the only way she can see her grandparents right now is on a phone screen. This was going to be the first year we were going to do an easter egg hunt but now it all feels weird and I don't know what to do 😩
I’ve been through the cupboards and whipped a few lollies & chips outvwhich I’ve wrapped up so I’m gonna hide them around the house & garden. It’s some sort of normality. I know eggs are in the shops I just feel guilty buying them x

Reactions: 7
I’ve been through the cupboards and whipped a few lollies & chips outvwhich I’ve wrapped up so I’m gonna hide them around the house & garden. It’s some sort of normality. I know eggs are in the shops I just feel guilty buying them x
I’ve picked my girls up an Easter egg whilst getting the essentials. They’re only 5 & 3 and already missing out on so much at the moment. Don’t feel guilty about it. They’re only little and it’s nice to try and restore a tiny bit of normality for them where you can.

Reactions: 14
Why the hell can't they stop bloody going out? I have friends who are nurses posting Stay at Home messages on facebook, I work in retail and only go out to go to work but if i wasn't going to work I would just stay at home. Ran out of bread at home today so kids had crackers for lunch and will do until i go out to do our once week shop.
Why is it so hard for them to understand. Also going to different places a the time. Just go to one bloody supermarket once a week. Trasha even gets milkman deliveries so she doesn't need to go to the supermarket so often. They make me mad putting everyone at risk.

Reactions: 11
@Thistlesinthewind I really hope you are ok. No worker should have to deal with that at this time, we are all trying our best to deal with the unknown.

I’ve noticed the Easter egg stash too....my 10 year old will have one egg this year that I managed to pick up from my local corner shop. Luckily he understands the situation, and to be honest isn’t all that bothered....he’s asked me to download him a new game for his Xbox 1 for an Easter gift instead.
I just can’t get over how selfish they both are...my little boy is more understanding! You really do see people’s true colours coming through.....

Reactions: 6
My littlest said what if the Easter bunny gets the virus? It must be so confusing for the little ones.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.